Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

On 11/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, XiChub said:

Hi cloud nine,

Is Kai still with Cloud nine? I don’t see his name on the website. Thanks.

Dear XiChub , 

Kai our Front Desk Executive is still with Coudnine Bodycare Spa. Kindly give us a call or text us directly with any queries you may have or to make an appointment for a massage session, we will be most happy to assist you ☺️

Sincerely ,

CloudNine Bodycare Spa Admin

On 11/6/2022 at 10:28 PM, massage_fan said:

Visited Cloudnine last weekend. It is my first visit in the new shop in orchard vicinity. I had my dinner appoinment that day nearby and since the appoinment time is at 8pm, i have free time to do massage from 6-8pm. My last visit to Cloudnine is  around 2-3 months ago when their shop was still located near City Square mall.

Manage to book Feng only @6.45pm as he has another client before that time.  The new shop is much bigger and the massage room is spacious. The design is nice and the ambient is relaxing. Can shower before and after massage too. 

Feng massage style suit me very much. His massage is strong which i like. It reminds me of my past massage esperience when i always travel to shenzhen before pandemic. He told me not everyone like hard massage but for me, his skill really good. He really put his effort to release the tense on my neck and back ( i asked him to focus more on neck and lower back area ).

The price is 78 sgd per hour which i think reasonable as ambience is relaxing and consider the location in the city center.

Dear massage_fan,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your expectations and you have enjoyed yourself for the treatment.

We will convey your compliment to Feng. Hope to see you again soon.

3 hours ago, cloud nine said:

Dear XiChub , 

Kai our Front Desk Executive is still with Coudnine Bodycare Spa. Kindly give us a call or text us directly with any queries you may have or to make an appointment for a massage session, we will be most happy to assist you ☺️

Sincerely ,

CloudNine Bodycare Spa Admin

Kai is not massuer but front desk 

exec.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, XiChub said:

Hi cloud nine,

Is Kai still with Cloud nine? I don’t see his name on the website. Thanks.

Yes, i made appointment with him for 90mins massage today. The massage was good and relaxing!

He will adjust the pressure along the massage to suit your preferences. Personally prefer medium to hard massage  especially for shoulder and lower back area. He manage to release all the tense and i feel refreshed after the massage😀

I had a 120mins massage session with Keo just now. He's probably the youngest among the therapists but he is very fit and strong. He asked if I wanted the pressure to be harder to which I said yes. And oh I was so amazed at the hard strength he applied and the deep strokes he did on my back and lower limbs, literally loosening the tight muscles and knots and made me felt very relax. He's professional and focused on the job.

He's now on the list of must-go-to therapists if I need help.

Thank you, Keo! 💪

• 4 weeks later...

Just had one of the most mediocre massage by a part timer at the shop. The patronising attitude of the receptionist to my question and feedback over LINE only added to the overall unpleasant experience. All in all, I felt that I was short changed for what I paid for. So much for giving them another chance after they moved to a new location, despite them claiming a better experience with a higher price. For those keen to visit, my advice would be to give the part timer a miss.

Still think that the experience when they first set up at the old location was better. 

9 hours ago, FanOfMassage said:

Just had one of the most mediocre massage by a part timer at the shop. The patronising attitude of the receptionist to my question and feedback over LINE only added to the overall unpleasant experience. All in all, I felt that I was short changed for what I paid for. So much for giving them another chance after they moved to a new location, despite them claiming a better experience with a higher price. For those keen to visit, my advice would be to give the part timer a miss.

Still think that the experience when they first set up at the old location was better. 

Short changed for what u have paid for? Are you looking for more than professional massage treatment? Actually what are u expecting? Do you think the business charges higher and you can get whatever you want? Come on lah….

Basically, the price needs to be revised due to bigger and more spacious area so that it can provide a more conducive and relaxing SPA environment to consumers rather than the old location. Hence, I felt the increase in price was quite reasonable for their new location in Orchard.

To be fair, I have tried the part-timer before and I find his massage skills were great and professional and one who can loosen my knots after my long day.

8 hours ago, Exynos said:

This is one of my favourite parlours because they are professional and responsive. So far I have tried Keo, Rain, Feng. All are good.

Wondering if anyone has other recommendations? :) 

Dear Exynos,

At Cloud Nine Bodycare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your expectations and you have enjoyed yourself during your visits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, desmondlee said:

Hi. Any review for Keo?

Keo Review:

Massage was last Thu afternoon.

Friendly, forward, intelligent, cautious, perhaps wary. Malaysian, so mostly in Chinese. 
Foot massage was intuitive, strong, satisfying. 
Body massage was strong, skilful, for the most part. Worthy of seconds. 

Rather a handsome young man, quite tan, dangerously seductive if allowed. 

Spa Review: 

Managers (there were two) were informative, professional and nice. WA appointment was made quickly and easily. 

On 1/25/2023 at 4:11 PM, Random21 said:

Anyone tried hoong before? How’s his massage like?

I have tried Hoong several times and he is one who can give firm and strong massage. His overall massage skills are outstanding. He often worked through my tensions and capable to work through my body and ease the tiredness away.

Cool! Cloud Nine BodyCare has a new facelift in their website with more choice of SPA wellness services. Decided to give it a try yesterday and took up Brightening Treatment since it’s having a first trial offer. Reviews:

Products Used

Well known Dermalogica’s skin products that are designed to deliver best skin; importantly they are ideal for all skin conditions.

Treatment Outcome

It really helps to cleanse away all my excess skin cells. After the treatment, I can feel that it instantly hydrates and smooths my skin. Further, it promotes brighter, even my skin tone.

Male Beautician

Brendon is really friendly and knowledgeable in various skin products and services. Caring one who will give you advice how to take good care of my skin.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:46 PM, maddykl said:

Not-so-new customer here, have been to both outlets before.

But I have to write this review cuz I want to praise Sky. His massage really brought me to "Cloud Nine" which fits the name of this spa perfectly 😂, and I felt very... Rejuvenated after his massage which seldom happens! As in that I would feel extremely good to an extent that I wanted to rate him highly here ;) that's why I'm doing so now. 

His massage certainly got harder and quite painful strokes but I liked it :P That's prolly why I feel v good afterwards!

I would certainly go again! 😬

Convey my compliment & thanks to Sky pls, admin! :) Thank you!!

Finally managed to have a session with Sky after so long as he is quite difficult to book due to his popularity and schedule. Have been hearing how good (both in terms of skills and looks) he is, and YES! He is damn good! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

As what the past reviews have mentioned, all are true and he relieves all my tight muscles and knots that evening with his tenderness + experienced skillful massage. I specially requested strength not to be too hard and he noted with care. Will on and off ask me if the strength is ok. 

And yes, his massage is super sensual, will really drive u to "cloudnine" (in chinese 九霄云外)😉. However, he is professional. No hanky panky ya. 

Last but not least, HE IS GOOD LOOKING AND CHARMING! 😍

If you intend to give Sky a try, my advice is to make your appointment in advance. 

Of course, I will look for him again soon. ❤️

Oh yah, the 2 receptionists and Brendon at the counter are all very nice people. Courteous and friendly, provide warm service while waiting for my session with Sky that day. 

Thank you guys! 🙏🏻 

On 2/16/2023 at 9:08 AM, Cronus said:

Cool! Cloud Nine BodyCare has a new facelift in their website with more choice of SPA wellness services. Decided to give it a try yesterday and took up Brightening Treatment since it’s having a first trial offer. Reviews:

Products Used

Well known Dermalogica’s skin products that are designed to deliver best skin; importantly they are ideal for all skin conditions.

Treatment Outcome

It really helps to cleanse away all my excess skin cells. After the treatment, I can feel that it instantly hydrates and smooths my skin. Further, it promotes brighter, even my skin tone.

Male Beautician

Brendon is really friendly and knowledgeable in various skin products and services. Caring one who will give you advice how to take good care of my skin.

Thanks for your recommendation. I took up their acne optimum treatment and also laser hair removal session last evening. The results were indeed amazing. All my excess skin cells were got rid of and my skins were redefined without leaving an oily shine.

It even had brightening effects after the laser hair treatment for my underarms.

Brendon was really very attentive and caring throughout my entire treatment session.

9 hours ago, Cvin said:

Do they provide HE services ? 

1 warning point for posting the above post.

You had 3 warnings, you are suspended for 1 week. 

Your next warning will be your last!

Anyone caught posting in the Massage folder any disrespectful or sex related thread will be suspended or ban

Had a very unpleasant massage service with Edison. I'm considering a regular customer who visited cloudnine more than 4 times. Tried Hoong twice, Feng and Rain, cloudnine is my main choice if I tend to relieve my muscle aches after a long day work. Finally, I have times to spare for a massage session and saw there are few new masseurs. And decided to give it a try, near to the end of the session, Edison was mentioning about tips for him, he had mentioned 3 times about tips. This is the 1st time I encountered such demanding masseur. His massage skill is good. However, I feel disappointed because of him asking for tips. 

I hope the management maybe can look into this. I will definitely return for the good massage but will not choose Edison anymore. 

Edited by Lovesnow

18 hours ago, Lovesnow said:

Had a very unpleasant massage service with Edison. I'm considering a regular customer who visited cloudnine more than 4 times. Tried Hoong twice, Feng and Rain, cloudnine is my main choice if I tend to relieve my muscle aches after a long day work. Finally, I have times to spare for a massage session and saw there are few new masseurs. And decided to give it a try, near to the end of the session, Edison was mentioning about tips for him, he had mentioned 3 times about tips. This is the 1st time I encountered such demanding masseur. His massage skill is good. However, I feel disappointed because of him asking for tips. 

I hope the management maybe can look into this. I will definitely return for the good massage but will not choose Edison anymore. 

Same goes with Jack… he will ask tips one. The rest are good and very well mannered 

If they are good, usually I'll give whether they ask or not. But will be lesser if they asked. 

If they're not good, even ask also I won't give. Just avoid the masseur or establishment in future. 

Tried too many masseurs who are there to pass time, keep rubbing and rubbing endlessly. Probably lack of skills or lack of motivation.

(General statement, not referring to Cloud Nine). 

But if I encounter a good one, will tip the person for putting effort to make the session more enjoyable and relaxing. Also I know I'll get the same effort if not more, from this massuer in future. 

On 3/3/2023 at 9:42 PM, Lovesnow said:

I din experience that when I have tried him the last round. You could have informed the receptionist so that they can clarify this matter with therapist. My understanding is that they have very rules on that and have low tolerance for it.

On 3/4/2023 at 3:58 PM, James2623 said:

Same goes with Jack… he will ask tips one. The rest are good and very well mannered 

On 3/3/2023 at 9:42 PM, Lovesnow said:

You should have reported such incidents to the staff at the counter. What is the use of commenting over here? Kind of difficult for them to conduct investigation especially customer names were not even mentioned here.

There were a mixture of part-time and full-time therapists and it is individual preference to choose them, isn’t so?

So next time, just report to the staff over the counter and let them handle, rather than using this channel since you are hope to see improvements.

Dear Lovesnow & James2623,

We have noted and thank you for your valuable feedback.

Tipping of therapist(s) is out of clients' goodwill and willingness. We do not condone such behaviour of any therapists who demand or ask tips from client(s). Moving forward, we would appreciate it if you could report this matter immediately to our Front Desk so that we can conduct a more fruitful investigation and hold no delay as not much details were shared here like details of customer, etc.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your continued support.

Management of Cloud Nine BodyCare

Had a 90 min session with Keo tonight. He enquired about the area that I would want him to work on after I finished a quick shower. He took time to loosen my tight neck muscles followed by my back. His style was therapeutic, easing all the tightness on my neck,shoulder and back instantly. He was polite and respectful in his ways. I would also like to mention, 

Brandon, at the recept handled the booking and payment swiftly. I enjoyed my Fri night at Cloud Nine.

Edited by John Sam

On 3/10/2023 at 10:01 PM, John Sam said:

Had a 90 min session with Keo tonight. He enquired about the area that I would want him to work on after I finished a quick shower. He took time to loosen my tight neck muscles followed by my back. His style was therapeutic, easing all the tightness on my neck,shoulder and back instantly. He was polite and respectful in his ways. I would also like to mention, 

Brandon, at the recept handled the booking and payment swiftly. I enjoyed my Fri night at Cloud Nine.

Dear John Sam,

At Cloud Nine BodyCare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your expectations and you have enjoyed yourself for the treatment.

We will convey your compliments to Keo and Brandon. Looking forward to your continued support.

Late review.

Booked a lunch time session via WhatsApp and was assigned Feng. Booking was a breeze, easy and quick.

Feng's massage is good, I request for medium to hard strength to ease my shoulder pain. Massage was legit and done professionally. Had good conversation throughout with Feng, and he was quite willing to chat. Spoke freely with him on the tips topic, and he was quite upfront that apart from Cloud Nine management forbidding masseur asking for tips, he himself also dun ask as it's really up to clients.

Thumbs up!

Had a massage with Ming earlier. Not bad, very professional, more tougher than just expected on the massage style. Some parts quite relaxing than the others. Probably I'm not used to his skills. 

Overall quite good. 

The massage oil is a little thick for me, not easy to wash it off, spent a few times with soap to wash it away.

Went to Cloud Nine earlier. Booked a 90 mins session with Keo but was informed can only go for 60 mins session. No issue for me since it’s a last min booking. However upon reaching the counter, was offered 90 mins instead as they are willing to make some minor arrangement. To me this is rather exceptional and grateful for them to be kind enough to accede to my earlier request :)

First time trying Keo and was kinda blown away by his positive demeanor . Not only his massage is good and professional, he is also attentive and sensitive to your needs. It’s really a very pleasant experience and though I have assured him that his massage is superb, he still ask for area for improvement during and after the session. Made the right choice in engaging his service! 

Edited by T Gunner