Male HQ

Consent in the community - what gives?

Guest What am I missing?

Guest What am I missing?

There are members on this forum proudly posting pictures of strangers they have taken and are sharing without their consent. There are members repeatedly boasting about cumming in the mouths of suckers even when the suckers have clearly asked them not to.

what gives? Why do people think it’s ok to creep like this and then to boast about it?! Are these guys the awful exception or is this how it is now? 

Guest Sex is never safe

Yes. If he cums in your mouth. You just bite off his cock can. 

Yes wear a mask. Heard of people hosting it got hidden camera etc. Last time don't have cause camera phone haven't exist. 

Then when got camera phone

Understall suntec the sacred only gay knows about area also they take. 

I also know of my ex buddy who will take photo of his drunk bottom secretly. Then he show me like his face.. Was some Mr manhunt contestant... 

Gay people like to fuck and tell la. Circle so small. It's like sleeping with each other. 

Last time also not safe. Got hiv la. Stigma la. Like when I was young I go clubbing with someone. He bought me drink. I drunk went to hotel 81 with him have sex. 

Next thing I know all the clubbers know about it. I sure as hell didn't tell. I like that top yo. He break my heart. Such a player. 

On 8/1/2022 at 3:56 PM, Guest Sex is never safe said:

Yes. If he cums in your mouth. You just bite off his cock can. 

Yes wear a mask. Heard of people hosting it got hidden camera etc. Last time don't have cause camera phone haven't exist. 

Then when got camera phone

Understall suntec the sacred only gay knows about area also they take. 

I also know of my ex buddy who will take photo of his drunk bottom secretly. Then he show me like his face.. Was some Mr manhunt contestant... 

Gay people like to fuck and tell la. Circle so small. It's like sleeping with each other. 

Last time also not safe. Got hiv la. Stigma la. Like when I was young I go clubbing with someone. He bought me drink. I drunk went to hotel 81 with him have sex. 

Next thing I know all the clubbers know about it. I sure as hell didn't tell. I like that top yo. He break my heart. Such a player. 

Who's that gal.....

Hehehe 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest James

One time i was drunk in office party, my boss took me to his house and fuck me raw. Later in the morning say that i told him to fuck me.I needed the job so cannot say anything.Then he start asking me to come to his every week to fuck me, no consent taken. I let that old man take advantage of me because i needed my job and need to be in his good books for promotion.He used to fuck me rough and address me with abusive words while fucking. He was not happy when i left the company, say he can get me another promotion. I politely decline and never meet him again. I think he fuck me more than 100 times without consent, i was just his toy boy, just fuck me when he like.

Other than the first time,  u allow it to happen for 100 over times. 

U should have gone to the police station in the morning. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Susan
On 8/2/2022 at 10:13 PM, Guest James said:

One time i was drunk in office party, my boss took me to his house and fuck me raw. Later in the morning say that i told him to fuck me.I needed the job so cannot say anything.Then he start asking me to come to his every week to fuck me, no consent taken. I let that old man take advantage of me because i needed my job and need to be in his good books for promotion.He used to fuck me rough and address me with abusive words while fucking. He was not happy when i left the company, say he can get me another promotion. I politely decline and never meet him again. I think he fuck me more than 100 times without consent, i was just his toy boy, just fuck me when he like.

Got ppl so stupid one , have , U lor 

Fucked you RAW when you were drunk .... u drunk you still know is RAW 

U needed the job so u cannot do anything, u dont know how to tell him either you promoted me or I am going to the police station , see who is more scare now 

That why really got ppl so stupid one , worst kena abused more than 100 x 

WORDS failed me ! 

• G_M locked this topic