Male HQ

Should I be careful of prostate vibrators?

curious.explorer

On 9/19/2022 at 2:13 PM, curious.explorer said:

Hi guys, 

I bought a 5 inch prostate vibrator from aliexpress a year ago. It is not big and I love using it, almost twice a week but the pulse vibration is a bit strong. 

I was wondering if the prostate vibrators can be dangerous since prostates are sensitive.

Yes. Very dangerous 

You can be addicted to it and can't cum without vibrating your prostate in the future 

On 9/19/2022 at 2:23 PM, Guest Hehehe said:

Yes. Very dangerous 

You can be addicted to it and can't cum without vibrating your prostate in the future 

That im guilty. im enjoying a bit too much.

but my concern is will it damage my prostate in the long run? maybe leading to cancer or sorts?

Hi guys, 

I bought a 5 inch prostate vibrator from aliexpress a year ago. It is not big and I love using it, almost twice a week but the pulse vibration is a bit strong. 

I was wondering if the prostate vibrators can be dangerous since prostates are sensitive.

Jialak, you gone case leow.

Once your start using the prostate massager, no cocks will satisfy you any more.

You will want to get stronger and stronger sensation, you will want the massager to last a long time until you cum.

You will never be able to enjoy normal sex any longer.

I have been wanting to get a prostate massager but skeptical about it - inserting a foreign object inside me and to my prostate which is certainly delicate and worry if it might be detrimental. 

After reading the contents thru the link provided by Stephen, I felt relief and understand the likely benefits of prostate massaging. 

I intend to get one and wonder if anyone who has good experience in using a prostate massager to advise and guide me with it. I reckon I will be clumsy doing it as I can imagine the awkward position. 

I am completely ignorant of prostate massagers,  and I am curious if they have continuous adjustments of amplitude and frequency.  The adjustment of frequency could help me if I use the vibrator as a metronome while playing the piano.   Although I still prefer the traditional metronome.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

I am completely ignorant of prostate massagers,  and I am curious if they have continuous adjustments of amplitude and frequency.  The adjustment of frequency could help me if I use the vibrator as a metronome while playing the piano.   Although I still prefer the traditional metronome.

There are "manual" prostate massagers, like the Aneros (I think they were the first to make Prostate Massagers a thing), where your ass contractions and hip thrusts are what causes the thing to rub against the prostate and give pleasure.

The automated ones, vary in functionality, with some that can even be controlled via an app on a smartphone. These can control the amplitude and frequency at the flick of a switch. Those without smartphone control use more "traditional" buttons for control of the vibration modes.

Слава Україні!

Hi guys, 

I didn't know of any of vibrators or massagers, once inserted into your ass, can still feel the vibration sensation.  Everytime I tried to insert a power vibrator that can easily cause earthquake, of magnificient magnitude, it suddently  felt incredibly silent and calm the moment it was inside my ass.   How did you guys do it with so much sensation is beyond my belief.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:28 AM, sgmaven said:

There are "manual" prostate massagers, like the Aneros (I think they were the first to make Prostate Massagers a thing), where your ass contractions and hip thrusts are what causes the thing to rub against the prostate and give pleasure.

The automated ones, vary in functionality, with some that can even be controlled via an app on a smartphone. These can control the amplitude and frequency at the flick of a switch. Those without smartphone control use more "traditional" buttons for control of the vibration modes.

Thank you for the clarification.  I now feel that my knowledge has been enhanced.   We are never too old to learn new things. 

Guest Too Risky
On 9/22/2022 at 8:00 PM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for the clarification.  I now feel that my knowledge has been enhanced.   We are never too old to learn new things. 

Electrical appliances and an old, saggy ass are not the best of friends.  The BW forum should have a written disclaimer clause in case some daring people get hurt after following too many of the advices given here.

On 9/22/2022 at 7:59 AM, Guest Too Risky said:

Electrical appliances and an old, saggy ass are not the best of friends.  The BW forum should have a written disclaimer clause in case some daring people get hurt after following too many of the advices given here.

Older men should have enough experience and common sense to avoid risky actions,  without too much need for disclaimers.

And there are older men whose asses are not saggy at all.  And while still having a prostate  ( many old men lose their cancerous prostate to prostatectomies ) wise old men leave this organ alone so that it lasts as long as possible.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest
On 9/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, curious.explorer said:

Hi guys, 

Which one are you using. Can share a pic? Thank you

Guest Guest

In long run, no human cock can satisfy you anymore. No human cock can be as hard as a vibrator and no human cock can give your prostate a vibration this way. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.