Male HQ

Would you tattoo his name across your heart?

Guest Ship21

Guest Ship21

If you've been together as bf or live-in partner for over 3 years now, would you put a tattoo if his name in your body parts such as chest, arms, or where ever?

Sure but if the tatooed guy bulks up fat after his late 30s, then the name may change. For ex: from Frank to Fistfucker, from Paul to Pussycat or from Charles to Cumslut.

Which means you must be extremely clear that you choose the proper bf with a suitable name. 

Hope you have success. 

On a last note: as gay relationships last from 3 months to 3 years in average, your heart area may be tatooed with plenty of names unless you always search for a bf having the same First Name...

😂

I believe he plays an important role in your life, so if you feel like doing it then just do it then, don’t care about what future might hold. Even if you guys are not together in the future, you should regret nothing and you don’t need to remove it. It’s part of your life and so is he. 

Guest No way
On 7/20/2022 at 10:34 PM, Guest Ship21 said:

If you've been together as bf or live-in partner for over 3 years now, would you put a tattoo if his name in your body parts such as chest, arms, or where ever?

In general? Nope.

If I already had other tattoos? Maybe.

Only if u can make sure his is the only name u will tattoo this entire life. 

But I rather engrave his name in my heart mentally. I have a low threshold for pain 😁😜😝😉🤪

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I tattooed my partner name on my body. To me, everyone that I met plays a significant role in what I am today. But my partner plays a major role and I have him alot of respects and I put him up high than anyone in this world . Even if in future we are not together , I will still give him all my respect and love because he is the one that makes me what I am today. 

back to the tattoo , many people have tattooed their idols name on their body . My idol would be my partner . so it’s nothing wrong in my opinion to tattooed partners name . It’s not to create sense of ownership , however it’s to say that I envy and respect him like how people envy and respect their idols .

Guest Guest

dun be stupid and do such nonsense.

Guest Guest

No need to tatoo.

Just use a strip of masking tape, write his name on it using a marker, and paste it on your chest, or any body part you like.

Then if you change boyfriend, can just get a new strip of masking tape for the new boyfriend's name.

If tatoo, you must laser it off - very expensive and probably painful as well.

He need to get a gold ring with his name inscribed on it and give it to me. He can have his ring back if he decides to break up with me, or I can sell it on the open market. The tattoo no such flexiblity. 

• 6 months later...

I would put a tattoo with the name of my late boyfriend on my heart,  if it were not so difficult to reach this organ inside the body.  He is already in my heart.

Traditionally it would require open heart surgery,  but today with laparoscopic and robotic surgery it might not be so traumatic.  I have to ask my son...

Guest Parents

I assumed your parents still together and def more than 3 years 

Why dont u check w them how come they dont tattoo each others names ?? 

Well, probably I will do that if he is the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe just the initial but not full name. Probably just tattoo it at the butt cheek haha

Tattoo the person you love i find it bit cliche what about the relationship doesnt turned out what you expacted and dream about. You already gone tru heartache plus either removed his name or cover it up is double painful process you going tru.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:46 PM, radiusulnar said:

tattoos are hard to remove. think carefully

Strike through the names of Ex and re-tattoo. There’s plenty of space below the chest down to the thigh area

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.