Male HQ

2 men convicted of molesting male Grab driver on way home after night of drinking

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
On 7/9/2022 at 11:44 PM, Guest fresh7up said:

It doesn't specifically mention that. But during the first leg of the journey, there was a skin-to-skin touching on the private part. Maybe just unzipped and one of the guys grope in through the driver's underwear, we don't know.

No, the court documents mentioned that they both took turns to touch the driver's bare cock when they were both in the car before the first guy alighted. 

The sentence sought for Neo was higher in order to reflect the higher degree of sexual intrusion from making skin-on-skin contact with the victim's private parts during the first leg.

He also considered Goh's actions for which he had not been charged, including making skin-to-skin contact with the victim's private parts during the first leg.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/grab-driver-molest-sexual-assault-two-men-jail-caning-appeal-2794081

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 12:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

the victim must have gotten hard (natural reaction) from all the touching and rubbing. but that 2 sisters took it wrongly and got more daring.

That would be very f**ked up of them but what you described probably took place!

Guest Thor-long
On 7/5/2022 at 10:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

What are the reason(s) for male victims (more for straights) to complain when they are molested by gay men? Pride got hurt? Homophobes?

Oh man you're so toxic. Molested by people you're not attracted by is traumatic! It's like you're being intruded all over without permission granted 

On 7/5/2022 at 10:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Will they complain if they are molested by chio bu or aunties? 

Obviously if Chio bu they will give consent. If ugly aunties it'll be traumatic too. 

For me, even if I'm molested by someone attractive, but I did not give consent, I'll be offended as well. There are reasons why consent were not given. For example I'm uncomfortable with my body, or I'm in a committed relationship and don't want to feel bad about it, or any 100+ other reasons.

Have a heart for the victim, my friend. 

Guest Guest

zero pity for these two.

now not only jailed but still kena caned.

not all cute guys are gay.

somemore the driver already pleaded for them to stop,

he cant even defend for himself at that moment cos he's driving on highway and it's so dangerous,

literally risking his life.

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

zero pity for these two.

now not only jailed but still kena caned.

not all cute guys are gay.

somemore the driver already pleaded for them to stop,

he cant even defend for himself at that moment cos he's driving on highway and it's so dangerous,

literally risking his life.

Yeah, I know for sure that when I am driving on a regular road (let alone the expressway), if the front seat passenger talks to me, I cannot even look in his direction when I answer him. Your eyes must be on the road the whole time, and the hands and legs also need to be in co-ordination with the gear and pedals to manoeuvre the traffic conditions.

Molesting and groping a driver of a moving vehicle is basically the best way of making sure that he cannot retaliate.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.