Male HQ

Helping my Str8 friend to look for a gym, do you think gay sauna's gym is ok?

Hey guys, 

I have a friend trying to find a gym membership that does not cost as much as those like Anytime Fitness, but also not as crowded as the Active SG ones. He is straight but he doesn’t really care about whether people are gays or not as long as they don’t try talking to him all the time or touch him unnecessarily when he didn’t allow, since he just wants to utilise the gym and sauna etc. Do you think I can suggest this place to him or would it be too overwhelming for him? I’ve never been there so not sure how it’s like there.

thanks!

Guest You must be joking
On 7/4/2022 at 10:51 AM, hidingnhiding said:

Hey guys, 

I have a friend trying to find a gym membership that does not cost as much as those like Anytime Fitness, but also not as crowded as the Active SG ones. He is straight but he doesn’t really care about whether people are gays or not as long as they don’t try talking to him all the time or touch him unnecessarily when he didn’t allow, since he just wants to utilise the gym and sauna etc. Do you think I can suggest this place to him or would it be too overwhelming for him? I’ve never been there so not sure how it’s like there.

thanks!

this has to be a joke, right?! 

🤡 

Hey guys, 

thanks!

It’s really a bad idea man lol. 

Guest You must be joking
On 7/4/2022 at 11:12 AM, abc_sg said:

It’s really a bad idea man lol. 

plus, how is it going to be cheaper!? The post just has to be bs, no one is this dumb. 

Guest Translation needed
On 7/4/2022 at 11:20 AM, Since u r here said:

yes he is opend to surrouding w gays and he doesnt need to quit (a wkplace full of Gays) or leave

but he can choose not to step inside designed for....... what will others deemed him, the stereotypes when we stepped in , some shop owners /workers keep looking at me, though i m all wrapped up w mask n ..........
& i m sorry the  size of the Gym @ tenmen , may not be a decent gym size for him! some items are too limited, although now the trend is to join the smaller gyms (but they are all well equiped for a no. of  users to use @ 1 go)

Why not the gym @ kb? bigger!

Share w us if he dare to join

can anybody translate this word salad into something comprehensible? 

Guest Guest

Hey guys, 

thanks!

tat a lousy idea la, jus join safra gym 4 sgd42.8/mth w gst n can go daily, w full gym facility, cheap, got steam room, sum got jacuzzi ma, can go any safra gym aso.

Hey guys, 

thanks!

Go Decathlon. Buy a few weights. Work out using those. Get a bench press next. And slowly over time, he has a home gym! 

Guest TalkNoSense

y not the gym @ kb? bigger!

Are you sure? KB so call gym is the smallest n the worst among TMC n Hook.

I've been to all 3 gym. 

TMC gym is the biggest n considered the best equipped for a saunas, not a full gym of cos. Hook is smaller but the equipments still ok but not KB, more like a showroom. Max can accommodate 4, 5 patrons maybe,  side by side.

• G_M changed the title to Helping my Str8 friend to look for a gym, do you think gay sauna's gym is ok?

Hey guys, 

thanks!

No one can guarantees what might happen to your friend. If I am the sauna owner, I will disallow such things because it's a fight/police case waiting to happen. Imagine a str8 guy go to the a gay sauna's gym then to the shower to wash up and was sexually harassed by some gay and he gets offended and fight with that guy or report to the police.

Why would any sauna owner wants such things to happen? It does not make any business sense.

I would knock your silly head for thinking of such lame idea.  I know what you have in mind. you are interested in your str8 friend and wants to see him naked, so you want to curry flavour him and at the same time satisfied your lust for him by thinking you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Hey guys, 

thanks!

Don't understand why we need to discuss such things if already using common sense would give the answer. 

Many guys have a home gym... just need to find one who seeks company or ask him to sneak into a condo gym or better get a companion who stays in a condo and then use the gym...

Is SAFRA so expensive?

Any more such threads and I will open one whether I should bring my grandma to a gay sex party...

This post, together with many others of late, makes one wonder abt the IQ and EQ of the thread starters. Its almost as if they are still children. And they help confirm the saying common sense may not be that common. 

Hey guys, 

thanks!

Only if he's receptive to the possibility of others using his pole as and when when the need arises. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Patron

yes he is opend to surrouding w gays and he doesnt need to quit (a wkplace full of Gays) or leave

but he can choose not to step inside designed for....... what will others deemed him, the stereotypes when we stepped in , some shop owners /workers keep looking at me, though i m all wrapped up w mask n ..........
& i m sorry the  size of the Gym @ tenmen , may not be a decent gym size for him! some items are too limited, although now the trend is to join the smaller gyms (but they are all well equiped for a no. of  users to use @ 1 go)

Why not the gym @ kb? bigger!

KB's gym is tiny like a sparrow (五脏俱全), afraid straight people might feel claustrophobic.

TMC has the best & newest gym facilities among all the gay saunas,  better to bring him there. They are also running some battle rope classes focusing on tolerance. strength & resistance, I'm sure your friend will enjoy.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, Guest Patron said:

KB's gym is tiny like a sparrow (五脏俱全), afraid straight people might feel claustrophobic.

TMC has the best & newest gym facilities among all the gay saunas,  better to bring him there. They are also running some battle rope classes focusing on tolerance. strength & resistance, I'm sure your friend will enjoy.

Also eye opener to him

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.