Male HQ

I’m Straight with a GF But F*ck Men. Is this normal?

Guest Hafiz27

On 7/3/2022 at 11:37 PM, Guest Hafiz27 said:

Let me start by saying that I don’t consider myself bi and I have never been romantically attracted to men. I’m not even sure I’m sexually attracted to men. But I do love fucking them after I let my gay friend suck me off in March. Two weeks later I fucked him. I fucked three other guys since and I have two regulars. I have a type though: effeminate slender gay bottoms who submit to my every will.

I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men, cumming on their face or in their mouth and leaving like they mean nothing to me. I always wear a condom for anal and I never kiss them. I respect them, but they know the roles: I’m the dominate and they are the submissive. They have actually all been more submissive than my girlfriend and have been more creative as well. Just today my regular gave me head on the sofa during the Tanjong Pagar United and Lion City Sailors football game after our pizza was delivered. I told him “I’m about to cum.” He stopped sucking, opened the pizza box and told me to cum on four of the slices. I thought this was fucking weird but I did it anyway. Anyway he picked up a slice and started eating it. I’ve never been more turned on in my life.

Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore. She doesn’t like cum on face unlike all the guys I fucked, anal is too much for her, and her head isn’t as sloppy as the guys. The guys will literally suck me off as if their life is dependent on it and I don’t get that from. Anyway, I wanted to know what you all think of this?

u r trash! 

Let me start by saying that I don’t consider myself bi and I have never been romantically attracted to men. I’m not even sure I’m sexually attracted to men. But I do love fucking them after I let my gay friend suck me off in March. Two weeks later I fucked him. I fucked three other guys since and I have two regulars. I have a type though: effeminate slender gay bottoms who submit to my every will.

I have a GF who I love dearly and I never cheated on her with any woman. But I can’t resist the urge to dominate men, cumming on their face or in their mouth and leaving like they mean nothing to me. I always wear a condom for anal and I never kiss them. I respect them, but they know the roles: I’m the dominate and they are the submissive. They have actually all been more submissive than my girlfriend and have been more creative as well. Just today my regular gave me head on the sofa during the Tanjong Pagar United and Lion City Sailors football game after our pizza was delivered. I told him “I’m about to cum.” He stopped sucking, opened the pizza box and told me to cum on four of the slices. I thought this was fucking weird but I did it anyway. Anyway he picked up a slice and started eating it. I’ve never been more turned on in my life.

Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore. She doesn’t like cum on face unlike all the guys I fucked, anal is too much for her, and her head isn’t as sloppy as the guys. The guys will literally suck me off as if their life is dependent on it and I don’t get that from. Anyway, I wanted to know what you all think of this?

well - for starters have regular sex with your GF... 

and the keyword to a relationship is communication simple as that

if you have start questioning yourself - then youre the problem.. not your GF, not the guys you fucked. 

and please spare the fact that you dont get excited by your GF that she dont like cum on face.. 

Find a new gf while continue fucking the gays... our community need Top like you :)

Not easy for those effeminate gay to get a buddy since they didn't really fit the local gay mainstream/preference

• 1 month later...

i will be totally turn on with this type of dominant bastard!

On 7/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, Guest Hafiz27 said:

We can speculate that you being straight with gf while fucking men...  is unusual, but may not contribute much to your anomaly.  Other factors may prevail.

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 2:23 PM, yhtang said:

Indeed, you are correct that the penis is a conduit to deliver genetic material in the form of sperm. 

The delivery of sperm is most efficiently achieved through an orgasm.  The size of the penis does not directly impede the delivery of sperm, but the lack of an orgasm does. 

Irrespective of the ability to achieve orgasm, the penis is more frequently used for its urinary function than sperm delivery.  Both these functions are are not affected by the size of the penis.  However, internal fertilization would be more expedient with a longer penis than a shorter penis, on the assumption that orgasm is achieved and the force of ejaculation is the same.  For the purposes of this argument, trajectory is ignore.  🤣🤣

My apologies, but this reply is written very much in jest. 

On 5/8/2023 at 11:36 AM, kokonutz said:

When you are sexually attracted to have sex with guys no matter the reason you are already a bi. Steve already shown the description from the internet in earlier post

I consider myself as a gay guy and yet i dont even do anal sex like you do. I also seldom do kissing mainly i dislike the exchange of saliva. I am only attracted to handsome lean fit guys and the craving is only to touch and cuddle up with them to have some light fun. I have totally no interest in girls and dislike to even accidentally touching them. So my sex orientation is still gay

Guest Jason
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Me and my neighbour have sex on and off. He is married and have 2 teens son. So, what do you think?

You are a shameless slut

19 hours ago, Guest Being Fucked Hard said:

Come on!  We all get verbally fucked by Straight people.  Quite common and worse than physical fuck. 

Y verbally fucked by straights? Fuck them back. Many married want their wife to work mostly forcing their wife to work. Cant even afford to feed their spouse n children. So call both hubby m wife must work to run a family. My ass. Why single can work alone m support parents n siblings. Our sex orientation can be different but not weird n abnormal like what the straights think. Knn!

Guest Guest

It depends on how open the straight guy is. Some guys really don't mind woman or man. I have a 30yo str8 friend who can fxxk woman, man and even aunty and uncle. All he need is a hole to fulfil his horniness. Even though is married with kids now, he still do it.

Guess the point isn't whether it's normal or not. Whatever that suits you without hurting others is fine. Just don't agree with you justifying yourself saying you're not cheating on her with another girl. If there's anything that you cannot tell her straight in the face, it's a form of cheating already. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you can't get turned on by females then its time to face the truth and accept yourself.

I once hooked up with a guy who describes himself as 'straight-acting' and he didn't even tell me he's got a gf.

So he was pretty jealous as I had been meeting other guys (hey single means single!) and when I asked him more personal questions later as I was getting fond of him, he confessed to me he has a gf then.

Worst still, she had unlocked his phone and called me one day shouting over the phone screaming as if I'm the one who stolen her bf.

Lucky I gave him my prepaid number so was able to get rid of him.

Please don't be one of these jerks that likes to ruin two lives at once.

Live your truth and be yourself.

Edited by EastChat

The only thing I find objectional about your situation is that your gf is kept in the dark.

She should be told and if she still chooses to remain in the relationship, then it's fine.

But you shouldn't engage in any sexual activities without letting your girlfriend know. 

Let her make the educated decision to stay or leave.

1. You F a guy, you are not straight.

2. You F a guy and a girl, you are bi.

3. You don't get excited by your GF anymore, you are slowly turning gay.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway, I wanted to know what you all think of this?

It is interesting to see how a simple question from a GUEST 'Hafiz27' ruffled up some feathers here. Perhaps we should take it with a few tablespoons of salt. If it is opinions that he wants, then we can give him objectively.

I think he really meant what he said. He is straight. Just that he is too horny and cannot think straight. He needed an avenue for him to release his load. He is similar to those guys in a video (sent by friend) where the men performing sexual acts on animal (goats, horses, pigs).... he is just like them. Soon he may become a zoophilia (but still a straight guy). As he has mentioned, he "never been romantically attracted to men".... these people who did the acts with animals, I don't think they are attracted to the animals.

I believe he truly loves his gf. Just that his gf does not perform such acts with him. There is a saying that has a simialr meaning to "wife is to be loved, while lovers are to be enjoyed". So he is 'loving' his gf; thus treats her in a prim and proper manner. On the other hand, he is treating the guys like lovers, who are able to sextify him; for him to enjoy. As for the pizza and other fetish, it has nothing to do with "Hafiz27'. Maybe cum licking/eating/swallowing sexcite him further.

Now my current problem is that I don’t really get excited by my GF anymore. She doesn’t like cum on face unlike all the guys I fucked, anal is too much for her, and her head isn’t as sloppy as the guys. The guys will literally suck me off as if their life is dependent on it and I don’t get that from.

I saw a few comments that women are unlike men, they are not visually aroused. Sexual acts may not be pleasing to them. Women are emotionally attached or aroused type. Cumming on the faces, fucking the asses are not deemed as the norm that gf-bf or man-&-wife do. Not 'emotional' type of stimulation. To most women, the dick is a tool for unrinating (dirty in this sence) and inseminating her, not something 'dirty' that they will be willing to put into their mouth for the enjoyment of the other party.

Men are different. We know what the dick can do and what kind of sexperience we can get from these special god-given heirlooms. Hence, gays are more than willing to suck and milk them dry from other men. Treasure these heirlooms and the elixir of youth that spurt out. The thought or the act itself sextify gays. (I don't think most women will get aroused thinking of sucking their men's dicks. However, no all gays like cum or the taste of cum too. I guess it is similar to durians - some love it and savour every single bits of it. Some ok with it - if the cock spurt it in the mouth, can always spit it away. Others run for away from it - no way is the cum getting anywhere near the mouth/face, not even precum!

Since "Hafiz27" are not getting what he wants from his gf, chances are he will be looking to sextify his needs from men (since they are easy targets). Who knows, one day, he may seek relief / release from animals (even easier targets) who won't mind getting man-handled or abused like the way he treated his past or current regulars because he prefers

bottoms who submit to my every will.

and animals will submit to his every will.

Just a word of caution... be careful of where you put your dick into.... in case one of the animals decided to chew it off. That would be a point of no return.

PS: "one of the animals" here could be the gf / wife / man and 'chew it off' is figuratively, not the act of using the teeth

Edited by jegay

Guest Guest

Everyone has different sexual orientation. No right or wrong.

Why must a man who stay single label as he must be gay? And why must man having sex with man must be gay?

One's orientation is not self defined but depended on the partners' gender, type of activities and his attitude towards them.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest U Get Wat U Do

1. When you fucked your gf, you were a normal straight.

2. When you fucked or were sucked by a guy, you were a normal gay.

3. When you were not having any sexual activities, you were a normal monk.

Conclusion: Yes, IT IS FUCKING NORMAL 

Guest Guest

Not that uncommon. Have been blowing a straight guy who just loves my mouth, but he will watch porn while enjoging it. He love giving me nipple play

Recently met a handsome boyish sergeant and he has a long distance relationship with his gf. He was quite passionate in bed but didn't want to kiss. He loved licking my nipples and playing with my boobs 

Guest Sex with men is normal

Actually nowadays should be quite common, especially now with decriminalisation of sex between men. all men should try it once and realise it's a good way to bond w fellow male friends

Guest guest
55 minutes ago, Guest Sex with men is normal said:

Actually nowadays should be quite common, especially now with decriminalisation of sex between men. all men should try it once and realise it's a good way to bond w fellow male friends

True

Guest Guest
On 7/23/2023 at 6:43 PM, Guest Sex with men is normal said:

You don't have to have 1 identity. You can have more than 1 identity and be the best part of you.

On 7/29/2023 at 4:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

No big deal lah. I played with so many straight guys already.  And I am proud I gave several straight guys their first gay experience

Especially bi curious who just came out and seek for adventure once you hit their spot by rimming and the help of poppers they turn to horny btm as i deflower few of them. Now the era is not being label as just go with fun and pleasure.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Now the era is not being label as just go with fun and pleasure.

True....quite normal man n man having sex in tis era. No longer a big deal.

There are many bisexuals who classify themselves as straight because they prefer women and most are top. Those bi who are here are those who prefer men, and many are bottoms. So the bi community here is only tip of the iceberg. The difficulty is identifying other bi from the straight people. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.