Male HQ

A short affair with a married guy

Writing this here because I cannot share it with anyone I know.  Quite a long piece...

A quick background about myself.   I am married with two children.   But only I know best I have always like men, mature ones and I got married to conform to expectations.

I run quite frequently and at the start of this year I began to run at East coast park.    That's near my in-laws place and I like it because it is a straight route with no traffic (apart from cyclists at a particular stretch).

One evening after my run, I made a wrong turn.   That's where I discovered Fort Road carpark.   Read up more on BW and released it is a place for pick-ups.    Soon after that, I begin to drive past whenever I am in the area and have some spare time.

Then I met him, matured with a distinguished look.   And I like his car.   Call me superficial, so I struck a conversation with him.   He offered to meet me that very weekend.   And initiated conversation after we parted ways that evening.

The next morning we continued to chat on whatsapp.   He then drove all the way  to meet me near my workplace for lunch.   I was flattered and we continued to chat after we left for work respectively.   Subsequently we met up for another three times.  Hugging and kissing.    In a week.   

I  am not sure what happened next.  I may have sounded disappointed when he cancelled a meet-up .   He probably picked that up and we started to meet less often.  Messages are also less frequent and became just morning and night greetings.

Out of a frustration after a bad day in the office and stock market, and that he has not initiated meet up for a month , I texted him to thank him for the good memories and wished him all the best.    Then he stopped texting altogether.

I began to go to where we first met more frequently .    As fate has it, I wasn't able to bump to him.   Until this evening.  Upon seeing me, he said sorry and drove off.

This is a closure for me.   I wasn't expecting to stick with him always but my tone may have given him that impression.    We can talk on numerous topics and I enjoyed the physical intimacy.   Not the most good looking and he is much shorter in height compared to me, but he is a real gentleman.    Also, we have much to be of assistance to one another in our careers.

I cried in the showers just now.   But hey didn't they say , don't be sad because it is over; be happy that it happened.

I bear no hatred towards him and I wish him all the best in his business and family life.

Well, that's life.  Fate makes fool of all of us.  It has happened with me a few times too.  Young guys whom I thought would be a long-term regular with no strings attached but once we get too close, they vamoose into thin air.  It is disappointing and it hurts but life has to go on.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Many of us are familiar with that feeling of meeting and knowing someone who makes our hearts beat a little faster, are lucky. Maybe it is time to reevaluate the relationship with your wife and focus on bringing that excitement back instead of a man who had ghosted you. You are still married and I am sorry to say, your priorities should be your family. Think of what made you fall in love with your wife and why you wanted to be with her. 

This man is just a fairy tale like those who had pointed out (@kimlo777 and @GachiMuchi) time to wake up and move on. You had an affair. It has ended. It is ok to mourn for the loss of something that made your heart beat faster. It shows you felt something for him, and during the time you were together, it is real. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Anyone (single or married) who wants to get involved with a married man needs to understand a few things:

1. You are just part of their ECA - extra curricular activities. In other words you are their last priority. If they sense that their equilibrium or status quo is threatened, they will drop you faster than they can drop a hat. No room for any negotiation.

2. You are there to fulfil their needs. On the other hand, they are not there to fulfil any of your needs. If you don’t get that, then you are not the right one for them. If you cannot understand that, go back to 1.

Like what others have suggested, you have to get your priorities right. It’s only when both parties are aligned in terms of what they seek from each other that you might have something going on.

Not to be blunt, your priorities is with your family, not a matter of conforming, you chose your path, have you considered his point of view....you both could be married or he could be gay....you didnt mention that in the story. This is the ending you knew would happen. We all choose different paths, I chose to come out to my family 22 years ago when i was a junior in college. I also chose not to live a lie. But I am not judging you. We all have different paths in life. Be loyal to your family, they need you. When it is done, you can decide the next phase.

As a out gay male in Singapore, I am not so forgiving to the bisexual crowd, maybe I need to change but I happen to be that in your face person. I should color my life with greys but for now, the notion that you are in the closet, its for clothes, and if you are bi, thanks but I rather move on. Lastly, if you have a partner, you would know for sure, I won't even go there. Love and respect yourself. 

On 7/18/2022 at 11:45 PM, Lekcg52222 said:

Out of a frustration after a bad day in the office and stock market, and that he has not initiated meet up for a month , I texted him to thank him for the good memories and wished him all the best.    Then he stopped texting altogether.

I began to go to where we first met more frequently .    As fate has it, I wasn't able to bump to him.   Until this evening.  Upon seeing me, he said sorry and drove off.

This is a closure for me.   I wasn't expecting to stick with him always but my tone may have given him that impression.    We can talk on numerous topics and I enjoyed the physical intimacy.   Not the most good looking and he is much shorter in height compared to me, but he is a real gentleman.    Also, we have much to be of assistance to one another in our careers.

I cried in the showers just now.   But hey didn't they say , don't be sad because it is over; be happy that it happened.

I bear no hatred towards him and I wish him all the best in his business and family life.

i completely understand your internal struggles on this... im going through a similar affair as i write this... haiz 

Guest Guest

When I was in secondary school, one day after bell ring hor, I walked home with my girly classmate.  Suddenly he started screaming and ran away very quickly.  There was a bloody sanitary bpad on the floor.

Until today I am still thinking which teacher has period and as she walked out, she pull her panyies and dropped the pad on the floor.  Cannot like that litter the school compound mah.  Damn Cheebye.

Writing this here because I cannot share it with anyone I know.  Quite a long piece...

A quick background about myself.   I am married with two children.   But only I know best I have always like men, mature ones and I got married to conform to expectations.

I run quite frequently and at the start of this year I began to run at East coast park.    That's near my in-laws place and I like it because it is a straight route with no traffic (apart from cyclists at a particular stretch).

One evening after my run, I made a wrong turn.   That's where I discovered Fort Road carpark.   Read up more on BW and released it is a place for pick-ups.    Soon after that, I begin to drive past whenever I am in the area and have some spare time.

Then I met him, matured with a distinguished look.   And I like his car.   Call me superficial, so I struck a conversation with him.   He offered to meet me that very weekend.   And initiated conversation after we parted ways that evening.

The next morning we continued to chat on whatsapp.   He then drove all the way  to meet me near my workplace for lunch.   I was flattered and we continued to chat after we left for work respectively.   Subsequently we met up for another three times.  Hugging and kissing.    In a week.   

I  am not sure what happened next.  I may have sounded disappointed when he cancelled a meet-up .   He probably picked that up and we started to meet less often.  Messages are also less frequent and became just morning and night greetings.

Edited by Cigna

• G_M changed the title to A short affair with a married guy
On 7/19/2022 at 12:23 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Well, it's good while it lasted. You are lucky that you had your closure.

I am sure you never had butterflies in the stomach for a long time.

If you had proceeded on, you will face serious problems and difficult decisions to make.

- What happened if things gone smoothly and you guys are together, how are you going to manage your family and your partner?

- Will there be a lot of lies and late nights and texting and time away from home?

- Currently, your routine is fixed for many years and if you suddenly deviate from your routine, don't you think your wife and your kids will notice?

- If you have to choose between giving up your family and giving up your gay partner, who would you choose?

No matter who you choose, you will hurt someone, so don't start.

Since you had chose to be married and now has a family, shouldn't you bite the bullet and lived up your life and take care of your family?

I know a personal friend who was in the same situation as you. He was smitten by the guy but after being together with his partner, he realised that it was just fairy tales he had in his mind and woke up form his fantasy of having a boyfriend and managing his family. Now, he knows how to play the game of just "touch and go and no commitments. Just NSA (no string attached).

I hope you will eventually wake up from your dream. Be it with a man or a woman, any relationship you have you will hurt your family, and your in-law's family and will bring shame to your parents. If you are not happy with your family, end it with your partner before you venture out for a new relationship.

My 2 cents.

Very sound advice.
I was previously involved and hurt by a partner. Luckily my immediate family didn't know about it.
Lesson learnt. Nowadays I just have casual flings whenever it suits my schedule but still manage
to maintain my family commitments>
Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.
Eddy aka Yas1950💞💋💕

'

Guest Susan

Your story v lousy lots of loopholes ……. 

Need more practices 

On 7/19/2022 at 6:34 PM, Cigna said:

I feel you man.

When I was in my twenties, I was involved in a mature guy, who was in his forties. He looks distinguished, tall and drives a luxury car. He gives good life advice and pointers for my career. 

we meet quite often, for dinners and during weekends, everything seemed mutual and important dates like valentines and Christmas we spent it together. Imagine an accomplished guy, drives a luxury car and pick you up each time from work for dates, It was a total bliss, so I thought at that time. 

subsequently, he blurted that he involved with a women, an important key supplier for his business… I was very disappointed. 

meet ups became less regular and he has excuses for postponing or not turning up for our meet ups.

the last blow came was when I found out he was also involved with another guy we met socially over dinner. I confronted him and he admitted to it, though he said there were nothing physically between them.

like you, I teared in the showers, at the beach, places we hung out together, you name it. 

at our last meet up during my birthday he gave me a designer wallet. I told him that this will be my last time meeting him; honestly for an accomplished person like him, I don’t know what he wants? I didn’t accept the wallet but he told me this will be our parting gift and something to remember him by.

years later, I bumped into him and the guy he was dating at a mall. He pulled me aside and asked how was I (his date waited like 10 meters away). I told him I have never been better 😂; just glad that I’m out of his messy life. 

looking back, I’m so glad that all these happen long ago. Hope you can find courage to move on and focus on your immediate family. 💪🏻

you initiated the break up which was courageous and admirable. i guessed enough is enough of tearing in the shower, and at the beach (places of hangout/dating). 

2 gay men dating is hard enough as it is in singapore, let alone with one who was involved with A woman, and (more than one) man. at least he wasnt married with children!

i'm going through a similar situation now and he's married with children! 

Guest Melvin
On 7/20/2022 at 8:24 AM, mith said:

you initiated the break up which was courageous and admirable. i guessed enough is enough of tearing in the shower, and at the beach (places of hangout/dating). 

2 gay men dating is hard enough as it is in singapore, let alone with one who was involved with A woman, and (more than one) man. at least he wasnt married with children!

i'm going through a similar situation now and he's married with children! 

After reading this story, 90% tends to sympathize with TS and treat him like a sweet 16 out of love, console him , tell him to move on etc machiam he needs to hear this and as if he has many options ! 

From the beginning if u choose to get involved with a married or bi man , u shd know such thing will happened.  Sure there is a "slim to none chance" , married man divorced his wife and be w u ....... but what are the chances ?? 

The correct answer to TS is, the day u decided to get involved w married man u shd have expected such outcome .  Ask any long term smoker whether he is surprise he got lung cancer - he will accept his fate .   

Wake up and get real.  U choose to , no one force u , now things fall apart , accept it move on and save your posting. 

If your case is real and u need some comfort , go to real friends talk to human and NOT cyber strangers !  If cannot share with anyone, there is some hotline dedicate to listen even to Bo Liao story....... go entertain them and u will be entertained too 

Guest Guest

I won't repeat the advice already given by others, so here's my $0.02 . . . 

Don't get involved with a married man, whether you yourself are single or married.

The guy's wife will find out sooner or later. They always do. They have their ways of knowing. And nobody hates gay men more than married women, especially if they think you are targeting their husband.

No matter who initiated the affair, the guy's wife will always hate and blame you for seducing her husband. And she will take revenge in a very ugly manner, including showing up at your workplace to create a scene, or outing you if you are closeted.

So in a way, it's good that you ended things with him, even though the process was quite painful.

Take care.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

Don't get involved with a married man, whether you yourself are single or married.

The guy's wife will find out sooner or later. They always do. They have their ways of knowing. And nobody hates gay men more than married women, especially if they think you are targeting their husband.

No matter who initiated the affair, the guy's wife will always hate and blame you for seducing her husband. And she will take revenge in a very ugly manner, including showing up at your workplace to create a scene, or outing you if you are closeted.

So in a way, it's good that you ended things with him, even though the process was quite painful.

Take care.

Meet at workplace for what? She wants to get fucked is it. If she is good in bed , her hubby won't be approaching a guy la. 

Hehehe...typical concubine statement me hor.....hahahaha

Guest Jamie Chua

Take care.

I don't think the wife will blame if the hubby is rich.. can afford luxury lifestyle without having to work.

On 7/19/2022 at 5:34 AM, Lekcg52222 said:

Thanks.

Btw I am 39 and he is late fifties/early sixties.    Married as well.

I am only into mature married men.😀

Thx for sharing Lekcg52222❤️

Like u I am also 39yo

Last year a married man on Blowing Wind approached me & I agreed to meet him for coffee

He's older, but local Chinese like me. We ended our chat coz I was headed home, but he had other plans, "Why don't u join me for a car ride?"

When I found out we were headed for West Coast Park... I began to sweat... the 1 hour in the car this Married Guy taught me:

His Legitimate Wife hasn't been kissing him for a month & he has a deprived sex life. 

#TrueStory

Guest No surprise
On 7/21/2022 at 7:45 PM, 30yochinese said:

Thx for sharing Lekcg52222❤️

Like u I am also 39yo

Last year a married man on Blowing Wind approached me & I agreed to meet him for coffee

He's older, but local Chinese like me. We ended our chat coz I was headed home, but he had other plans, "Why don't u join me for a car ride?"

When I found out we were headed for West Coast Park... I began to sweat... the 1 hour in the car this Married Guy taught me:

His Legitimate Wife hasn't been kissing him for a month & he has a deprived sex life. 

#TrueStory

you are age 39 and you fell for the sob story of a married guy?! Of course he is going to tell you that his wife is depriving him! Let me guess, he also told  he has never done stuff like this with a guy before?!  🤦‍♂️ 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, Guest No surprise said:

you are age 39 and you fell for the sob story of a married guy?! Of course he is going to tell you that his wife is depriving him! Let me guess, he also told  he has never done stuff like this with a guy before?!  🤦‍♂️ 

These are found in “married men cruising know how” text books. 😁

Guest Guest

U must noe where u stand when gog into a relationship with a married man. 

My partner is a 50yo+ married man. Tho we r together for over 5yrs, his priority is still his wife n children.  I treat our relationship juz like fxxk buddy relationship. At least it won't hurt when he decided to end it.

Guest Guest
On 7/22/2022 at 6:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

My partner is a 50yo+ married man. Tho we r together for over 5yrs, his priority is still his wife n children.  I treat our relationship juz like fxxk buddy relationship. At least it won't hurt when he decided to end it.

Just wondering how or when do you guys meet? Only during weekdays office hours (9am-6pm)? Maybe overseas secretly?

Guest Susan
On 7/22/2022 at 6:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

For your case don't even use re/ship , just say FB.  

I also have a few we been playing for years.  Whenever we have urge for each others ,we meet up 

Best sometime bumped into each others in sauna and like you said, no hard feeling, he is not even my lover , play all he wants 

Guest Guest

It is difficult isn't it? I am sorry to hear what you had to go through. Your situation is indeed tricky but you had to do what you had to do. I hope you will feel better soon.

And to all those of you without any form of compassion towards a fellow human being who cannot express himself to anyone except for in a safe space like this forum, Fuck You! Seriously, you are bloody fucking morons. Check yourself. How about showing some empathy and support our fellow members of the LGBTIQ umbrella?!!   

On 7/29/2022 at 11:27 AM, lean n mean said:

Dont go into the kitchen if u cant stand the heat. Most people dont expect bad stuff to happen to them until they do. 

I stand with you on this.

Both parties went into the "relationship" - as it is - willingly, knowing the circumstances.  And knowing the circumstances, both should know the possible outcomes. 

So when the worst case scenario transpires, none should feel surprised - but more often than not, as you said, "Most people dont expect bad stuff to happen to them until they do".

I feel the OP handled and survived the experience well.  He grieved, he let go and he did not allow hate to manifest itself. 

Guest Guest
On 7/20/2022 at 11:29 AM, cutejack said:

Meet at workplace for what? She wants to get fucked is it. If she is good in bed , her hubby won't be approaching a guy la. 

Hehehe...typical concubine statement me hor.....hahahaha

What I mean is she might show up at your workplace and tell your boss and colleagues that you are fucking her husband.

Whether you are out or not to your office staff, it won't look good on you.

Women are vengeful creatures. They can do such things one.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:51 AM, Guest Jamie Chua said:

I don't think the wife will blame if the hubby is rich.. can afford luxury lifestyle without having to work.

Whether the husband is rich or poor, the wife will forever blame you for stealing her husband, even if he's the one who seduced you first.

Have you ever met a woman who argues based on facts, logic, and reason? 😂

• 5 months later...

The forbidden fruit. We know the risk but just find it hard to stay away. When you find that one guy. The one whom you click and connect with so naturally. The circumstances seem to take a back seat as you enjoy his company and can’t wait to meet again because you can’t get him out of your head. Consequences be damned. Yet, reality does not change. And we end up setting ourselves up for a fall. Just a matter of how hard and when. Sigh. 

Guest Tsutsumeru

Take care.

This is true

Guest Rotten system

I never regretted not marrying. Imagine the lies and deceit you have to tell urself everyday. 

I can hook up with any random dude tonight if I want... 

I only regret that I'm not able to share that special love bond with another guy in Singapore because the system want us to rot alone and die miserably alone. 

Guest Occulust

Sounded like a business contract that wasnt fulfilled. Well, lesson learnt is always to specify LD properly. So in event any party didnt honor contract, can seek legal redress for compensation like maybe a week of free F at your disposal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.