Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

This discreet and secluded spacious premises is located at the Prime Central of Orchard in Singapore (Somerset MRT station), and offers its clients a relaxing escaping from the busy city.

Cloud Nine BodyCare sets the scene with private and clean rooms, relaxing music, and peppermint scent in the air. Their well-trained masseurs are friendly, approachable and attentive to clients’ needs.

Choose from full-body, head or foot massages, sauna detox, body scrub, hot stone massage – or a combination of them. Check Cloud Nine’s website for prices and bookings.

More information about our experienced masseurs, services and rates can be found at our website: https://www.cloudninebodycare.net/

We can also be reached via WhatsApp or Line at 8952 7813.

Let us at Cloud Nine bring YOU to Cloud Nine today!

Open from Mondays to Sundays, 10.30 am to 10.30 pm. Out-call service is available.

nearest station : NS23 (Somerset), Exit D

Features

body massage, out-call service, hot stone, foot reflexology, head massage, body scrub, ear candling, detox herbal steam room, sauna detox, herbal compress.

On 8/17/2022 at 3:25 PM, kewpie said:

Notice your price also up after moving to new premises. Extremely ex now

From what I have gathered, the increase in price from old to new is $10.

And also the setup is much different from the old one with spacious and individual rooms.

In addition, they offer much more services similar to Spa business concept. 

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The change in new price was largely due to the rental cost as our newly premises is currently relocated in Orchard area.

The current premises is now much spacious and more individual rooms which offer more privacy to our supported customers.

In addition, we have setup the environment and provided more services under SPA concepts.

You may wish to visit our website for more comprehensive massage packages which may suit individuals' needs.

This is my review based on my recent visit. 

Venue: Super accessible as it’s located near town area. The mall has a carpark which is quite affordable and plenty of available lots. For those taking public transport, I think it should be a 5-10 mins walk from Somerset Station. The exterior of the shop looks like any other usual spa you’d see around.  

Ambience: The entire unit is quite large. Once you enter, it will be the reception area and on the left there’s a door that leads you to where all the private massage rooms are located. The venue had a very zen vibe. 

Service: Managed to book my appointment via WhatsApp and given the short notice, I was surprised they replied quickly and was able to secure me a slot. Was assigned to Hoong.

Massage:  I took the 60 mins session. The masseur was a friendly chap with had average English proficiency. I requested for a gentler massage and he proceeded with it. The massage was good targeting the entire body and wasn’t the piano type. To excite my sensations, he added sensual strokes along the way. (I was in heaven when he was working around my inner thigh region). No tips was asked (I still offered him something as I believe tips is my way of showing I enjoyed & appreciate the service rendered)

Price: I saw some earlier reviews stating that they increased their price. I honestly think that is justifiable given the massive upgrade they’ve went though. Additionally, when compared to other male spas, Cloud 9’s prices is still much lower. 

This is my personal opinion about their Spa. 

PS: Was told that Feng is from China and has very limited English vocabulary. 

Visited the new outlet today. Definitely more spacious and bigger than the previous Farrer outlet. Feng attended to me when I arrived and showed me around the place. He shared that there are about 7-8 rooms and 2 shower areas. There is a room with a sauna steam box which is used for detox.

As for massage, I enjoyed it as Feng got to work on my stiff shoulders and hips region to relieve the soreness (sit too long in office). His strokes were long and firm yet not painful and I got the knots loosen up. Feng is from China hence more conversant in Mandarin. Since they have just opened with more rooms but only 4 masseurs, best to call or whatsapp to check for time slots and make your booking.

Visited the new outlet today, was huge, looked classy & beautiful but lost my way when I was in cuppage plaza. Did not expect it'll be behind & remoted. Seldom came here so I was late less than 5 minutes. 1st time being attended by the masseur named Dan & his 1st day of work. Wow to my thoughts.

I go for the 60 mins body combo set package. He was quite friendly, attentive the pressure strokes throughout the session, his massage was awesome seems professional but after done the body scrub & I went to shower in a big tub. It takes time to wash away the scrub beads & holding the shower thing but he seemed to give me a gentle reminder he had an another appointment at 4pm & said I was late for awhile just now. It meant asking me to be quick in order to give the massage. I'm trying to adjust to their environment & etc... as well.

At the point of time, I felt a bit unhappy as dislike to be rushed & not enjoying the process. I rushed to shower & wipe it dry fast despite I knew I was late for awhile. Don't have to make it this way but I feel that the masseur should be more professional to handle his timing instead of saying this to the customer. Service plays very important. Throughout the massage process, it was good so no comments. Overall, I would tried all masseurs to give myself an opportunity to try their skills & techniques but I still prefer Rain & Sky more. Still request them better. 

Thanks for reading my sharings. ^^

On 8/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jerseyshort said:

Visited the new outlet today, was huge, looked classy & beautiful but lost my way when I was in cuppage plaza. Did not expect it'll be behind & remoted. Seldom came here so I was late less than 5 minutes. 1st time being attended by the masseur named Dan & his 1st day of work. Wow to my thoughts.

I go for the 60 mins body combo set package. He was quite friendly, attentive the pressure strokes throughout the session, his massage was awesome seems professional but after done the body scrub & I went to shower in a big tub. It takes time to wash away the scrub beads & holding the shower thing but he seemed to give me a gentle reminder he had an another appointment at 4pm & said I was late for awhile just now. It meant asking me to be quick in order to give the massage. I'm trying to adjust to their environment & etc... as well.

At the point of time, I felt a bit unhappy as dislike to be rushed & not enjoying the process. I rushed to shower & wipe it dry fast despite I knew I was late for awhile. Don't have to make it this way but I feel that the masseur should be more professional to handle his timing instead of saying this to the customer. Service plays very important. Throughout the massage process, it was good so no comments. Overall, I would tried all masseurs to give myself an opportunity to try their skills & techniques but I still prefer Rain & Sky more. Still request them better. 

Hello Jerseyshort, 

Thank you for your continued support of Cloudnine, we sincerely appreciate it and we value your feedback. 

We are happy that you liked the massage and our new premises. 

At Cloudnine, we always standby our company's main objective as a spa to create a relaxing environment for our customers to unwind, relax and feel rejuvenated through our therapeutic massages and services. 

We will continue to brief train our staff to be more mindful so as to ensure this will not happen again. Once again , we thank you for your time in giving us such valuable feedback. It is because of such feedback that we are able to rectify issues and fine tune our services to serve you better. 

Thank you and have a great week ahead. 

Sincerely , 

Cloudnine Admin 

I understand where u r coming from....Massage means the customer should feel better after n feel refresh n healthy. Not for the massage owner assign as many customers as possible to fill up the cash drawer end of the day. Please provide services genuinely n not for making more money only. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jerseyshort said:

On 8/22/2022 at 11:28 PM, buddy4life said:

You are a customer but the next customer is not a customer meh? 

You said he gave you a gentle reminder yet you feel he is not professional in handling his timing? If this customer is late and the next customer is coming, what in your opinion is the most professional way to handle the timing? If the next session started late because you ended late, then the next customer will come online and complain also right? Then how to handle professionally?

If I am late I'll be very automatic to quickly finish up so I don't eat into other people's timing. The world does not revolve around me. 

I did not say & mean that. I said he gave a gentle reminder was right but not to add on that I'm late & to complete the task in time would do. That's my definition & just voicing out my opinion. I don't think so they would cause the next session to be late as stated clearly in their main website. You doesn't have to tell me that as I'm aware of it too. (Your last phrases) Thanks & The end.

On 8/23/2022 at 1:08 AM, cutejack said:

I understand where u r coming from....Massage means the customer should feel better after n feel refresh n healthy. Not for the massage owner assign as many customers as possible to fill up the cash drawer end of the day. Please provide services genuinely n not for making more money only. 

Customers pay for the hour so they would be provided services genuinely to feel refresh and healthy for that hour. 

Other customers call to book their slots, I do not know how the massage owner can actively assign as many customers as possible to fill up their cash drawers. Maybe you can advice how massage owners should fill up the slots when other customers call to book?

Is it something like customer A booked 4 to 5pm, arrives at 4.05pm. Next customer call to request for the same masseur. So the massage owner tell the next customer to come in only at 5.05pm? If this happens, the timing will go all haywire for the entire day's operation because one customer is late? 

Businesses are businesses. They are not running charity organisations. You pay for services from 4 to 5pm, you get genuine services from 4 to 5pm.

If customers wants to feel better after n feel refresh n healthy, they jolly well plan their schedule well and arrive early to avoid rushing, especially if they do not know the location well. 

On 8/23/2022 at 9:07 AM, buddy4life said:

Customers pay for the hour so they would be provided services genuinely to feel refresh and healthy for that hour. 

Other customers call to book their slots, I do not know how the massage owner can actively assign as many customers as possible to fill up their cash drawers. Maybe you can advice how massage owners should fill up the slots when other customers call to book?

Is it something like customer A booked 4 to 5pm, arrives at 4.05pm. Next customer call to request for the same masseur. So the massage owner tell the next customer to come in only at 5.05pm? If this happens, the timing will go all haywire for the entire day's operation because one customer is late? 

Businesses are businesses. They are not running charity organisations. You pay for services from 4 to 5pm, you get genuine services from 4 to 5pm.

If customers wants to feel better after n feel refresh n healthy, they jolly well plan their schedule well and arrive early to avoid rushing, especially if they do not know the location well. 

There u r! Next customer must die die come at 5.05pm? Cant give half an hour to one hour interval u mean? Must continuously fill up the slot? 

Whatever massage in spore is totally not my idea since the borders are open now. 

On 8/23/2022 at 1:35 PM, cutejack said:

There u r! Next customer must die die come at 5.05pm? Cant give half an hour to one hour interval u mean? Must continuously fill up the slot? 

Whatever massage in spore is totally not my idea since the borders are open now. 

I'm sorry your Majesty, I have no idea that your time is more precious than anybody else's. To give how many hours intervals are business decision. To value other people's time as much as yours is a virtue. Please, go wherever others deemed your time more precious than their own. Nobody can stop you.  

On 8/23/2022 at 3:57 AM, BubbaBear said:

You are late, stop being so self entitled. . Customers all behind you will be late . If everyone is late 5 mins , then how ? You think the masseur no stress to watch timing issit ? This doesn’t just apply to Spas but rather all time sensitive appointments . You “voicing out your opinion” in a public forum IS complaining , and this affects the masseur and the spa . 

I'm awared but inside the mall searching & less than 5 minutes. Stop being sarcastic & shut up your mouth up. Annoying! You don't turn up late before in any matters. Come on! Just a feedback & not complaining. He could just finished on time if it's up even though did not finish completely, I'm fine with it so you don't understand people well, don't judge. Pathetic!

Edited by Jerseyshort

On 8/24/2022 at 10:34 PM, HappyGoLucky06 said:

If it’s a new place & you’re unaware of the exact shop location, damn well go earlier. You mentioned earlier that the masseur gave you a gentle reminder and yet felt that was rushing you? That might be because your low IQ didn’t comprehend his wording.  

I don’t usually comment on others post, but I think it’s important for us to stand up when we see such dumb & not fair reviews against business within our community. 

It's located right behind & could not be seen easily. Excuse me! I did not reach on the dot & was in the mall 1 minute early. I knew you would picked my sentence & said that to give the masseur face. Rushing me was when he added on I'm late. (Proclaimed these words) That's all & excuse me, wad dumb & unfair review. Just stating the facts. Don't sounded as if I'm a V.I.P & pushing it I'm all in fault. My IQ are much more clearer & awake enough compare to you. I don't mind he gave me a gentle reminder on his next appointment with another customer. Just be mindful with your words before you get it straighten. 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:02 AM, Jerseyshort said:

It's located right behind & could not be seen easily. Excuse me! I did not reach on the dot & was in the mall 1 minute early. I knew you would picked my sentence & said that to give the masseur face. Rushing me was when he added on I'm late. (Proclaimed these words) That's all & excuse me, wad dumb & unfair review. Just stating the facts. Don't sounded as if I'm a V.I.P & pushing it I'm all in fault. My IQ are much more clearer & awake enough compare to you. I don't mind he gave me a gentle reminder on his next appointment with another customer. Just be mindful with your words before you get it straighten. 

so you are late.
The masseur gently reminded you that you are late ( so you feel rushed)

The masseur also gently reminded you that he has an appt at 4pm which you said you are ok with .  

but obviously you are not ok with him telling you that you are late because you have to give your “feedback” here which is in fact a complain . A negative feedback which could affect a shops reputation and give trouble to the masseur.

and you say your IQ is clear and awake ..

wtf.. I think I’m done with this Karen. 

Edited by BubbaBear

Visited their new place for the first time yesterday. Indeed, it is very much bigger than the previous place and they have 10 massage rooms now. The ambient is classy and nice and spacious place.

I decided to try Feng after some good feedback from above feeds. Indeed, Feng is a friendly and soft spoken petite masseur but his strength is GOOD and he is able to help me unwind from the soreness from the gym workout. I will rate Feng a 4 out of 5 stars.

After the massage, I had a chat with the Spa manager and I was told that they will be introducing more new services in due course (should be something you can't find from other establishments). I will not spill the tea and will let them introduce the services in their website.

I am looking forward to trying their new services soon.

Good job guys!

On 8/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, odarodar said:

Visited their new place for the first time yesterday. Indeed, it is very much bigger than the previous place and they have 10 massage rooms now. The ambient is classy and nice and spacious place.

I decided to try Feng after some good feedback from above feeds. Indeed, Feng is a friendly and soft spoken petite masseur but his strength is GOOD and he is able to help me unwind from the soreness from the gym workout. I will rate Feng a 4 out of 5 stars.

After the massage, I had a chat with the Spa manager and I was told that they will be introducing more new services in due course (should be something you can't find from other establishments). I will not spill the tea and will let them introduce the services in their website.

I am looking forward to trying their new services soon.

Good job guys!

Dear Odarodar

Thank you for visiting us and we are glad that you liked our spacious new spa. 

We look forward to serving you again ! Have a great week ahead !

Dear all,

As stated in our website, we are not allowed to share any of our therapists' photos in view of the authority regulatory requirements. Our business strives to provide a genuine and professional SPA services to all customers. Any such requests will not be responded. We seek your understanding towards this matter.

Looking forward to your continued support. Thanks.

First time visit to cloud 9, and I went to the wrong building. tip: it's the building with the Japanese restaurants! 

the furnishing is a little older than I thought, but nevertheless clean and comfortable. 

shower facilities are provided. 

the therapist I had (Feng) did a gd job. harder strokes to be sure, so for those who don't like it either sound off or maybe pick another therapist? 

cost wise, 108 for 90 minutes seems pretty okay from my POV. 

On 9/1/2022 at 3:44 PM, Afs said:

First time visit to cloud 9, and I went to the wrong building. tip: it's the building with the Japanese restaurants! 

the furnishing is a little older than I thought, but nevertheless clean and comfortable. 

shower facilities are provided. 

the therapist I had (Feng) did a gd job. harder strokes to be sure, so for those who don't like it either sound off or maybe pick another therapist? 

cost wise, 108 for 90 minutes seems pretty okay from my POV. 

Dear Afs,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and service rendered. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Hope to see you soon again.

We will convey your compliment to Feng. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not-so-new customer here, have been to both outlets before.

But I have to write this review cuz I want to praise Sky. His massage really brought me to "Cloud Nine" which fits the name of this spa perfectly 😂, and I felt very... Rejuvenated after his massage which seldom happens! As in that I would feel extremely good to an extent that I wanted to rate him highly here ;) that's why I'm doing so now. 

His massage certainly got harder and quite painful strokes but I liked it :P That's prolly why I feel v good afterwards!

I would certainly go again! 😬

Convey my compliment & thanks to Sky pls, admin! :) Thank you!!

Edited by maddykl

WhatsApp CloudNine for an appointment for the next day and their response was very quick.

The location is easy to find and I reached earlier than my scheduled timing. Nevertheless. I was attended to them promptly and was allocated Feng. Took the 90 minute combo massage plus scrub, with the scrub was done in a separate room from the massage. Feng definitely had strong hands and he gave a great scrub. The massage was done with firm pressure too and Feng really knows the pressure points to focus on. It can get a bit painful and sore at times but Feng will check on from time to time. Chatted briefly with Feng in Mandarin too and he’s quite a friendly guy.

Payment can be made via cash, Nets or Paynow. Felt that the price is reasonable for the set-up and facilities. 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:46 PM, maddykl said:

Not-so-new customer here, have been to both outlets before.

But I have to write this review cuz I want to praise Sky. His massage really brought me to "Cloud Nine" which fits the name of this spa perfectly 😂, and I felt very... Rejuvenated after his massage which seldom happens! As in that I would feel extremely good to an extent that I wanted to rate him highly here ;) that's why I'm doing so now. 

His massage certainly got harder and quite painful strokes but I liked it :P That's prolly why I feel v good afterwards!

I would certainly go again! 😬

Convey my compliment & thanks to Sky pls, admin! :) Thank you!!

Dear maddykl,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and service rendered. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

We will convey your compliment to Sky.

On 9/18/2022 at 11:12 PM, Archergo10 said:

WhatsApp CloudNine for an appointment for the next day and their response was very quick.

The location is easy to find and I reached earlier than my scheduled timing. Nevertheless. I was attended to them promptly and was allocated Feng. Took the 90 minute combo massage plus scrub, with the scrub was done in a separate room from the massage. Feng definitely had strong hands and he gave a great scrub. The massage was done with firm pressure too and Feng really knows the pressure points to focus on. It can get a bit painful and sore at times but Feng will check on from time to time. Chatted briefly with Feng in Mandarin too and he’s quite a friendly guy.

Payment can be made via cash, Nets or Paynow. Felt that the price is reasonable for the set-up and facilities. 

Dear Archergo10,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and service rendered. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

We will convey your compliment to Feng.

• 2 weeks later...

Really disappointed with the service. They double booked my massage slot with another client. And  due to their mixed up, I was asked to leave and change my masseur. What’s the point if you hire someone to do up the appointments booking and he can’t even get it right? No attempt at doing customer recovery and merely pushing me to random masseurs that I have tried and clearly didn’t enjoy the service. Clearly this opening of a bigger outlet isn’t working in their favour and they really need to reconsider how they want to better the service they are offering 

On 10/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, jiaxxx said:

Really disappointed with the service. They double booked my massage slot with another client. And  due to their mixed up, I was asked to leave and change my masseur. What’s the point if you hire someone to do up the appointments booking and he can’t even get it right? No attempt at doing customer recovery and merely pushing me to random masseurs that I have tried and clearly didn’t enjoy the service. Clearly this opening of a bigger outlet isn’t working in their favour and they really need to reconsider how they want to better the service they are offering 

Perhaps you need to understand the staff helping to do up the appointments is still new? Further, they have done their best to arrange for the next available therapist to attend you (since you have booked for the time-slot) as the one is already attending to another client. What kind of customer recovery are you expecting? I am sure they have also offered you other available time-slots in view of such situation.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, jiaxxx said:

Hi, we sincerely apologize for overlooking your appointment. We did not ask you to leave, we did offer you another therapist which you declined, or another time slot of your choice of therapist but unfortunately you can't make it. We understand and empathize with your disappointment, and we have tried within our means to provide recovery to salvage the situation by offering you another therapist so that you do not make a wasted trip. The management views this very seriously, we value your feedback and we will do our best to improve our appointment booking management in the future. 

On 10/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, sg89ailikesi said:

Visited yesterday and tried Keo service. His massage is hard and constantly ask me if the strength is enough. I must say is one of the best so far among so many places I went. He is also very attentive, so far he is the only one asked me if my spine is not straight? 

overall he is good, will go back again. 

Dear sg89ailikesi,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your expectations and able to attend to your needs. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

We will convey your compliment to Keo. Hope to see you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually double booking is not the first time I am hearing of this place.  It happened to me as well, but what the heck.  Look at the way the owner of the place responded.  I think don't waste your time giving them feedback.  They do not even value any feedback whatsoever.  

Perhaps offering @jiaxxx a discount to be used at a later stage would be a nice gesture to show your sincerity in trying to salvage the problem.  Anyway, I would rather splurge my money at another massage joint than here!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, nihao88 said:

Rain was good and his touch was sensual and great. feel comfortable

Dear nihao88,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your expectations and able to attend to your needs. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

We will convey your compliment to Rain. Hope to see you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, codename007 said:

Exactly! And I want to add that his skill is really good, among the best I’ve had. 

Dear codename007,

We are glad that we have met your expectations and able to attend to your needs. We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

We will convey your compliment to Keo. Hope to see you again soon.

Visited Cloudnine last weekend. It is my first visit in the new shop in orchard vicinity. I had my dinner appoinment that day nearby and since the appoinment time is at 8pm, i have free time to do massage from 6-8pm. My last visit to Cloudnine is  around 2-3 months ago when their shop was still located near City Square mall.

Manage to book Feng only @6.45pm as he has another client before that time.  The new shop is much bigger and the massage room is spacious. The design is nice and the ambient is relaxing. Can shower before and after massage too. 

Feng massage style suit me very much. His massage is strong which i like. It reminds me of my past massage esperience when i always travel to shenzhen before pandemic. He told me not everyone like hard massage but for me, his skill really good. He really put his effort to release the tense on my neck and back ( i asked him to focus more on neck and lower back area ).

The price is 78 sgd per hour which i think reasonable as ambience is relaxing and consider the location in the city center.