Male HQ

My sexcapade with married men (compiled)

Guest locally

Guest locally

I have a regular fb from JB for years. He's married but worked in a hotel here in F&B.

After one year he earned the privilege to fuck me raw as his replacement wife. He only go back every 3 months to see his kids and do his husband duties.

I'm 10years older than him and he called me his 小老婆。Everytime he will bring me pastries and cakes from the F&B that staff can buy at discount if unsold. So sweet.

The hotel closed that F&B last year because of covid

He went back hoping to find another job back later. It's been almost one year since.

He told me to find another man. Though I missed him but I won't admit it.

I thought I won't do anal with another man except him.

But after 1 year, his JB good friend who's still stuck here complained that Geylang is closed and he's still so horny after DIY, he's willing to even fuck a man.

He put 2 and 2 together and he asked his friend to take care of me. He send my most intimate pics for his friend to QC and his friend say 流口水流精液

But he twisted the narrative around and pleaded with me to pity his friend one year never see wife, he is bursting 流口水流精液liao. He even shared the dirty chats with me. It was flattering.

We all agreed on condition must use condom. He ravaged me twice the 1st time we met. That re-activated what I missed so much. I forgot that my ass had closed tight after no action for so long.

The next day I was badly bruised and yet still longing for more.

Now that CNY is near, he already prepared to go home even if losing his job. 

We have been doing it for more than one month now. We still feel so guilty conscious about it that we never mention it to my fb even if he asked.

He still wanted more just in case he's also stuck in JB.

Finally he wanted to take me raw as if it will be our last farewell. It's awkward because of what we promised my fb yet I couldn't stop him when his unclad cock head was seeking entry.

My eyes looked at him to say NO but his hungry eyes stared back with wild animal's primitive intent.

He penetrated and stopped, allowing me the chance to fight back and make the promise unbroken.

I turned my head sideways to avert his look, "don't make me the bad guy, OK " body language.

Once he started pumping, all such thoughts were forgotten and animal lusts took over naturally.

And before that I was kinda wondered why he avoided me for one week. I thought he's either feeling too guilty conscious or tired of me.

Later he confessed that he plotted for us both to be too horny to say NO.

The copious amount that he saved up and released inside me to "please" me was evident.

So much that it leaked and dripped down my lower body when I got up to clean up at the toilet.

The sight of me dripping with his love juices while walking so horned him up, he grabbed me and flung me onto the side of the bed and ravaged me again.

Once taken raw, that up-sized intimacy is closer and has it's privileges and bonuses. The short time was upgraded to overnight and morning privileges again served in bed. Membership is now upgraded to black diamond and served 24x7 if needed.

On 1/20/2022 at 3:10 AM, Guest locally said:

I have a regular fb from JB for years. He's married but worked in a hotel here in F&B.

After one year he earned the privilege to fuck me raw as his replacement wife. He only go back every 3 months to see his kids and do his husband duties.

I'm 10years older than him and he called me his 小老婆。Everytime he will bring me pastries and cakes from the F&B that staff can buy at discount if unsold. So sweet.

He went back hoping to find another job back later. It's been almost one year since.

But after 1 year, his JB good friend who's still stuck here complained that Geylang is closed and he's still so horny after DIY, he's willing to even fuck a man.

He put 2 and 2 together and he asked his friend to take care of me. He send my most intimate pics for his friend to QC and his friend say 流口水流精液

But he twisted the narrative around and pleaded with me to pity his friend one year never see wife, he is bursting 流口水流精液liao. He even shared the dirty chats with me. It was flattering.

We all agreed on condition must use condom. He ravaged me twice the 1st time we met. That re-activated what I missed so much. I forgot that my ass had closed tight after no action for so long.

We have been doing it for more than one month now. We still feel so guilty conscious about it that we never mention it to my fb even if he asked.

Finally he wanted to take me raw as if it will be our last farewell. It's awkward because of what we promised my fb yet I couldn't stop him when his unclad cock head was seeking entry.

My eyes looked at him to say NO but his hungry eyes stared back with wild animal's primitive intent.

He penetrated and stopped, allowing me the chance to fight back and make the promise unbroken.

I turned my head sideways to avert his look, "don't make me the bad guy, OK " body language.

Once he started pumping, all such thoughts were forgotten and animal lusts took over naturally.

And before that I was kinda wondered why he avoided me for one week. I thought he's either feeling too guilty conscious or tired of me.

The copious amount that he saved up and released inside me to "please" me was evident.

So much that it leaked and dripped down my lower body when I got up to clean up at the toilet.

The sight of me dripping with his love juices while walking so horned him up, he grabbed me and flung me onto the side of the bed and ravaged me again.

Once taken raw, that up-sized intimacy is closer and has it's privileges and bonuses. The short time was upgraded to overnight and morning privileges again served in bed. Membership is now upgraded to black diamond and served 24x7 if needed.

file this post under ‘total fiction’ 

Guest Puru puru kay

You are a surrogate Man-gina.

😆😅😆😅😆😅

On 1/20/2022 at 7:39 AM, Guest Wtf said:

file this post under ‘total fiction’ 

Of course is fictional.  Analyze it from all logical angles nothing make sense 

Out of the blue come on BW to share his story, and best at 3am ....conclusion , cant sleep , "jo-bo" so garner some hits 

But it is also human.  What they desire and crave for, but couldnt get it , it all transformed into fantasy. 

On 1/23/2022 at 2:53 PM, Guest 圆 的 said:

Can some please put man A and man B and hungry bottom in the story at the Pronouns because I read and then lose track as to which he is man A and which is man B.

Why so serious to get the story straight. It is afterall fictional , 

On 1/23/2022 at 4:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any stories (whether real or not) …. are good to read during cny holidays …. 😝

Healthy fictional stories  😆

For sure it's fiction. 

As if married men would not know how to get a girl... 

The item when I knew it's fiction was when the first married allegedly passed the bottoms details to his friend. No straight guy would tell another straight dude he's fucking boy ass... 

Also regarding the raw: 

Straight guys don't have STD is it???

My point is, does it matter whether is it real or fiction? If you read it here, it is a story.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:42 AM, singalion said:

The item when I knew it's fiction was when the first married allegedly passed the bottoms details to his friend. No straight guy would tell another straight dude he's fucking boy ass...

Actually I heard of this before, a bottom once told me his married friend intro his other married friends to get served. Coz Geylang closed plus some married doesnt want to spend the money. The mentality of these married folks is as long as they dont participate (ie dont suck the bottom) they still considered themselves straight. 

The bottom mentioned that the married men would just stand there and received the free blowjob. At times he would offer a condom and  some men would take his ass. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

On 1/25/2022 at 11:41 AM, oralb said:

My point is, does it matter whether is it real or fiction? If you read it here, it is a story.

Actually I heard of this before, a bottom once told me his married friend intro his other married friends to get served. Coz Geylang closed plus some married doesnt want to spend the money. The mentality of these married folks is as long as they dont participate (ie dont suck the bottom) they still considered themselves straight. 

The bottom mentioned that the married men would just stand there and received the free blowjob. At times he would offer a condom and  some men would take his ass. 

But that is delusion or self betrayal from the straight guy.

I also dislike this glorifying portrayal of straight guys by some members here or their repeated chasing of straight guys for fun.

In my view this is a result of looking down on yourself and not accepting yourself as a homosexual. it has something in common with low self esteem also.

Accept yourself as a gay then you don't would not look up at "straight dicks" and glorify them as if they are different to any other dick (n harry).

Yes it matters to point out fiction.

As a Moderator you should be aware that there are young and inexperienced gay guys. They read this here and act upon.

Many younger guys take BW as a reference to explore their sexuality.

Such articles may entice a newbie young guy to do something very stupid, which could backlash or in the worst case being beaten up or harassed .

Not all young inexperienced guys have a bunch of gay friends or would contact anyone for advice or come with the experience to view such articles properly.

Therefore, in my view as a preventive measure, to avoid any such unwanted results,

extremely fictitious posts should be marked as such.

Therefore, it makes a difference.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:50 PM, singalion said:

As a Moderator you should be aware that there are young and inexperienced gay guys. They read this here and act upon.

Many younger guys take BW as a reference to explore their sexuality

You telling the Mods what to do over here, under some false pretended concern of the young and inexperienced guys here, while you go around all the other threads littering the entire forum with your lies? YOU? Don't make me laugh. But guess what? Singaporeans are wising up to foreign trash like you who would do anything and everything just to bulldoze their way through?  

Guest Guest 2
On 1/25/2022 at 8:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

You telling the Mods what to do over here, under some false pretended concern of the young and inexperienced guys here, while you go around all the other threads littering the entire forum with your lies? YOU? Don't make me laugh. But guess what? Singaporeans are wising up to foreign trash like you who would do anything and everything just to bulldoze their way through?  

Well said! @singalion is fucking irritating, self-righteous moderator wannabe.

• 5 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 7:24 PM, Yas1950 said:

Wow... This is really hot. I think you are real fortunate Bro to encounter this young guy.
I used to get rejected more than accepted by younger guys during my days of active cruising.
Some how most younger guys prefer their own 'tribe' rather than mature people like you and I.
Frankly I don't know how old you are.
Another thing that turned off potential partners was my insistence on safe sex.
I have not been actively cruising for quite some time on medical grounds [Not HIV; AIDS].
Recently when I was better and decided to try my luck cruising again, I turned to a straight 
close married friend close to my age. [I am almost 70; he's a few years younger]
He was initially shocked when I confessed to him after a dinner & coffee session that I was
Bi. He cussed and swore that he never ever suspected even tho he'd known me for over 35
years.
We decided to leave the cafe we were sitting in and continue the conversation in private in my car
while driving on to some quiet spot to talk. We brought along more coffee to stay alert.
When we reached the infamous park, I parked the car in a very dark spot and continued the discussion
for some time. He confessed to me that he was straight but had been badly deprived of sex with his wife
during the Covid Pandemic. He had passed the days with occasional hand jobs by himself. His menopausal
wife was hardly interested.
I told him that I was willing to ease his urges. Again a look of shock came on his face. He said: "you can't be
serious!" I told him I was.
I was willing to ease his "pain"; while at the same time resume my desire for male sex. 
Before he could say anything more, I reached out to his bulge and could feel the warm hardness under his
jeans. He tried to pull away and even tried opening the car door to escape but I had locked all the doors.
I slowly pulled and urged him back to me and landed a kiss to his face; then I proceeded to slowly ease my
tongue into his mouth. His resistance lessened and we began tongue-dueling.
When I held his crotch, I felt it had grown harder than earlier on. His body had a mind of its own.
then I unbuttoned his short to play with his nips before I kissed them.
He was squirming in the car seat.
Then I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants before I pulled out his instrument from inside his briefs.
It was slim, long and the head was a fiery red. I pulled out a condom from my pocket then draped it onto
this handsome rod.
I was in control; he was just watching me while feeling good [I guess].
I bobbed my head up and down and went to work fully on his dick. It took a while but he eventually cummed
and the spurting turned me on while he reached down and jerked me back.  Pretty soon I too felt the urge to cum.
I reached out for a tissue and blew my load into it.
We both then released each other and then he thanked me and pulled me over again to kiss his gratefulness to me.
We were both drenched as I had killed the engine.
As it was getting late and we didn't want to run afoul of any police patrols, we decided to leave for home.
One week later he called me for another coffee session catch up.
But that's another story.
Cheers Mate!

Thanks, and such a nice experience you’ve shared here! That kiss he planted on you at the end is a testament to your courage and honesty! Share more!

Probably he was never straight at all from start.

I personally don't think that many Singaporeans would disclose any straight friend their sexuality...

The point I had an issue on the story was when doors at the car were locked, someone who wants to get out of a situation will do so by all means...

Guest Try and see
On 7/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, singalion said:

Probably he was never straight at all from start.

I personally don't think that many Singaporeans would disclose any straight friend their sexuality...

The point I had an issue on the story was when doors at the car were locked, someone who wants to get out of a situation will do so by all means...

Possibly the master lock was on the driver's side, near his door. So it would have been quite hard to struggle to get that unlocked.

Even if he manages to, the driver will just lock it back before the passenger has had time to turn around and open his door.

Kidnappers use this trick all the time to confine their victims in their car. 

• 6 months later...

Those who consider this as fiction arr just jealous.and bitter

🔥 Hot!

Guest 啪啪冰冰

I recently got a married guy.  He said he can last more than 10mins fucking woman or wife.

I BJ him and he couldn't hold it after about 5mins.  He asked me where he should shoot.  I said "in my mouth" as I glided his rod in and out of my mouth.  He was surprised by the reply initially but I didn't let go.

Very soon he shot all in and let out a long loud moan.

After that, he said he was surprised he couldn't hold it.

Let him know who's the boss!

On 1/22/2023 at 9:14 AM, Guest Kenturi said:

I love this CNY. I finally sucked my bother in law last night after family dinner.

Mind sharing how u seduced and sucked your BIL’a dick in the end? His cock is nice to suck and his juice is tasty? Your BIL is older than u? Did you sis suspect anything? Will u two do this again?

On 1/22/2023 at 4:21 PM, Guest Bro IN LAW said:

Exactly , like that only I suck my bro in law every weekend 

Come report when you see your bro in law sucks your father while you and your sister filming lah 

Dont feel disgusted afterall these are all fictional stories 

Ewww. Why have to do that in the family?

Guest Freseme
On 1/25/2022 at 1:50 PM, singalion said:

But that is delusion or self betrayal from the straight guy.

I also dislike this glorifying portrayal of straight guys by some members here or their repeated chasing of straight guys for fun.

In my view this is a result of looking down on yourself and not accepting yourself as a homosexual. it has something in common with low self esteem also.

Accept yourself as a gay then you don't would not look up at "straight dicks" and glorify them as if they are different to any other dick (n harry).

Many younger guys take BW as a reference to explore their sexuality.

Such articles may entice a newbie young guy to do something very stupid, which could backlash or in the worst case being beaten up or harassed .

Not all young inexperienced guys have a bunch of gay friends or would contact anyone for advice or come with the experience to view such articles properly.

Therefore, in my view as a preventive measure, to avoid any such unwanted results,

extremely fictitious posts should be marked as such.

Therefore, it makes a difference.

You have a point here. Go for it

Guest Frictional
On 1/24/2023 at 2:17 PM, Guest Kim said:

Ewww. Why have to do that in the family?

hello everything here is TRUE ah ?? 

everyone make up story to garner attention or for their own fantasy 

just join in , put away all logical deduce .... be as ridiculous as possible 

Any of you agreed with sexapade with married can be be real hot. As for me i love turn the married real wild raunchy as he can be. I make sure he deserved the pleasure that he never get in his marriage life.

I make sure i attacked his weakness point turn from shy to very open raunchy guy i make him sniff wear my sweaty skimpy gear and keep on make him sniff poppers to make him wild.

I make him begging for more till he loose control and forget that he wedding vow he had made. Once they lost their senses i will start to attacked more on his weakness spot.

Once i start to see his eyes turned white and his body sweating and quiver i will invade his tight love tunnel and this where my cobra start to twitch and i will ride him till he moan and if he say pain I'm whisper to his ear that pain is pleasure take more poppers. I make sure he go nutz and cum when I'm ready to cum i make sure i ramp it deep in his ass gland to breed.

Married men can be raunchy and hot in bed than gay btm. I make sure i top my married men skimpy micro undies like thong, g-string or jockstrap on.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday i had dinner with my family at suntec when I noticed a man who I had fun a few times. To my surprise, he was with his family too. A married guy with 3 kids. I just scratched my head. The feeling was awkward too as we were just 2 tables apart and we often glance with each other.

On 1/28/2023 at 6:31 PM, fetish72 said:

Any of you agreed with sexapade with married can be be real hot. As for me i love turn the married real wild raunchy as he can be. I make sure he deserved the pleasure that he never get in his marriage life.

I make sure i attacked his weakness point turn from shy to very open raunchy guy i make him sniff wear my sweaty skimpy gear and keep on make him sniff poppers to make him wild.

I make him begging for more till he loose control and forget that he wedding vow he had made. Once they lost their senses i will start to attacked more on his weakness spot.

Once i start to see his eyes turned white and his body sweating and quiver i will invade his tight love tunnel and this where my cobra start to twitch and i will ride him till he moan and if he say pain I'm whisper to his ear that pain is pleasure take more poppers. I make sure he go nutz and cum when I'm ready to cum i make sure i ramp it deep in his ass gland to breed.

Married men can be raunchy and hot in bed than gay btm. I make sure i top my married men skimpy micro undies like thong, g-string or jockstrap on.

But the problem is even convincing married guy to agree to it. Haha

Guest Lady Gaga
On 1/28/2023 at 8:39 AM, aftereightme said:

and you then realise his cock can't even stand - only lay flat and punctured 

Yes, after cny dinner, my mother's brother stayed overnight coz he was drunk. His wife and baby went home. There's no room, so he shared room with me. I'm 22. He's 45. Real bear bod with hairy armpits and thick juicy cock. So I suck him, thinking he was too drunk to know. Suddenly, he woke up and kissed and suck my cock. He lick me everywhere and then bent me over like a dog and fuck me until his milk exploded in my hole. He continued licking his cum juice from my hole, like honey. He was so horny and hungry. Next morning, we pretend nothing happened, and went for cny breakfast and bai nian. 

Guest Heng乱
1 hour ago, Guest Lady Gaga said:

Yes, after cny dinner, my mother's brother stayed overnight coz he was drunk. His wife and baby went home. There's no room, so he shared room with me. I'm 22. He's 45. Real bear bod with hairy armpits and thick juicy cock. So I suck him, thinking he was too drunk to know. Suddenly, he woke up and kissed and suck my cock. He lick me everywhere and then bent me over like a dog and fuck me until his milk exploded in my hole. He continued licking his cum juice from my hole, like honey. He was so horny and hungry. Next morning, we pretend nothing happened, and went for cny breakfast and bai nian. 

It’s complicated now. You’re your mother’s 大嫂 or 弟妇(sister in law).

4 hours ago, Guest Lady Gaga said:

Do you still have secret raunchy sex sessions with your uncle after cny? 

Guest Lady Gaga
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you still have secret raunchy sex sessions with your uncle after cny? 

Unfortunately, he kept his distance. And we did not talk about it. I'm still missing his hairy banana in my hole. 

I can't say there is no such thing because anything can happen in life.

I don't have sex with my 2 straight bestie, they are married with kids (and they don't know i m gay). But we do share the shower together in the hotel room when we have motorcycle trip to Malaysia or Hatyai.

On 2/25/2023 at 1:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

I can't say there is no such thing because anything can happen in life.

I don't have sex with my 2 straight bestie, they are married with kids (and they don't know i m gay). But we do share the shower together in the hotel room when we have motorcycle trip to Malaysia or Hatyai.

Suck them off n tell us what happen next. They will surely like it.

Guest fszks321

A few stolen moments is all that we share. He've got his family and they need him there. Though I've tried to resist being last on his list. But no other man's gonna do. So I'm saving all my love for him.

13 hours ago, Guest fszks321 said:

A few stolen moments is all that we share. He've got his family and they need him there. Though I've tried to resist being last on his list. But no other man's gonna do. So I'm saving all my love for him.

I've stated my position on married men many times, do not get involved. Find a guy who will love you and treat you with the respect you deserve, which is not last on the list, and not some dirty shameful secret he has to hide. Unless of course, your low self-esteem tells you this is all you deserve in life, then it is your tragedy. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest fszks321 said:

Can you not find other good guys besides your married lover?

The way you described like you are very much in love with him, very faithful to him, like little kept woman (小三)etc. ... 😭

Does your married lover love you as much? So he spends his time between his wife and you is like 80/20? 😭

• G_M changed the title to My sexcapade with married men (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.