Male HQ

So Drama - Should Married gays choose a life they want?

Guest Can't support straight

Guest Can't support straight

Aiyo haha so drama. 

This is why I only go for gay vets who is seasoned. Play all this ubderstall, car cruising, toilet. No emotions attached etc. 

I can't imagine hooking up with a stranger. Help him explore his sexuality then suddenly like I adopted him. 

I also don't want the burden. 

Abit drama. Haha. 

Married liao still want to play this kind of thing. I suggest you divorce. Let your wife and children have some dignity. 

Then when you are single, alone, unwanted and bear the full gay lifestyle with all its warts and all. Then only come ask us la. 

Right now you enjoy the benefit of heterosexual. Can buy hdb. Can buy car. Can have this subsidy that subsidy. Family car leave etc. 

When you gay you have none of that. 

I repeat none of that. 

So go back to your straight life. And I hope your wife can sense you cheating on her and storm this forum. 

Its people like you who give gay a bad name. We just want to meet other people like us. But here you are masquerading as a straight wanting to enjoy the companionship of gay men. 

Pui. 

Choose a side. 

Or go back to your straight married life.. 

On 7/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, Guest Can't support straight said:

Aiyo haha so drama. 

This is why I only go for gay vets who is seasoned. Play all this ubderstall, car cruising, toilet. No emotions attached etc. 

I can't imagine hooking up with a stranger. Help him explore his sexuality then suddenly like I adopted him. 

Abit drama. Haha. 

Married liao still want to play this kind of thing. I suggest you divorce. Let your wife and children have some dignity. 

Then when you are single, alone, unwanted and bear the full gay lifestyle with all its warts and all. Then only come ask us la. 

Right now you enjoy the benefit of heterosexual. Can buy hdb. Can buy car. Can have this subsidy that subsidy. Family car leave etc. 

I repeat none of that. 

So go back to your straight life. And I hope your wife can sense you cheating on her and storm this forum. 

Its people like you who give gay a bad name. We just want to meet other people like us. But here you are masquerading as a straight wanting to enjoy the companionship of gay men. 

Pui. 

Choose a side. 

Lol. Pui some more. 

Being gay already have a lot of issues. Comes a married guy with one. Haha

What a life!

On 7/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, Guest Can't support straight said:

Aiyo haha so drama. 

Abit drama. Haha. 

I repeat none of that. 

Pui. 

Choose a side. 

u rat! gutter sex and nothing more, still had the gall the 'pui' someone.

our topic starter did not go cruising for men, looking for gutter sex. he happened to met that someone that he later developed feelings for. that's unplanned. its fate.

its only natural for any 2 persons in close contact to develop feelings if the vibes is good. gutter rats of course will not.

at least he had the courage to end it. the sadness and feel of lost that comes after is only natural...   

Guest My dad cheated
On 7/19/2022 at 11:17 AM, mith said:

u rat! gutter sex and nothing more, still had the gall the 'pui' someone.

our topic starter did not go cruising for men, looking for gutter sex. he happened to met that someone that he later developed feelings for. that's unplanned. its fate.

its only natural for any 2 persons in close contact to develop feelings if the vibes is good. gutter rats of course will not.

at least he had the courage to end it. the sadness and feel of lost that comes after is only natural...   

Hence drama lo. 

Ending a gay infatuation is courage. 

But ending a fake marriage is not? 

LOL. 

OP already say he knows he is gay. He took the coward way out so he can be normal and not persecuted like some pervert, pedophile, rapist. 

He do no get to play the "I'm so miserable and sad" and play our lgbt feeling. We don't owe straight married guys who is confused with their own sexuality when they are the part of society who actively seek to deny us of our right to basic love. 

If my gay lover sick, I can't take family care leave to take care of him cause I'm not his family... 

So please stay with your married family or divorce. 

Don't play this kind of silly games, cruising etc. If you want to play this gay silly ons, encounter, then don't drama wanna have more than that. 

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, Guest Jian said:

Don't get married to a woman if you are gay. It will make you unhappy and life will be difficult

Not necessarily.

On 7/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, Guest My dad cheated said:

Hence drama lo. 

Ending a gay infatuation is courage. 

But ending a fake marriage is not? 

LOL. 

OP already say he knows he is gay. He took the coward way out so he can be normal and not persecuted like some pervert, pedophile, rapist. 

He do no get to play the "I'm so miserable and sad" and play our lgbt feeling. We don't owe straight married guys who is confused with their own sexuality when they are the part of society who actively seek to deny us of our right to basic love. 

If my gay lover sick, I can't take family care leave to take care of him cause I'm not his family... 

So please stay with your married family or divorce. 

Don't play this kind of silly games, cruising etc. If you want to play this gay silly ons, encounter, then don't drama wanna have more than that. 

Your problem is with your government, which does not recognize same-sex marriage.   It is not the fault of whichever gay happens to marry a woman.

If you are so affected by the situation in SG,  how about moving to a country that has legalized same-sex marriage?  There are ever more of them.

Guest Ang moh siao lang
27 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Not necessarily.

Your problem is with your government, which does not recognize same-sex marriage.   It is not the fault of whichever gay happens to marry a woman.

If you are so affected by the situation in SG,  how about moving to a country that has legalized same-sex marriage?  There are ever more of them.

Half of your country don't evn recognise gay marriages. Gay people in your country still getting bashed on the streets. 

Go vote for change in your own country before commenting on others

Thanks next. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Ang moh siao lang said:

Half of your country don't evn recognise gay marriages. Gay people in your country still getting bashed on the streets. 

Go vote for change in your own country before commenting on others

Thanks next. 

Thanks next, but no thanks.  😄

You know very little about gay life in my country.  Gay marriages are recognized in all the country.  It is a federal mandate to all the states.  Individual states may not have same-sex marriage yet,  but they have to recognize gay marriages that were done in other places.  And a gay marriage in America has the same privileges and obligations as a mixed-sex marriage.

Guest Tsutsumeru
23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thanks next, but no thanks.  😄

You know very little about gay life in my country.  Gay marriages are recognized in all the country.  It is a federal mandate to all the states.  Individual states may not have same-sex marriage yet,  but they have to recognize gay marriages that were done in other places.  And a gay marriage in America has the same privileges and obligations as a mixed-sex marriage.

Do gay couple there have lower taxes?

10 hours ago, Guest Tsutsumeru said:

Do gay couple there have lower taxes?

The monetary taxes in the US are the same for gay and straight couples.  However, the life of the gay couple may be a little less taxing. (no unexpected children)

On 1/17/2023 at 9:32 PM, Steve5380 said:

The monetary taxes in the US are the same for gay and straight couples.  However, the life of the gay couple may be a little less taxing. (no unexpected children)

That's a bit sad.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:04 AM, cutejack said:

Lol. Pui some more. 

Being gay already have a lot of issues. Comes a married guy with one. Haha

What a life!

Exactly. Nothing good can come out of it. It is a short time affair

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.