Male HQ

Smooth, trimmed, shaved, wild

begleitung

• 3 weeks later...

I myself like smooth as i feel cleaner due to our wheather is hot it can be little irritate or itch and you tend to scratch it. So smooth is the best as when i get suck it feel much better as the guy whom sucking me enjoying without anything cause in between like pubic hair. So i will get nice licking sucking and i feel the warm of every stroke of licking sucking and slurping on my cock or ass.

Edited by fetish72

Going to be an unpopular opinion but I actually like my tops with pubic hair. 

When sucking and deep throating, it helps to reach the end and be greeted by the natural smell of the top. 

HAHA but I know not everyone likes this and not everyone has the same personal hygiene to have their natural smell, smelling good. 

Cheers, 
Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Just gathering opinions. I'm shaved pretty much everywhere other than my legs and arms(arms have very fine hairs) would it be good to have my legs shaved as well? Never really explored that look. 

Would be good to hear if anyone else have experience and know pros and cons of shaving their legs.

12 minutes ago, Midori said:

I use a razor to shave my armpits and my genitals every two days or so to keep it smooth. Contemplating waxing my legs and my butt crack these days, even though I'm not a hairy person. 😁 Abit shy to go do it in a salon though. 

Same just wondering if I wanna add my legs to the routine.

20 hours ago, Midori said:

I use a razor to shave my armpits and my genitals every two days or so to keep it smooth. Contemplating waxing my legs and my butt crack these days, even though I'm not a hairy person. 😁 Abit shy to go do it in a salon though. 

You are uncomfortable with someone working in your pubes or uncomfortable that you need to drop your pants to a stranger? …?

22 hours ago, DiDing said:

Just gathering opinions. I'm shaved pretty much everywhere other than my legs and arms(arms have very fine hairs) would it be good to have my legs shaved as well? Never really explored that look. 

Would be good to hear if anyone else have experience and know pros and cons of shaving their legs.

my armpits and cock/balls/crack undergone permanent hair removal since 2018. decided to have my leg hair permanently removed from last month as well. not sure what made me do so but after the first shave and first treatment, quite like the feeling that the legs are smooth to the touch.

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2022 at 11:33 PM, goldenveins said:

IPL underarms, pubic area, total boyzillian and legs...

...did it so frequently over the years that by now I leave it for a few months yet almost  nothing happens. Life is easy & hygienic 😄

same too but i went for SHR cos IPL too painful for me :D

initially it was just underarms and total boyzilian but I decided to remove leg hair from late last year haha