Male HQ

Day or step dad sexually assault

Guest Wrong?

Guest Wrong?

So if your dad or step dad suddenly sexually assault you and tell you don't tell your mom. 

Will you be disturbed or will you enjoy it? 

Is it wrong to fantasise being sexually assaulted? 

Guest A Victim

Liked you have said, if you fantasise being sexually assaulted, then you will enjoy it and not be disturbed. Vice versa if you are not. 

There is nothing wrong in fantasising but if it happens and the fantasy is somewhat against the law/ an offence in the eyes of law, then it is wrong.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:03 PM, Guest Wrong? said:

So if your dad or step dad suddenly sexually assault you and tell you don't tell your mom. 

It is disgusting to fantasize your own dad.

It is disgusting to fantasize your step dad if he's as old as your dad.

It is ok to fantasize about your step dad if he's around your age but your mum is disgusting.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Susan
On 7/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, fab said:

It is disgusting to fantasize your own dad.

It is disgusting to fantasize your step dad if he's as old as your dad.

It is ok to fantasize about your step dad if he's around your age but your mum is disgusting.

When I first it, I find it SICK of the TS to even suggest your "OWN" dad ! 

Then I tell myself, BW has no topics , so let it go on for a while , 

Aiyaya why u 说穿 ! 

Guest Guest

I always had the impression that such incest thing usually happens within / to a certain race .... just thinking out loud ah since TS brought up this topic ...... 

On 7/15/2022 at 4:03 PM, Guest Wrong? said:

You have these fantasies and wishes when you're young,  if that ever occurs.  Unfortunately, those incestual encounters will plague you and your dad for the rest of your lives, and you started to feel nauseous out of shame and disgust as you and your dad grew older.  Any intelligent conversation you have in the future will be at odds with those humiliating memories, which will haunt you both until someone has a breakdown.  Your father will feel even more guilty about destroying your life and will carry that guilt with him forever.

Please go find a stranger to sex and leave your family members out of the picture.  So Sick!

Guest Try and see

I think there's a bit of misconception here. 

The difference between a sexual assault and a sexual encounter lies in the consent. Basically, a sexual assault is an unwanted sexual encounter.

So if you fantasise about it and want it, it's not really a sexual assault anymore, but more of a sexual encounter.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest A Victim said:

Liked you have said, if you fantasise being sexually assaulted, then you will enjoy it and not be disturbed. Vice versa if you are not. 

There is nothing wrong in fantasising but if it happens and the fantasy is somewhat against the law/ an offence in the eyes of law, then it is wrong.

Is Homo sex against eyes of law?

On 7/15/2022 at 5:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

I always had the impression that such incest thing usually happens within / to a certain race .... just thinking out loud ah since TS brought up this topic ...... 

Incest nothing got to do with race. Purely lust n cant controla horniness. But i know certain race always get race involve in any kind of issue. Not right. 

Guest Gay son gay dad

Now a days so many sex scandal in Singapore involving the horny dad ham sup their daughter. 

But if the dad hamsup the gay son. Wah dad and son will have such a strong bond. 

Stronger than the husband wife love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.