Male HQ

At least start with a proper introduction when you initiate a message..

greg01greg

Some lad sent me a message to a post that I posted over the weekend. 
i only get to read the message yesterday - (because I have a life? I’ve been busy) 

message started off with no introduction, nothing on the profile for me to browse on

just a message - “CAN I COME OVER NOW?” 

I wrote back asking him to start with a proper introduction and reminded him if he had replied to my post last weekend even back tracked for him… instead he blamed me for expecting him to remember… the nerve! 

I’m straightforward kinda guy but at least start with an introduction with an opening line! 

don’t expect your mind to be read! And don’t expect quick responses! 

Guest Guest

You again? 

First off, we don't even know what messages you posted to get anyone to be interested to go over. 

Secondly, even though the profile is blank when you saw it, how would you know his previous profile wasn't blank and how would you know if it wasn't filled with his responses to all your needed info. So his message "CAN I COME OVER NOW?" could have been a simple follow up on all that he has written or posted in his profile as your much needed "opening line". He could have put up a temp profile just to respond to your "advertisement", or perhaps he is the type who will remove his profile when he is not looking to hookup.   

Thirdly, why would anyone be expected to remember a person like you who couldn't even be bothered to respond promptly? You have a life, but others don't? 

You seem to think the entire world owes you something and everyone else is at fault except yourself! Seriously, dude, even real life princesses don't behave the way you do!  

On 8/7/2022 at 12:51 AM, Guest Guest said:

You again? 

First off, we don't even know what messages you posted to get anyone to be interested to go over. 

Secondly, even though the profile is blank when you saw it, how would you know his previous profile wasn't blank and how would you know if it wasn't filled with his responses to all your needed info. So his message "CAN I COME OVER NOW?" could have been a simple follow up on all that he has written or posted in his profile as your much needed "opening line". He could have put up a temp profile just to respond to your "advertisement", or perhaps he is the type who will remove his profile when he is not looking to hookup.   

Thirdly, why would anyone be expected to remember a person like you who couldn't even be bothered to respond promptly? You have a life, but others don't? 

You seem to think the entire world owes you something and everyone else is at fault except yourself! Seriously, dude, even real life princesses don't behave the way you do!  

Me again? So you know me? Christ.. you must hold a grudge on me lol 

you seem to have an issue with me. You want to hash it out in public? 
or you forgot this in the flaming room forum. 
keep your “guest” identity and keep trolling on others you don’t agree with. 
yes you’re always right. Your opinion valid.. 

still not happy? Go have tea.

Guest Correct
On 8/6/2022 at 12:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

You again? 

👍 

the rant from @greg01greg makes him sound like a total 🤡 

On 8/7/2022 at 10:45 PM, Guest Correct said:

👍

the rant from @greg01greg makes him sound like a total 🤡 

And so?

What seem to be a problem with that? 
I really find this “guests” chiming in rather interesting.. 

nothing to do, trolling on folks.. 

keep doing what you do.. if that makes you sleep better at night. 
goodbye 

Guest Correct
On 8/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, greg01greg said:

And so?

What seem to be a problem with that? 
I really find this “guests” chiming in rather interesting.. 

nothing to do, trolling on folks.. 

keep doing what you do.. if that makes you sleep better at night. 
goodbye 

then don’t respond leh 

On 8/9/2022 at 4:07 AM, Guest Correct said:

then don’t respond leh 

Responded cause it was specifically directed to me.

Have a good day trolling on others. :) 

while I’m ranting about guys sending one liner messages, I get trolls giving me grief for calling them out. Lol. 

Guest Guest
On 8/9/2022 at 1:06 PM, greg01greg said:

while I’m ranting about guys sending one liner messages, I get trolls giving me grief for calling them out. Lol. 

We get joy in giving you grief, by saying that you are worse than a princess.

On 8/9/2022 at 2:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

We get joy in giving you grief, by saying that you are worse than a princess.

Ok. Good for you then. 
the fact that you need this to validate yourself is so sad.. 

don’t get too lonely this national day ok. 

Guest Correct
On 8/9/2022 at 1:06 AM, greg01greg said:

then don’t rant leh 

On 8/9/2022 at 3:07 PM, greg01greg said:

Ok. Good for you then. 
the fact that you need this to validate yourself is so sad.. 

don’t get too lonely this national day ok. 

Oh ... this coming from the very person who started an entire thread to validate himself, by ranting about another person who couldn't remember who darling princess dearest is? Don't get too lonely in this life.

Eyeroll Emoji GIFs | Tenor

On 8/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Oh ... this coming from the very person who started an entire thread to validate himself, by ranting about another person who couldn't remember who darling princess dearest is? Don't get too lonely in this life.

Eyeroll Emoji GIFs | Tenor

Triggered much? Lol 

you’re like a broken record going back in circles taking the same thing to what I said to you - just gaslighting. 

you’re a waste of space mate. You’re nothing after all. 
go have tea. 

Edited by greg01greg

On 8/10/2022 at 10:23 AM, greg01greg said:

Triggered much? Lol 

you’re like a broken record going back in circles taking the same thing to what I said to you - just gaslighting. 

you’re a waste of space mate. You’re nothing after all. 
go have tea.

Triggered much? Apparently not as much as someone who came here to start an entire ranting thread after being getting forgotten ... which just goes to prove who exactly is "nothing" here, darling princess dearest. LOL.

Ad by the way, here in Singapore, coffee is taken more frequently than tea. So you can go pack your shit up and stuff it all back where it belongs, and have tea wherever you came from. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

Triggered much? Apparently not as much as someone who came here to start an entire ranting thread after being getting forgotten ... which just goes to prove who exactly is "nothing" here, darling princess dearest. LOL.

Ad by the way, here in Singapore, coffee is taken more frequently than tea. So you can go pack your shit up and stuff it all back where it belongs, and have tea wherever you came from. 

Of course you’re triggered.
Telling ppl to go back where they belong? That’s the classic nothing else to say response. BORING 
Yes I get it. You’re here to do a job. Get online, get behind the screen, trolling on threads, gaslighting the users here. You feel alive but such a sad life you have - and close minded as well. 
Goodbye.. 

well thank you for letting me using this platform to rant. :) 

go move on to the next one yeah. 

On 8/10/2022 at 11:35 AM, greg01greg said:

Of course you’re triggered.
Telling ppl to go back where they belong? That’s the classic nothing else to say response. BORING 
Yes I get it. You’re here to do a job. Get online, get behind the screen, trolling on threads, gaslighting the users here. You feel alive but such a sad life you have - and close minded as well. 
Goodbye.. 

well thank you for letting me using this platform to rant. :) 

go move on to the next one yeah. 

Oh puliz .... nobody's more triggered than you here. You say others are having a sad life, but who is having an even sadder one to come here to rant just because some people cannot remember who the princess is. You don't have to thank me for "letting" you use this platform. This platform is not for me to let anyone use. I will move on when this thread is not noisy anymore. 

On 8/10/2022 at 4:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh puliz .... nobody's more triggered than you here. You say others are having a sad life, but who is having an even sadder one to come here to rant just because some people cannot remember who the princess is. You don't have to thank me for "letting" you use this platform. This platform is not for me to let anyone use. I will move on when this thread is not noisy anymore. 

there you go.. another predictable response from the spin doctor.. 

so whats next? you gonna say that im the spin doctor now? go on.. 
ok la sad man..  

this gone far enough.. like I mention.. youre a waste of space and youre basically nothing...

Guest Correct
On 8/10/2022 at 6:11 AM, greg01greg said:

@G_M please close this topic 

much appreciated :) 

Asking to close a thread that you started to complain about another people seems to have happened to you more than once - maybe something to think about? 

On 8/10/2022 at 5:26 PM, greg01greg said:

there you go.. another predictable response from the spin doctor.. 

so whats next? you gonna say that im the spin doctor now? go on.. 
ok la sad man..  

this gone far enough.. like I mention.. youre a waste of space and youre basically nothing...

On 8/10/2022 at 6:11 PM, greg01greg said:

@G_M please close this topic 

much appreciated :) 

Oh ... "another predictable response"? Did you predict trolls to be feeding on you almost as soon as you started the topic? Close this topic so that you can get in the last word now? This is the Flaming Room so you wait long long.. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire, especially one in the Flaming Room, darling princess dearest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.