Male HQ

Seeing friends naked

surreal91

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

Kind of used to it, I love saunas and onsen a lot so I don't really even think twice about seeing friends naked anymore, even though some of them are pretty hot it isn't really a sexual place for me so I don't really get turned on.

Also, usually in the event when I'm travelling with some friends I usually don't have my shirt on especially close to bedtime (before and after) so my friends already know what I look like without a shirt. I do notice that a lot of my friends keep their shirts on though but I can't sleep with a shirt and I don't think they mind. I definitely don't take off my shorts in the room when I'm in a shared room though, haha.

I tot is normal for guys to go shirtless...no? 

In army, most guys in e bunk r shirtless. Even in oni undie. Wat so shy abt gog shirtless?

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In army, most guys in e bunk r shirtless. Even in oni undie. Wat so shy abt gog shirtless?

I agree! But for some reason it’s become less common with my friends in their later 20s and 30s, and the fact that being shirtless outdoors is also kind of controversial now is weird. 

• 2 weeks later...

Never had a chance to see friend naked. Even in changing room or in university hostel, most of the time they still had their underwear on. 

Only recently during a trip to Taiwan with my best friend (straight) of many many years, we went to one of the 裸汤 onsen. That was the first time seeing my friend naked. He is super bushy down there and his long dixk hanging out of the bush even when it is soft.

I was a bit uneasy at the beginning, cos I'm hairless, and was getting a raging hard on seeing my friend's tool. It was quite awkward as I wanted to look yet couldn't be too obvious. 

After that encounter, everything I met him, I cannot stop myself thinking of his long tool, and how does it look when it is hard. 🤩🤩🤩

On 3/21/2023 at 7:47 AM, Thatguy642 said:

I agree! But for some reason it’s become less common with my friends in their later 20s and 30s, and the fact that being shirtless outdoors is also kind of controversial now is weird. 

Ermz, cos by then their bodies have become flabby? 😅

Had reservist a while back. It was a make up so I didn't know anyone there. The guys that i bunked with were younger and super open. They stripped off everything in bunk and wrap a towel to the toilet. They kept making fun of me for being shy and not doing the same. Long story short, they pantsed me one night and saw my small soft dick. My soft dick is a lot smaller than all of them and it was a little embarrassing.

Guest Whywhy
10 hours ago, surreal91 said:

Had reservist a while back. It was a make up so I didn't know anyone there. The guys that i bunked with were younger and super open. They stripped off everything in bunk and wrap a towel to the toilet. They kept making fun of me for being shy and not doing the same. Long story short, they pantsed me one night and saw my small soft dick. My soft dick is a lot smaller than all of them and it was a little embarrassing.

How young? My ICT bunkmates all glued to their phones

Guest Guest

Not a friend but colleague in another department at a company offsite.

He had this muscle tee on at an outdoor pool party. Obviously quite shredded from the look of his arms and thighs. Constantly surrounded by younger female colleagues while I just admired him from afar. First time seeing him like this becuz in office it’s always formal wear and we don’t interact much.

After the party ended, walked in on him washing up at an open shower and my suspicions were right. Shredded af 8 pack abs, hot af semi erect dick visible under his translucent white trunks. Struck up a convo about his gym routine and r/s status (he’s single) and I definitely overstayed my welcome in the shower trying not to glue my eyes on him. One thing led to another and I found myself sleeping over in his room that night, and the next night, and the night after that (was a 4d 3n offsite).

The sex was insane. 8 pack abs with a 7.5 inch cock and we roughed it out in bed. Turns out he had just broken up with a longtime gf and wanted to experiment with guys. We’ve been casually dating for the past 3 months.

On 3/20/2023 at 11:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

i remembered during my BMT, a malay guy very open first day doing laundry  he just go naked in bunk, no undies.

When he squat down (asian ass to grass squat) his soft dick almost touching the ground. WTF.

I felt he so open because his dick is long and wanna show off.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He had this muscle tee on at an outdoor pool party. Obviously quite shredded from the look of his arms and thighs. Constantly surrounded by younger female colleagues while I just admired him from afar. First time seeing him like this becuz in office it’s always formal wear and we don’t interact much.

After the party ended, walked in on him washing up at an open shower and my suspicions were right. Shredded af 8 pack abs, hot af semi erect dick visible under his translucent white trunks. Struck up a convo about his gym routine and r/s status (he’s single) and I definitely overstayed my welcome in the shower trying not to glue my eyes on him. One thing led to another and I found myself sleeping over in his room that night, and the next night, and the night after that (was a 4d 3n offsite).

The sex was insane. 8 pack abs with a 7.5 inch cock and we roughed it out in bed. Turns out he had just broken up with a longtime gf and wanted to experiment with guys. We’ve been casually dating for the past 3 months.

You so tmd lucky lor!!!

5 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i remembered during my BMT, a malay guy very open first day doing laundry  he just go naked in bunk, no undies.

When he squat down (asian ass to grass squat) his soft dick almost touching the ground. WTF.

I felt he so open because his dick is long and wanna show off.

Yes. I think so too. Showing off coz it's big 

My first time seeing a naked guy was during a field trip in my poly days. I was pair up with my course mate in the hotel stay. He was not really fit type but still ok looking. After our dinner, we were back in the room and he wanted to shower first so i let him. He picked up his shower stuff and i just sat at the sofa flipping the tv channels. After a while, he called out to me to bring him his towel in his bag. So i took the towel and he opened the toilet door. Wow! The large mirror reflected his completely naked body with his bushy dick hanging down. I was in shocked as this is the first time seeing a naked guy and seeing another person dick other than my own. He seems don’t know that the mirror is reflecting his naked body and i freeze there at the door.Then he pulled the towel from me and closed the door.. for the rest of the trip i just keep thinking of his bushy dick.

Guest NSman
On 4/4/2023 at 10:02 AM, surreal91 said:

I think quite normal in combat stay in units. When I was in NS, my bunk mates were in full bro mode. Always hanging out in briefs. Most will go to shower in towels, some will walk around nude. When lack of time, will even shower together in the same cubicle

15 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

At a certain pool, there are always "regulars". We may not know each other name or spoken to each other, but we have certainly bump into each other many times over the years.

Just recently, I have the opportunity to see him naked. 😍😘

So how did you feel?

Was it reciprocal? :)

3 minutes ago, AgentFit said:

So how did you feel?

Was it reciprocal? :)

How did I feel? Hmmm....nothing extraordinary. I would think it's good. At least he did not try hiding or turning away.

I don't think it's reciprocal. After changing, he went into the toilet cubical, while I went in to shower.  I did not see him when I finished my shower.

On 4/7/2023 at 11:41 AM, Der79 said:

My first time seeing a naked guy was during a field trip in my poly days. I was pair up with my course mate in the hotel stay. He was not really fit type but still ok looking. After our dinner, we were back in the room and he wanted to shower first so i let him. He picked up his shower stuff and i just sat at the sofa flipping the tv channels. After a while, he called out to me to bring him his towel in his bag. So i took the towel and he opened the toilet door. Wow! The large mirror reflected his completely naked body with his bushy dick hanging down. I was in shocked as this is the first time seeing a naked guy and seeing another person dick other than my own. He seems don’t know that the mirror is reflecting his naked body and i freeze there at the door.Then he pulled the towel from me and closed the door.. for the rest of the trip i just keep thinking of his bushy dick.

You are cute... in your reaction and reaction 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 1:48 PM, gstringuy26 said:

But if they see your shaved dick, it may give them a different thinking? LOL

Lots of straight men shave their dicks.  It makes the dick look bigger and more inviting to be sucked as a lollipop.

Waxing is much better than shave dick.  Must shave frequently or else the stubbles can cause discomfort.  No such issue with waxing.

At my previous job, HR made their usual tour introducing a new guy from another division one day. I noticed him instantly. He was a very handsome athlete stuffed into corporate wear. Young guy, early 20s looking like an officer straight out of NS. His biceps were straining against his rolled up sleeves and waist was so trim and narrow compared to his broad shoulders. Right after he left, two of my female colleagues exchanged glances and one said, "Don't know why but I'm in a super good mood now." Seeing how others were lusting after him too just made his desirability shoot up in my eyes.

Many weeks later, I was in the restroom on my floor when he walked in. I was flustered and panicked immediately. I purposely went slowly to zip up and tuck in my shirt at the urinal then washed my hands for a long time. This gave him enough time to walk up to a urinal and start peeing. I could see him in the mirror and after I realised he was on his phone, I shamelessly just stared for a good 10 seconds. His cock was so dark and uncircumcised as it released a strong stream of piss. Even though he didn't retract his foreskin, I could still clearly see the shape of his mushroom head through the skin. This exact scenario happened again a few months later. I don't think he ever noticed or even knows who I am.

the time where i started seeing naked guys on the norm was during my army days. 

during bmt, it was so hot in tekong that most of us were shirtless or just in our underwear in bunk so i was quite used to it 

but when i went to unit life it was a different level, many of the regulars were so comfortable that they would just be fully naked whenever they were in bunk. even after showering or just going to pee, they will walk to and fro fully nude and i always got excited whenever i got to see them (perks of being a commander too i guess 😜 ). Most of the regulars staying in camp were rather young and it was a delicious motivation for me to stay in camp hahah

Guest guest
6 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

the time where i started seeing naked guys on the norm was during my army days. 

during bmt, it was so hot in tekong that most of us were shirtless or just in our underwear in bunk so i was quite used to it 

but when i went to unit life it was a different level, many of the regulars were so comfortable that they would just be fully naked whenever they were in bunk. even after showering or just going to pee, they will walk to and fro fully nude and i always got excited whenever i got to see them (perks of being a commander too i guess 😜 ). Most of the regulars staying in camp were rather young and it was a delicious motivation for me to stay in camp hahah

Haha...those were the good old days to me too. Mine was at the old camp at tekong back in the 90s. All naked sharing the shower at the open communal shower. Playing naughty in the shower was a norm during then. Some not even shy putting on a hardon when horny.

Staying in in the unit was absolutely different. More open minded. Stripped naked in the bunk, hold a towel and shower gel in hand and walk along the corridor in nude to the toilet for shower. Then came back to bunk with towel wrapped at waist but took off to towel dry beside bed. Those not shy one will just stay in nude in the bunk.

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Haha...those were the good old days to me too. Mine was at the old camp at tekong back in the 90s. All naked sharing the shower at the open communal shower. Playing naughty in the shower was a norm during then. Some not even shy putting on a hardon when horny.

Staying in in the unit was absolutely different. More open minded. Stripped naked in the bunk, hold a towel and shower gel in hand and walk along the corridor in nude to the toilet for shower. Then came back to bunk with towel wrapped at waist but took off to towel dry beside bed. Those not shy one will just stay in nude in the bunk.

haha yea unfortunately the camps that i was in (tekong and unit) all had shower cubicles and no more open concept style :( 

also yea i quickly caught on and started going around nude too, managed to convince some of the other nsfs in my batch to do so too oops. but i quickly noticed many of us sleeping naked, probably because our specific company building was just so hot.. but i know that some shy ones would wakeup early just to cover up themselves haha

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

Probably cos of morning erections :) quite common at that age

yes 🤣 but i realized that it was so common and no one really bothered after awhile,

saw my regulars getting morning wood everyday and it was such a sight to wakeup to, especially when they kick off their blanket in their sleep 😜

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Kenjikenji said:

I guess being nude need not may necessary be sexual . I guess it is the feeling of freedom and feeling free . Of course , behind close door and infront of ppl who do not mind 

Very true....

I remember 1 of my bunk mate in my unit who returned from US for his NS. Very ABC and open minded kind of guy. And also very well endowed below, meaty long dick with long foreskin.

He always stay in nude before or after his shower with the green towel hang over his shoulder, standing at the corridor resting his arms on the parapet talking to his gf over the phone. The naughty and playful mates will walk past and slap his butt. And 1 who always in undie will also playfully go cuddle him from behind and rub his bulge on his butt.

Best part,  sometime he also sat naked leaning on the plastic chair with 1 of his leg on the chair playing on his phone and his dick head was touching the chair. He only wear a brief when sleeping. Very arousing. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Very true....

I remember 1 of my bunk mate in my unit who returned from US for his NS. Very ABC and open minded kind of guy. And also very well endowed below, meaty long dick with long foreskin.

He always stay in nude before or after his shower with the green towel hang over his shoulder, standing at the corridor resting his arms on the parapet talking to his gf over the phone. The naughty and playful mates will walk past and slap his butt. And 1 who always in undie will also playfully go cuddle him from behind and rub his bulge on his butt.

Best part,  sometime he also sat naked leaning on the plastic chair with 1 of his leg on the chair playing on his phone and his dick head was touching the chair. He only wear a brief when sleeping. Very arousing. 

Only if more guys were more open like this haha!

9 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

Only if more guys were more open like this 

4 minutes ago, Tomm78 said:

My friends n ex-camp mates are this type n more. Wan know can telegram me 

Eye candy lol 

Guest Lim
1 hour ago, eloquenzee said:

yes 🤣 but i realized that it was so common and no one really bothered after awhile,

saw my regulars getting morning wood everyday and it was such a sight to wakeup to, especially when they kick off their blanket in their sleep 😜

Stay in rented apt whenever I travel with my 5 travel buddies. We r all in our 40. Whenever inside e apt, 3 were in oni boxer brief or underwear while e other 2 always stay naked. Me sometime in underwear n sometime naked too. Very kinky seeing e 2 naked in kitchen making food n yes, it was normal seeing few having erection when blanket was kicked off during sleep. 1 of e naked 1 was not shy walking with a morning erection to e toilet. Can u imagine 1 came out fr shower naked, stood next to his bed drying himself n then applying lotion on his bod n his cock when I m sitting on my bed next to his. Tis is wat can be seen when all men get together. They r str8 married men with kids. 

11 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

Stay in rented apt whenever I travel with my 5 travel buddies. We r all in our 40. Whenever inside e apt, 3 were in oni boxer brief or underwear while e other 2 always stay naked. Me sometime in underwear n sometime naked too. Very kinky seeing e 2 naked in kitchen making food n yes, it was normal seeing few having erection when blanket was kicked off during sleep. 1 of e naked 1 was not shy walking with a morning erection to e toilet. Can u imagine 1 came out fr shower naked, stood next to his bed drying himself n then applying lotion on his bod n his cock when I m sitting on my bed next to his. Tis is wat can be seen when all men get together. They r str8 married men with kids. 

Hot… by the way what lotion did he applied in his cock? Thanks 

Guest Lim
38 minutes ago, SKYT said:

Hot… by the way what lotion did he applied in his cock? Thanks 

Wat I saw was juz normal body lotion fr e Bodyshop. He rub thru his bod n legs n lastly pulling thru his cock shaft a few times with both his oily hands. Haha... I went under my blanket bcos I went hard after seeing. 

Guest Guest

3 in a hotel room during a trip to taipei with my 3 colleagues. Me always wake up at 7am, the earliest to shower and get ready while the other 2 were still sleeping.

1 morning when I m showering half way, the colleague who always sleep in underwear knocked and push opened the bathroom door that was left ajar. He came in and told me he need to pee urgently.

Half of his butt was exposed when he pulled down his byford triangular underwear. The mirror reflected his side body standing infront the toilet bowl. He was having a morning erection. He was standing there with his eyes closed and his hand was pushing his hard cock downward at the toilet bowl. I slowly went hard upon seeing. He stood there for quite sometime waiting to release his pee from his tight bladder and hard cock. He has very thick bushy pubic hair, cock length about 5" and girth very thick. 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

3 in a hotel room during a trip to taipei with my 3 colleagues. Me always wake up at 7am, the earliest to shower and get ready while the other 2 were still sleeping.

1 morning when I m showering half way, the colleague who always sleep in underwear knocked and push opened the bathroom door that was left ajar. He came in and told me he need to pee urgently.

Half of his butt was exposed when he pulled down his byford triangular underwear. The mirror reflected his side body standing infront the toilet bowl. He was having a morning erection. He was standing there with his eyes closed and his hand was pushing his hard cock downward at the toilet bowl. I slowly went hard upon seeing. He stood there for quite sometime waiting to release his pee from his tight bladder and hard cock. He has very thick bushy pubic hair, cock length about 5" and girth very thick. 

Your this colleague face cute or not?

Guest Guest

Shared a hall room with my straight secondary school friend in uni and I was surprised that he is so open with nudity. He comes out of the shower with his towel on his shoulder and walks around naked to get his clothes. All this while our hall doors and windows are open and we stay on the ground floor. I did ask him

before what if you are naked and a girl walks past and sees you and he just shrugged. For me, im just enjoying the view. Maybe i’ll ask him to continue being roommates next year

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He comes out of the shower with his towel on his shoulder and walks around naked to get his clothes. 

Normal lah.... Few of my friends did tat too. 

Guest Groomed
10 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Normal lah.... Few of my friends did tat too. 

Not normal. You mean your straight friend do this in their home and strip naked for their parents and sisters to see? 

Or normal for guy to show off for other guy to see? Nothing about this is normal. It's a learned behavior. In another word, groomed. 

On 5/12/2023 at 8:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

Shared a hall room with my straight secondary school friend in uni and I was surprised that he is so open with nudity. He comes out of the shower with his towel on his shoulder and walks around naked to get his clothes. All this while our hall doors and windows are open and we stay on the ground floor. I did ask him

before what if you are naked and a girl walks past and sees you and he just shrugged. For me, im just enjoying the view. Maybe i’ll ask him to continue being roommates next year

Nothing wrong, especially in ns n uni hostel. Walking butt naked quite common. 

On 5/6/2023 at 3:14 AM, SociNerd said:

My bmt mates were easy going. Allies too. They know im bi yet they still walk around naked teasing me, and I would tease them back. Somehow I was lucky enough to be in a bunk filled with people that were my type, and their dicks were massive too. Totally enjoyed all the free shows, especially when they intentionally show me their cocks just to "tempt" me even when I said I will go down on it if they'd let 🤣

nice friends, lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

🔥

Quite common during BMT days to see your friends naked during showers, especially my camp had the open concept ones.

we would chit chat and joke while we shampoo our bodies and comment on each other.

you might be surprised that many guys are open to joke about sex and everything. some of my mates were like fake JOing in the shower and we were like joking etc.

1 hour ago, EastChat said:

Quite common during BMT days to see your friends naked during showers, especially my camp had the open concept ones.

we would chit chat and joke while we shampoo our bodies and comment on each other.

you might be surprised that many guys are open to joke about sex and everything. some of my mates were like fake JOing in the shower and we were like joking etc.

My time has doors and my ns mates not so open 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.