Male HQ

I’m Straight with a GF But F*ck Men. Is this normal?

Guest Hafiz27

Guest Hafiz27

Let me start by saying that I don’t consider myself bi and I have never been romantically attracted to men. I’m not even sure I’m sexually attracted to men. But I do love fucking them after I let my gay friend suck me off in March. Two weeks later I fucked him. I fucked three other guys since and I have two regulars. I have a type though: effeminate slender gay bottoms who submit to my every will.

I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men, cumming on their face or in their mouth and leaving like they mean nothing to me. I always wear a condom for anal and I never kiss them. I respect them, but they know the roles: I’m the dominate and they are the submissive. They have actually all been more submissive than my girlfriend and have been more creative as well. Just today my regular gave me head on the sofa during the Tanjong Pagar United and Lion City Sailors football game after our pizza was delivered. I told him “I’m about to cum.” He stopped sucking, opened the pizza box and told me to cum on four of the slices. I thought this was fucking weird but I did it anyway. Anyway he picked up a slice and started eating it. I’ve never been more turned on in my life.

Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore. She doesn’t like cum on face unlike all the guys I fucked, anal is too much for her, and her head isn’t as sloppy as the guys. The guys will literally suck me off as if their life is dependent on it and I don’t get that from. Anyway, I wanted to know what you all think of this?

Find a woman who enjoys or at the very least is willing to accommodate the things you enjoy sexually. They are out there. You may love your girlfriend dearly etc. but you are sexually incompatible. Be honest about it. If she is not willing to accommodate, you will seek alternatives to satisfy you, including men. So, have a talk about it. explain to her these are the things you are into, and plain ole vanilla isn't going to cut it. Tell her to step her pussy up. 

ru-paul-drag-race-pussy.gif

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

On 7/4/2022 at 12:33 AM, Spugnatura said:

Cumming on pizza is creative? 

That's so dated, mainstream and old school.

You must have yet to try cum on 重庆烤鱼 or 麻辣香锅?

Now that's epic.

Unnecessarily sarcastic but oh-so funny. 

On 7/3/2022 at 11:37 PM, Guest Hafiz27 said:

Let me start by saying that I don’t consider myself bi and I have never been romantically attracted to men. I’m not even sure I’m sexually attracted to men. But I do love fucking them after I let my gay friend suck me off in March. Two weeks later I fucked him. I fucked three other guys since and I have two regulars. I have a type though: effeminate slender gay bottoms who submit to my every will.

I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men, cumming on their face or in their mouth and leaving like they mean nothing to me. I always wear a condom for anal and I never kiss them. I respect them, but they know the roles: I’m the dominate and they are the submissive. They have actually all been more submissive than my girlfriend and have been more creative as well. Just today my regular gave me head on the sofa during the Tanjong Pagar United and Lion City Sailors football game after our pizza was delivered. I told him “I’m about to cum.” He stopped sucking, opened the pizza box and told me to cum on four of the slices. I thought this was fucking weird but I did it anyway. Anyway he picked up a slice and started eating it. I’ve never been more turned on in my life.

Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore. She doesn’t like cum on face unlike all the guys I fucked, anal is too much for her, and her head isn’t as sloppy as the guys. The guys will literally suck me off as if their life is dependent on it and I don’t get that from. Anyway, I wanted to know what you all think of this?

Oh yes, you're not gay or bi. 

Wonder how you got to know guys then for sex...

I assume you're the same Guest who likes to come with all these fantasy cock n bull sexacape stories on BW that bump up here one or the other day... 

Do you know what is normal? I guess nothing and nobody...

Guest Justintime

It's interesting to know your story, Hafiz. Can see that you are getting much sexcited with guys. 

I can totally comprehend what you are talking about. Perhaps take stock of your orientation. Whatever it is, just be true to yourself. You may be in the closet, just make sure don't break the lady's heart. If you know what I mean.

Guest Agony Aunite

So your GF won't be a slut/whore bitch like those girlies?

The female substitues/alternatives let you be yourself. And you feel more of a man with them. Your straight GF could find certain sex acts as demeaning and disrespecful to women. Maybe you can explain to her?

Sometimes women's behavior can be emasculating.

I see a potential case of a married man continuing to seek for guy sex. I will classified you as sex driven. U just to be sexually gratified and once done, u r back to normal. 

Guest Guest

yucks

On 7/4/2022 at 3:16 AM, GachiMuchi said:

I am only analysing from what you wrote so I might get things wrong. If I do, pardon me.

1. you had a religious upbringing, and what you do, go against what you had been brought up. That is the rebellious side of you.

2. your gf is straight and might also be rather religious, so she don't do things out of the norm. maybe she don't even like to give bj.

3. since you had experience gay sex, to you it's something kinky and against norm so it brings our the rebellious sides of you.

4. you are turned on by kinks.

5. the manly aspect of you likes to dominate probably because it empowers you and your dominance ego. and that dominance ego is hidden within you. But in normal daily life, you are a nice person who is good personality, considerate, etc, but hidden within you is a guy who wants to take charge in bed and can be rough and vulgar as well as kinky. Your alternate personalities are what some of these feminine guys are looking for.

6. When you go kinky towards SM, vanilla sex will be very blend to you. So, you have to make a decision to either stop the kinks and go back to being your nice guy and responsible family guy or go and explore your possibilities and open up your world. It would be tough living double or triple lives.  Unless you are able to balance everything, it should be find, just having some kink fun once in awhile, but the dangers here is that you cannot turn back and are in too deep. Then normal vanilla sex will no longer excite you. `

Just image you are like bat-man, you are Bruce Wayne during the day and at night you are a dominating kinky master of sort.

Still it's not too late to stop all these and take it as a phase you are going through.

You are not really gay per say, but more someone who is into kinks and kinks excites you. You might want to go experience if you can find a woman who, like you are also into kinks. and see if the feelings you have is the same as the kinky things you had with your effeminate sex buddies.

Whatever it is. you might have to make a difficult choice of what do you actually want to be eventually.

7. It will be tough, just like gays, no one can really understand you and what you do, Straight into kinks is a minority and you will face the same struggles like gays in finding acceptance and understanding.

Good luck to your search.

My very shallow understanding 2 cents.

i gotta say i really like perspectives like this. able to see things from other angle instead of what alot people will say.. eg "you are just gay, admit it" yada yada. we are no longer in those era, the world is evolving. That said, I do like this piece of POV shared with the TS. 

Since u no longer find sex w gf exciting anymore, its highly likely u will feel the same even if u get another woman. Even if she does sloppy blowjob and the kinks, u knw afterall she is a woman. The thought of domineering a man is greater than that of a woman. U will nvr be satisfied w a women from now on. U r addicted and there is no turning back. U say u respect yr gay partners? Really? Deep in yr heart u think they r slut,right? Moral of the story, play w gays and treat them like shit and this is yr retribution. Oh and u think u r 100% straight? Then why do u start enjoying it w man? If u really want advice, I advice u learn to be contented w the boring sex w woman, and accept life in that manner and nvr try men again so you wont hurt the next woman. 

Edited by Leanmeat

then I be your gf and you can cum on my face everytime la! No la just kidding..

Anyway I think you just have a dominating kink which unfortunately your GF is not into it, which is apparently why you turn to other guys. I think it is not that uncommon, actually.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:16 AM, GachiMuchi said:

I am only analysing from what you wrote so I might get things wrong. If I do, pardon me.

1. you had a religious upbringing, and what you do, go against what you had been brought up. That is the rebellious side of you.

Para 1 on the assumption that the person that posted the initial thread is religious at all and presumably from that religion. The Guest nick could be just a masquerade.

How would anyone know?

In my personal experience I doubt so.

The only thing I know for certain is , that the person (if the story is not fake) for sure is not straight at all.

To me he also seems in denial of his homosexuality.

In Singapore I met too many guys who told me during the meet up they are straight but then they only play with guys, some of them taking part in group sex.

Some even put up profiles on grindr stating they are straight. (And then you search for sex with guys???).

A real straight person might accidentally play with a guy or as a trial and error phase but someone who plays with guys regularly doesn't seem to be straight to me at all.

Real straight guys just don't play with other guys. Straight guys feel disgusted thinking about sex with a guy.

As usual I am blunt, but sometimes the only thing that helps is bluntness.

On 7/4/2022 at 10:41 AM, Leanmeat said:

Since u no longer find sex w gf exciting anymore, its highly likely u will feel the same even if u get another woman. Even if she does sloppy blowjob and the kinks, u knw afterall she is a woman. The thought of domineering a man is greater than that of a woman. U will nvr be satisfied w a women from now on. U r addicted and there is no turning back. U say u respect yr gay partners? Really? Deep in yr heart u think they r slut,right? Moral of the story, play w gays and treat them like shit and this is yr retribution. Oh and u think u r 100% straight? Then why do u start enjoying it w man? If u really want advice, I advice u learn to be contented w the boring sex w woman, and accept life in that manner and nvr try men again so you wont hurt the next woman. 

Bro I agree with you. This guy has an issue. I am bi top and enjoy sex with both sexes. I feel that this guy does not fucking respect the gays that he fucked. If you don't kiss etc and they don't mind ok I get it but you are just using them like they are useless human beings. He is sick and you are worse than ppl who are homophobic! 

On the other hand any of our gay btms who wants such a dick head as of there are no other better tops are also sick! 

On 7/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Veloster said:

Bro I agree with you. This guy has an issue. I am bi top and enjoy sex with both sexes. I feel that this guy does not fucking respect the gays that he fucked. If you don't kiss etc and they don't mind ok I get it but you are just using them like they are useless human beings. He is sick and you are worse than ppl who are homophobic! 

On the other hand any of our gay btms who wants such a dick head as of there are no other better tops are also sick! 

Huh. U saying who is worse than ppl homophobic?

On 7/4/2022 at 2:10 PM, Leanmeat said:

Huh. U saying who is worse than ppl homophobic?

This guy who treats gays like some kind of a piece of meat ... He says he respects them but treats them like shit! What an asshole! 

I mean, look at the TS nick. Certain race in Singapore is relatively more in denial due to certain "compulsory" religion and ultra conservative and traditional mindset and values ingrained by their religious, familial and social surroundings from birth.

Like others have said, I wouldn't be surprised TS is a pink oompa loompa in denial.

Edited by Spugnatura

On 7/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, Spugnatura said:

I mean, look at the TS nick. Certain race in Singapore is relatively more in denial due to certain "compulsory" religion and ultra conservative and traditional mindset and values ingrained by their religious, familial and social surroundings from birth.

Like others have said, I wouldn't be surprised TS is a pink oompa loompa in denial.

How would you know that person has this religion. Maybe someone just invented this Guest nick...

As long as you don't know, I would be careful what to say.

And don't please put such things on "race" also.

There are others with a different local race that have same issues with denial or are married to a girl.

Guest Tomato

Not many girls (or none) would like to get into kinky acts like how the gay guys would.  The gays do it becoz, genetically as men, their horniness drive them to become sluts in bed.

Gay or not, sexually, this guy has already turned to 'the dark side'.  And I would hardly think there is turning back.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, Guest Hafiz27 said:

If this story is real and not just a humorous fantasy,  the guy rejects the reality that HE IS bisexual. 

"Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or to more than one gender. It may also be defined to include romantic or sexual attraction to people regardless of their sex or gender identity, which is also known as pansexuality. Wikipedia"

If he is COMPLETELY straight,  he would have found plenty of women who are willing and eager to do plenty of kinky things.  So he is not really "straight", but is afraid like hell of not being so.  He must be of an old school of thought that considers that only completely straight males are real men.  What a falsity!

Like @singalion correctly wrote earlier:  "  A real straight person might accidentally play with a guy or as a trial and error phase but someone who plays with guys regularly doesn't seem to be straight to me at all. Real straight guys just don't play with other guys. Straight guys feel disgusted thinking about sex with a guy. "

He is trying to tell himself that because he do nothing at all for the guy therefore he is straight. Like that all selfish top also straight then.

A bit similar to Arab country where if u get caught fucking a guy u r not consider gay but if u get  fuck then u r gay. If they are so straight even if woman are difficult to get also u wont turn to man lah. The interest is there means it's there.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 7/4/2022 at 9:37 PM, Steve5380 said:

If this story is real and not just a humorous fantasy,  the guy rejects the reality that HE IS bisexual. 

"Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or to more than one gender. It may also be defined to include romantic or sexual attraction to people regardless of their sex or gender identity, which is also known as pansexuality. Wikipedia"

If he is COMPLETELY straight,  he would have found plenty of women who are willing and eager to do plenty of kinky things.  So he is not really "straight", but is afraid like hell of not being so.  He must be of an old school of thought that considers that only completely straight males are real men.  What a falsity!

Like @singalion correctly wrote earlier:  "  A real straight person might accidentally play with a guy or as a trial and error phase but someone who plays with guys regularly doesn't seem to be straight to me at all. Real straight guys just don't play with other guys. Straight guys feel disgusted thinking about sex with a guy. "

I fully agree with you. Well written and thought out! 

Guest Jessica

This is a warning to all the guys here who are attached with a girlfriend: Do not betray your girlfriend.

To the community here, I have nothing against you

On 7/4/2022 at 10:43 PM, Guest Jessica said:

This is a warning to all the guys here who are attached with a girlfriend: Do not betray your girlfriend.

To the community here, I have nothing against you

You are right girl. People who betray their partners need to knw there is a consequence. The same goes for girls who betray their man too. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Ok. I hear you. You're not gay, you're not bi.  But love fucking men and getting bjs from men.

This means only one thing, and one thing only: YOU'RE NOW NO LONGER STRAIGHT.

[Approved. Stamped. Ratified.]

And it's normal.

Edited by Yuquidam2022

On 7/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, Spugnatura said:

"Prisoners sodomy, gang rape, bestiality, humping a sex doll, etc."

These aren't acting out one's sexual fantasy? How you know there is no single trace of romantic passion involved?

What did I said about diverting the topic?

Do that again and you will get a long holiday!

There seems to be two possibilities.

First - Sexuality and Romanticism can be very different things for some people. For some, the act of sex is completely divorced from the act of love. So it's actually very possible for someone to be homosexual (or even bisexual or asexual) but heteroromantic. Not everyone has, or feels, that separation between sexuality and romanticism, so this may not apply to you. It may not even apply to most people reading this. But it is a possibility.

Second possibility, is that you are kink driven. You like the feeling of what BDSM practitioners call power exchange, where one partner submits to the other. Like you said, you can't resist the urge to dominate men, but you feel no emotional attachment towards them. What drives you is the desire to feel dominant, to be the alpha, to have someone submit to you, to be able to control them. In this case, it is being in what we call the headspace that drives you, not necessarily the act of sex itself. If this bit is something that resonates with you, then it's probably this one.

You could even be a mix of the two. I know I am. I've fallen in love with people from both genders. I've had more fulfilling relationships with girls than with guys and I've been with my current gf for 5+ years. I'm also kinky and into BDSM. Sex itself doesn't drive me, but stuff like bondage, power exchange, etc. And when it comes to kinks, it just feels different when you're dominating/submitting to another guy than to another girl. I tried with a girl before, but mentally there are boxes that just aren't checked. Like something is missing, and you can't enter the right headspace

Edited by ivanl

Original post extract: "I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men...Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore."

Assuming this is a true story, that's quite a bit of rationalising. To me, you did not love her dearly enough, despite your words, because you cheated on her with men. 

You can rationalise one way or another, but your body can't lie. Obviously you are now experiencing sex with guys to be more arousing, which makes you, more gay/ bi than straight at the moment. Doesn't mean it is fixed forever though, I believe sexuality can be fluid, but it is not a conscious choice, it happens naturally. I'm a proponent of letting nature takes its course, when you are comfortable with yourself, things will change for the better. 

If like you said you truly love her dearly, then I'm sure the relationship has more things than sex, and you will have to find more meaningful things worth remembering and treasuring, and hopefully this will make you appreciate her in more ways than getting hung up over comparing blowjobs. Fucks are temporary. There are more important things than fucks and dom and sub and what have you. If you truly love her, you need to be congruent and go back to being  faithful to her even if you have strayed in the past. Sorry if this sounds very direct, I'm trying to be honest since you asked for our thoughts. 

Edited by PlayersGroup

Agree with @PlayersGroup and only wish to state the unsaid portion :

if this makes you realise that you do not love her as much as you thought and that you know yourself better now than you thought, count your lucky stars she is your GF and not your wife and that there are no kids.  Then move on, for both your sakes. 

Well is all up to individual how they looked at it. To me the generation now is very open as straight men wear thong as well g -string what a different of a men got wife or gf fuck another guy i take it maybe their spouse don't excite them how gay does.

• 5 months later...

Well some guys dont like to be label as bi best dont think much about it just enjoyed what makes you feel good and happy as life is already to stress to think about.

I haf a fren who is married with kids. Yes, he dun mind letting men play or BJ him n he did fxxk men. But he dun kiss them or play their dicks during sex. All he nid is a hole tat can fulfill his hornyness. Well... Human is complicated. 

YAWN. Stories.

Guest tele Doublezero4u
On 7/7/2022 at 1:09 AM, PlayersGroup said:

Original post extract: "I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men...Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore."

Assuming this is a true story, that's quite a bit of rationalising. To me, you did not love her dearly enough, despite your words, because you cheated on her with men. 

You can rationalise one way or another, but your body can't lie. Obviously you are now experiencing sex with guys to be more arousing, which makes you, more gay/ bi than straight at the moment. Doesn't mean it is fixed forever though, I believe sexuality can be fluid, but it is not a conscious choice, it happens naturally. I'm a proponent of letting nature takes its course, when you are comfortable with yourself, things will change for the better. 

If like you said you truly love her dearly, then I'm sure the relationship has more things than sex, and you will have to find more meaningful things worth remembering and treasuring, and hopefully this will make you appreciate her in more ways than getting hung up over comparing blowjobs. Fucks are temporary. There are more important things than fucks and dom and sub and what have you. If you truly love her, you need to be congruent and go back to being  faithful to her even if you have strayed in the past. Sorry if this sounds very direct, I'm trying to be honest since you asked for our thoughts. 

only stories la....till one really gets it

just another juicy story....

On 7/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, Guest Hafiz27 said:

Let me start by saying that you would be out of luck with me.   Not because I am not a bottom,  but because I find your sexual likenesses sickly and distasteful.  That your sex partners have to be submissive to you...  with your need to dominate and make them feel that they mean nothing to you!   It would not take more than a second until you would mean nothing to me.   I wish for you that destiny has compassion with you and don't rush you too much into being an old uncle, a senior with erectile dysfunction, with lack of chest muscles, leg muscles, buns, with a face that makes others look away and repels even the effeminate slender gay bottoms.

Factual fact you are a gay ... dont give excuses, one day sure you will be a btm caused you mixed with gay buddies.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.