Male HQ

on social media.

drektster

malaysian chinese are mostly pro CCP. they post a lot of fake news on CCP agenda. when you question them on the contradiction in their post. they report to social media. but ironically they sponsor for FB to suggest their posting. if you dun allow people to question your contradiction in your post. why sponsor and let so many people who does not wants to see your post to see it. the reason for FB to suggest those post to me is that i uses traditional chinese as name.

religious group, they post something which contradict the teachings, when seek clarification on certain point, they delete the comment. In all holy book, religion founder usually debate with their disciple and followers, they seldom reject debate

In real life also the same lah. People believe what they want to believe. They also expect others to easily believe just by hearing what they believe. They are not truly prepared for real questioning and contradiction, becos it's mostly memorisation and regurgitation for them.

On 7/16/2022 at 5:40 PM, StockBottom said:

In real life also the same lah. People believe what they want to believe. They also expect others to easily believe just by hearing what they believe. They are not truly prepared for real questioning and contradiction, becos it's mostly memorisation and regurgitation for them.

they know very little on technologies. then they say china so advance, when you tell them that china import tons of GMO seeds and now scavenging advance electronic components. they burst with vulgarities and personal attack, nothing constructive. end up they say others are bullying them, yet they always says that they are so advance. if you so advance, how people bully you leh?

On 7/16/2022 at 11:23 PM, drektster said:

a lot of singaporeans are formerly from malaysia and attend brainwashing CCP school.

Dun forget the local Chinese boomers who love to watch CCP videos loudly in the public as well! 🤣

Edited by StockBottom

On 7/16/2022 at 11:29 PM, StockBottom said:

Dun forget the local Chinese boomers who love to watch CCP videos loudly in the public as well! 🤣

yap. as a chinese myself, i always felt that chinese boomers liked to pass down their sufferings and historic burden to the younger generation. not everyone is into kinky stuff.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.