Male HQ

Question for single gays - What's the reason for being single?

Guest WatchMe

• G_M changed the title to Question for single gays - What's the reason for being single?

Being in a relationship and making the relationship work requires commitment, effort, and time. You can be committed, but if you do not make the effort and time, it won't work. Hooking up is the easy part. I am single now as I was unable to make the time with my last relationship, and he had needs that I was not able to meet at times. 

Love. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, Guest WatchMe said:

What's the reason for being single?

Don't you all crave for a physical touch & someone to love etc?

Why you think that everything needs to have a reason?   What is the reason for your existence?

Single is our default state when we are born.   There is no reason for this.   Later in life, we may enter a relationship.   The reason? = it can be part of life.

Later, our relationship may end and we are single again.  The reason? =  this is how life is.

But there is without doubt that there is ONE REASON:   we are alive.    Did this answer your question?

Guest Guest

I stay single cos I believe I would make a pretty lousy boyfriend, so I don't want to hurt people and create bad karma, etc.

I know myself - I won't be able to stick to one partner faithfully.

• 2 weeks later...

Fate loh. 

My work, passion in volunteer work, love to do things alone, need for space even with best friends, parental responsibilities, already experienced presence of soul mate who turned my life around ... all makes me find singlehood fulfilling.

• 6 months later...
47 minutes ago, Ryuki said:

Personal preference, and being single does not mean you can't have proper sex life and so on

It might be the other way around for a while... being single means more opportunities for proper sex life, if 'proper' means a lot!  Up to a point in life. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, Guest WatchMe said:

Since we are born and throughout our childhood, we all are single.  No reasons needed, it is natural.  After childhood, singlehood might end, and then the question should apply:  what's the reason for not being single?  😄

Because the person that I am in love with is not able to commit lol. Be it single or not, as long as you are contented with your life, then why not? If compared single life to having a relationship that you always have conflicts with your partner, isn’t it toxic and affecting your mental health and inner peace? 

I personally think that gay relationship is hard to keep it monogamously as they are too many temptations. Of course, I am not saying that all gay relationship is like that, it’s just one of those few examples that I witnessed. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest WatchMe said:

Don't you all crave for a physical touch & someone to love etc?

Can go to sauna when craving for physical touch, and showing some lust for an hour or two. More convenient to rotate touching and exciting different bodies when single.

No one mention being choosy? Really? 

Lets face the reality, not all but perhaps 90% are choosy, we choose the face,  then we choose the body, only this two criteria pass then we choose character, we choose what job they in , what is their role preference and so on.....

There are so many thing to choose until we finally tired and give up choosing or when our "prime time" is over, whichever come first. Nothing wrong for being choosy as who dont want the best?

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No one mention being choosy? Really? 

Lets face the reality, not all but perhaps 90% are choosy, we choose the face,  then we choose the body, only this two criteria pass then we choose character, we choose what job they in , what is their role preference and so on.....

There are so many thing to choose until we finally tired and give up choosing or when our "prime time" is over, whichever come first. Nothing wrong for being choosy as who dont want the best?

It is smart to be choosy when there is a wide set from where to choose, and the merchandise is well known.  

But selecting a partner is not like making a choice buying something on Amazon after reading the tens of reviews there.  We may have to judge potential partners by their own perceived merits,  whenever they appear in our life.  And if they are acceptable, not reject them right away in hopes to find a better one.  It is not practical to "want the best".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.