Male HQ

Saving a kitten but eventually died in my hands

Guest kitten

I saved a kitten dropped in the drain early in the morning when I heard the crying. I picked it up with plastic bag and carry to somewhere far away from the drain. It followed me and try to get close to me but I keep away from her or maybe he. Thought to buy some tissue to dry him up. Saw some dogs in front, gave my leftover bread to them. When I come back I saw the kitten lied on the street not moving. 

I felt so sad. But those dogs so happy following me. I like dogs and cats but I dont know how they could kill the kitten and same time wagging their tails happily at me. 

I want to leave the scene broken hearted. But decided to come back and bury the kitten. Thats when I saw blood on the tissues i used to carry him. I bury him and left. I saw a cat. Black and white coming out and in inside a small opening underneath zinc barrier. Maybe his mother. 

If only I saw you earlier. Maybe I put the kitten somewhere else. 

I so broken hearted. I save a kitten only to be killed by some innocent dogs later. I thought I save a life. I feel so sad whenever I recall the event. I dont know what is all this meaning? I cant figure it out. Why like this?

Don't blame the dogs. If I leave you in front of a pack of lions and those lions kills you, do you blame me or the lions for your death? 

No intervention is better than half-hearted intervention. If you truly have the intention to help, then go all the way. Bring it home and nurse it back to health. If not, just leave it in the drain and it's mother will definitely do a better job at saving it than you.

Guest Mini Meow
On 9/23/2022 at 9:14 AM, Guest kitten said:

I so broken hearted. I save a kitten only to be killed by some innocent dogs later. I thought I save a life. I feel so sad whenever I recall the event. I dont know what is all this meaning? I cant figure it out. Why like this?

Then, you better buy offerings and "Chao Du" the died kitten at the scene. 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, Guest Think said:

Don't blame the dogs. If I leave you in front of a pack of lions and those lions kills you, do you blame me or the lions for your death? 

No intervention is better than half-hearted intervention. If you truly have the intention to help, then go all the way. Bring it home and nurse it back to health. If not, just leave it in the drain and it's mother will definitely do a better job at saving it than you.

Agree。。。。。

i love pets but will never buy from retailed pets store. pay them thousands only to support their source (puppy mills). not saying all of them but im sure many who refuse to disclose their puppies source are dubious and dodgy.

i have so far been adopting.

if i am fated to come across a stray/abandoned (cat or dog), and needed my saving, and i am able to save it, i would bring it home with me. i believe thats god gift. 

but no judgement here, u did what u you can... 

Edited by mith

On 9/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, Guest kitten said:

I saved a kitten dropped in the drain early in the morning when I heard the crying. I picked it up with plastic bag and carry to somewhere far away from the drain. It followed me and try to get close to me but I keep away from her or maybe he. Thought to buy some tissue to dry him up. Saw some dogs in front, gave my leftover bread to them. When I come back I saw the kitten lied on the street not moving. 

I felt so sad. But those dogs so happy following me. I like dogs and cats but I dont know how they could kill the kitten and same time wagging their tails happily at me. 

I want to leave the scene broken hearted. But decided to come back and bury the kitten. Thats when I saw blood on the tissues i used to carry him. I bury him and left. I saw a cat. Black and white coming out and in inside a small opening underneath zinc barrier. Maybe his mother. 

If only I saw you earlier. Maybe I put the kitten somewhere else. 

If your heart is bleeding too much,   remember what kittens grown up into cats do to any mouse that falls into their paws.  What they do to the mouse is...  not nice!

On 9/24/2022 at 7:37 AM, mith said:

i love pets but will never buy from retailed pets store. pay them thousands only to support their source (puppy mills). not saying all of them but im sure many who refuse to disclose their puppies source are dubious and dodgy.

i have so far been adopting.

if i am fated to come across a stray/abandoned (cat or dog), and needed my saving, and i am able to save it, i would bring it home with me. i believe thats god gift. 

but no judgement here, u did what u you can... 

We used to buy once from a pet shop. The rest were given from people. Ever since my last dog died, I told my parents not to get a new one already. 

It was 5 smthg in the morning, when I walk through the alley. I wasn't familiar with the surrounding. They were a lot of dogs barking at me. Decided to take that alley when I heard the kitten's distress call. She was standing against the wall of the drain with the water maybe at least half way or below. She was wet. I couldn't leave her behind without doing anything. But I was wrong to leave her near the dogs. Then I proceed to look for the bus terminal and toilet. Toilets all locked. Call my dad that I reached already and take bus home. My dad said will pick me up. I searched around. All shop still closed. Market people start setting up their stalls. I did not ask them whether they got sell tissue. I took out my  2 pcs of KFC tissues in my bag and see how to dry him up as much as possible before my dad arrive. That's when I saw the black kitten lying on the street. I cannot describe how I feel at the moment. It was so bad. I try not to think. Come at night. It comes back again. The look of the kitten. Very pitiful. He thought he finally found someone to save him. He tried to get close to me but I avoid him. And left him alone with the dogs. It really didn't occur to me that the dogs will get him kill.  The feeling of abandoning him. He must be terrified before dying. I couldnt wipe away the picture. If only I put him somewhere better place. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, Steve5380 said:

If your heart is bleeding too much,   remember what kittens grown up into cats do to any mouse that falls into their paws.  What they do to the mouse is...  not nice!

I dont know how to describe the feeling. Abandoning him, left him behind, feeling of letting him down, what the fews dogs must have done on him leading to his death is akin to few male rapist raping a girl until the girl succumb to death. Yes the feeling of helplessness experienced by the kitten being left alone to defend himself. I feel of letting him down so much when he needs help. 

On 9/24/2022 at 4:38 PM, Guest Kitten said:

I dont know how to describe the feeling. Abandoning him, left him behind, feeling of letting him down, what the fews dogs must have done on him leading to his death is akin to few male rapist raping a girl until the girl succumb to death. Yes the feeling of helplessness experienced by the kitten being left alone to defend himself. I feel of letting him down so much when he needs help. 

One day, u will also meet someone who does a lot for u and tries to help u out when u r in need. And right when u feel like u can fully depend on him, he abandons u and leave u to fend for urself. That's karma. What u do will be done back onto urself so u will get to understand it more fully from the victim's perspective. It may or may not be in this lifetime tho. Hope u've learnt ur lesson and stop accumulating bad karma carelessly.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:54 AM, Guest Karuma said:

One day, u will also meet someone who does a lot for u and tries to help u out when u r in need. And right when u feel like u can fully depend on him, he abandons u and leave u to fend for urself. That's karma. What u do will be done back onto urself so u will get to understand it more fully from the victim's perspective. It may or may not be in this lifetime tho. Hope u've learnt ur lesson and stop accumulating bad karma carelessly.

Bad karma is what you are getting by blaming Guest Kitten for having done something evil.   There is no guilt in him for being so sensitive over the death of the kitten, something that was not his fault but is result of how nature works.  In the animal kingdom, animals kill each other and eat each other.   Don't you eat animals?   

We humans should pay more attention to what the Russian terrorist army is doing to the Ukrainians,  or remember what the Nazis did to the Jews,  rather than get too upset over what dogs do to kittens,  or cats do to mice.

On 9/24/2022 at 8:11 PM, Steve5380 said:

Bad karma is what you are getting by blaming Guest Kitten for having done something evil.   There is no guilt in him for being so sensitive over the death of the kitten, something that was not his fault but is result of how nature works.  In the animal kingdom, animals kill each other and eat each other.   Don't you eat animals?   

We humans should pay more attention to what the Russian terrorist army is doing to the Ukrainians,  or remember what the Nazis did to the Jews,  rather than get too upset over what dogs do to kittens,  or cats do to mice.

My bad karma for speaking the harsh truth is running into you, an ass so full of himself that he think he is the only one allowed to have an opinion.

No guilt in getting the kitten killed? Did you see the shit coming out of your own mouth? Would the kitten have gotten killed if he wasn't such a busybody and pick the kitten out of its save hiding place and leave it by a pack of hounds?

Since you're such a white knight, tell us what you did when the nazis were killing the jews. Nothing. Now go reflect on yourself instead of being so busy pulling dicks out of ur ass.

You do what is right, but cant control outcome.

Once I was a medic volunteer, overseas. We were supposed to treat homeless people without prejudice. I bumped into one of my patients and he turned out to be some pimp. I am against possible human slavery, so personally a bit disturbed. But we soldier on regardless of our feelings.

Guest WhatisRight
On 9/25/2022 at 1:14 AM, auscent said:

You do what is right, but cant control outcome.

Is it really right to leave a tiny kitten surrounded by a bunch of stray dogs though?

While it is nice to say, "it's the intention that counts", it is also important to think about how your actions will affect the outcome, or it becomes really easy to push away any responsibility for your own actions. Good intentions does not guarantee a good outcome. Having good EQ, experience and foresight helps. The TS is clearly, as the other posters has pointed out,

On 9/23/2022 at 7:25 PM, Max Low said:

either a few sandwiches short of a picnic or cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

• G_M locked this topic