Male HQ

Heat HIIT at Gympod/Home gym.

Adam Sam

If anyone into drenched in sweat especially during work out, turned a spare room into a simple gym set up.

Room will be heated to promote sweating. For more info HMU Tele @ HeatHIIT 

Edited by Adam Sam

Guest Guest

For those interested in this, please be aware that Op is selective about who can participate in the activity. I'm in my 40s, fit/athletic and 15% bf but was not deemed "good enough". Just manage your expectations if you are interested in this activity. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/21/2022 at 11:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

For those interested in this, please be aware that Op is selective about who can participate in the activity. I'm in my 40s, fit/athletic and 15% bf but was not deemed "good enough". Just manage your expectations if you are interested in this activity. 

Hey there, firstly i like to apologise to those who responded to my Tele, i was away and was not able to accomadate to the session hence i did not reply. Have not had any session until now im back to restart this. Do tele back again. Once again sorry. 

An honest review: I got in touch with Adam via Telegram and wasn't expecting much. Adam replied back and during the course of the conversation, he shared what his ground rules were for the workout. He was explicit from the beginning that the focus was the workout so if I was looking for sex, I would be wasting my time, which I assured him I wasn't. 

We met at the mrt and Adam (who incidentally is quite cute so that's a bonus) walked me to his apartment where one of the rooms has been converted into a make shift gym. The floor is padded and he has a bench press, dumbbells and a kettle bell. 

Just to manage expectations, this is his apartment and not a gym so don't expect a professional setup. 

He closed the door, turned on the heating, we stripped down to our underwear/tights and started the workout. We had agreed on the workout routine prior so both of us knew what exercise came next. 

It was an hour long workout at the end of which we were both properly drenched in sweat. There was no sexual activity apart from the underlying current of two sweaty almost naked men working out, bodies touching (sometimes). But do not expect anything more or you'll be wasting your time. 

I showered, thanked Adam for hosting me and left. Good guy, will likely try this again

On 3/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, Randomlondonguy said:

An honest review: I got in touch with Adam via Telegram and wasn't expecting much. Adam replied back and during the course of the conversation, he shared what his ground rules were for the workout. He was explicit from the beginning that the focus was the workout so if I was looking for sex, I would be wasting my time, which I assured him I wasn't. 

We met at the mrt and Adam (who incidentally is quite cute so that's a bonus) walked me to his apartment where one of the rooms has been converted into a make shift gym. The floor is padded and he has a bench press, dumbbells and a kettle bell. 

Just to manage expectations, this is his apartment and not a gym so don't expect a professional setup. 

He closed the door, turned on the heating, we stripped down to our underwear/tights and started the workout. We had agreed on the workout routine prior so both of us knew what exercise came next. 

It was an hour long workout at the end of which we were both properly drenched in sweat. There was no sexual activity apart from the underlying current of two sweaty almost naked men working out, bodies touching (sometimes). But do not expect anything more or you'll be wasting your time. 

I showered, thanked Adam for hosting me and left. Good guy, will likely try this again

Thank you for such a great review. You are cute yourself. Very respectful also. Thank you for being so understanding. Appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 12:36 AM, swimboi said:

Hoping to try this (maybe with more people too) when you're back!

Hey, sure i am planning on that. Am looking for others willing to join for the session. 

Edited by Adam Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Adam Sam changed the title to Tele at HeatHIIT
  • 1 month later...
  • Adam Sam changed the title to Heat HIIT at Gympod/Home gym.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.