Male HQ

Why do people expect you to treat them on the first meet up?

Guest Why?

Guest Try and see
On 7/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, singalion said:

Orchard Towers or Forum should be the nearest ATM... 😂

Lucky you didn't pass by a hot boy at the Shangri La lobby and... let your guests wait for you...

Until now, I cannot recall where I went to withdraw the money that day, LOL  but I remember asking the hotel receptionist where the nearest ATM was, and it was pretty far. And it was a very hot day too 😅

No, no, no; no hot hotel boy that day Just one very hot guy (literally hot because of the weather, not metaphorically) who was looking for that ATM. 😁

If there was one thing I learned that day, it's that the genuinely posh restaurants and cafes don't accept Nets. So from that day onwards, I would always bring sufficient cash whenever I was going to treat anyone.

On 7/16/2022 at 11:53 AM, Guest Try and see said:

No, no, no; no hot hotel boy that day Just one very hot guy (literally hot because of the weather, not metaphorically) who was looking for that ATM. 😁

If there was one thing I learned that day, it's that the genuinely posh restaurants and cafes don't accept Nets. So from that day onwards, I would always bring sufficient cash whenever I was going to treat anyone.

Surely, nobody wanted that boy full of sweat on that day... ha ha

You don't have any credit cards?

Listed with Credit Bureau?

Rare that people don't accept Nets.

Nowadays you got all this PayLah PayNow stuff.

Mostly, some outlets don't accept American Express Cards, even some classy one's in Singapore, but so far I never had problems with NETS,

Nets is linked to a debit card. Debit card is as good as cash.

But it always could be that Nets doesn't have a good connection on that hill on top of Shangri La... haha

Edited by singalion

Guest Try and see
On 7/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, singalion said:

Surely, nobody wanted that boy full of sweat on that day... ha ha

You don't have any credit cards?

Listed with Credit Bureau?

Rare that people don't accept Nets.

Nowadays you got all this PayLah PayNow stuff.

Mostly, some outlets don't accept American Express Cards, even some classy one's in Singapore, but so far I never had problems with NETS,

Nets is linked to a debit card. Debit card is as good as cash.

But it always could be that Nets doesn't have a good connection on that hill on top of Shangri La... haha

It's just that I don't bring credit cards when I go out 😁 Also, this incident took place in 2009, when smartphones were still a new thing in S'pore.

I guess it's the Amex fee that some restaurants don't want to pay, so they don't have that payment mode?

I think ah for first meet up for dates or anything it would best just coffee or hiking or dessert. So if both are okay feel the connection then 2nd meet up can eat somewhere...so no need to thing much about treat or etc....

Coz we dont know if we vibe...or am I your type or you my type etc... 

And pls do not use roles as part of thinking that you be treated...roles got nothing do with it at all. Doesn't matter you top or btm or verst or bi or etc....both need to contribute... 

On 7/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

I think ah for first meet up for dates or anything it would best just coffee or hiking or dessert. So if both are okay feel the connection then 2nd meet up can eat somewhere...so no need to thing much about treat or etc....

Coz we dont know if we vibe...or am I your type or you my type etc... 

And pls do not use roles as part of thinking that you be treated...roles got nothing do with it at all. Doesn't matter you top or btm or verst or bi or etc....both need to contribute... 

Yes indeed

Have some backbone lah

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.