Male HQ

Steve5380 & Singalion and their Stalker's Flaming Post

Guest Stevelion

On 9/25/2022 at 8:16 AM, Guest BitchPls said:

Then why are you here bitching about other people bitching, bitch?

LOL!   Not a bad response...

Not everything is negative with bitching, arguing.  Even with written fighting.   It can make us more assertive and develop a thicker skin.  But we should know where NOT to bitch, to fight.  This is everywhere,  except in gay forums with people of the same mentality and orientation.

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2022 at 8:22 PM, sgmaven said:

Because some people only know how to ridicule those who do not share their opinion, and are unable to maintain polite discussion.

U mean like @Steve5380 and @singalion ?

On 9/25/2022 at 10:25 PM, Steve5380 said:

LOL!   Not a bad response...

Not everything is negative with bitching, arguing.  Even with written fighting.   It can make us more assertive and develop a thicker skin.  But we should know where NOT to bitch, to fight.  This is everywhere,  except in gay forums with people of the same mentality and orientation.

Tada GIFs | Tenor

There you go! The very reasons Why Every Topic Here Ends Up In Bitch Fighting!

Some bitches think not everything is negative with bitching, arguing; Some bitches think that even with written fighting; it can make one more assertive and develop a thicker skin; Some bitches just don't know where NOT to bitch, to fight. 

The reasons came from the King Bitch itself! So the King Bitch has spoken!

Now we have to wait and see what the other Queen Bitch's excuses are.

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tada GIFs | Tenor

Some bitches think not everything is negative with bitching, arguing; Some bitches think that even with written fighting; it can make one more assertive and develop a thicker skin; Some bitches just don't know where NOT to bitch, to fight. 

Handsome and respectable elderly men like me don't bitch.    We may argue, do written fighting but with some positives in mind. 

When we receive written attacks by bitches like you,  we take this with amusement,  smile and write some response that puts the attacking bitch in its place.  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tada GIFs | Tenor

Hahahah well said 👋

You'd be mistaken to single these two out, for there are many who show utter disrespect for others on the threads. Also, there are many who prefer to hide behind the veil of "Guest", so that they can attack named users, without fear of retribution.

Слава Україні!

On 11/26/2022 at 4:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

Handsome and respectable elderly men like me don't bitch.    We may argue, do written fighting but with some positives in mind. 

When we receive written attacks by bitches like you,  we take this with amusement,  smile and write some response that puts the attacking bitch in its place.  :) 

There You Go GIFs | Tenor

More Reasons from the King Bitch himself as to Why Every Topic Here Ends Up In Bitch Fighting!

Bitches think they are Handsome and respectable elderly men; Bitches think they don't bitch; Bitches think they may argue, may do written fighting ... and now for the best part, they REALLY think they do it with some positives in mind. 

Hahah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• 6 months later...
Guest Finally
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What would stop me from going to a particular sauna is the knowledge that I won't be attracted to most of the patrons of such sauna.

This is the only truth u tell in this forum.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What would stop me from going to a particular sauna is the knowledge that I won't be attracted to most of the patrons of such sauna.  This has kept me from frequenting the one large sauna in Houston.

Once you stop going, the attractive ones will go.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Once you stop going, the attractive ones will go.

Your post shows that you too are ignorant of the principle of cause-and-effect.

The few times I went to this sauna,  the regulars there didn't have any clue that I would be there.  This will also be the case if I go there tomorrow.   And the fact is that many found ME attractive,  but I didn't find THEM attractive.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And the fact is that many found ME attractive,  but I didn't find THEM attractive.

Once again, another of your lie surfaces. Leopard never changes its spots. Doest it?

Guest Hunkie
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The few times I went to this sauna,  the regulars there didn't have any clue that I would be there.  This will also be the case if I go there tomorrow.   And the fact is that many found ME attractive,  but I didn't find THEM attractive.

Thanks.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Is that normal went there Juz enjoy the environment not because of sex?

Guest Young Cute customers
19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What would stop me from going to a particular sauna is the knowledge that I won't be attracted to most of the patrons of such sauna.  

You made an absolutely wise choice not to scare away the Sauna's customers.  

Guest guest
6 hours ago, G_M said:

Idiotic guest always trolling on@Steve5380to make him go off topic.

Go bitch in the Flaming room.

Get back to the topic!

i beg to differ. the guest is wrong indeed, but why wld this old fellow not able to control himself and not go off topic? clearly, he knows it and he likes going off topic as he has nothing better to do than coming here making a nuisance of himself.

back to the topic - i wld stop going sauna when the guy is found. period.

• 8 months later...
On 3/12/2024 at 7:42 AM, QinWei said:

No.  And I don't read Mandarin well...

Interesting places to visit in SG:   In all my visits, I found VERY interesting places:   Towel Club,  One Seven,  Shogun (not so much), Raw, Absolute, Cruise club, Queen Resort, Blue Heaven, Keybox.  With these nice places,  I had no need for other places,  except for a very few tourist traps. 

Guest Off topic again
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No.  And I don't read Mandarin well...

Interesting places to visit in SG:   In all my visits, I found VERY interesting places:   Towel Club,  One Seven,  Shogun (not so much), Raw, Absolute, Cruise club, Queen Resort, Blue Heaven, Keybox.  With these nice places,  I had no need for other places,  except for a very few tourist traps. 

derailing yet another topic with ancient history 

@G_M @HendryTan - why is this 🤡 allowed to spam every thread? Does he donate to keep up this forum? 

It seems that some "guests" like to post off topic by maliciously attacking me,  like falsely claiming that I post "off topic".    My post above was about the interesting places I have visited, all in Singapore.  You may agree or disagree with my post, but this does not make it off topic. In fact, many BW members will agree with my choice of places.  

Guest Off topic again
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It seems that some "guests" like to post off topic by maliciously attacking me,  like falsely claiming that I post "off topic".    My post above was about the interesting places I have visited, all in Singapore.  You may agree or disagree with my post, but this does not make it off topic. In fact, many BW members will agree with my choice of places.  

You obviously don’t read properly before posting - which would explain a lot of the crap you post.

the topic is ‘interesting places TO visit’, so unless you have invented a time machine, your ‘contribution’ is totally irrelevant.

carry on 🤡 

32 minutes ago, Guest Off topic again said:

You obviously don’t read properly before posting - which would explain a lot of the crap you post.

the topic is ‘interesting places TO visit’, so unless you have invented a time machine, your ‘contribution’ is totally irrelevant.

carry on 🤡 

You obviously don't have a brain.   Places interesting TO visit have been visited for many years.  Like the Pyramids, the Parthenon, Eiffel Tower,  and more recently, many good Singapore gay saunas.  That these change names and places is irrelevant.  Gay saunas are gay saunas.  :thumb: 

Guest Riding High Horse?
On 3/16/2024 at 9:14 AM, Steve5380 said:

Amazing.  My entire life I only visited 2 or 3 different saunas but you conquered all of them which were available and I didn't even know some of them existed then. 

1 hour ago, Guest Off topic again said:

Please!!!  When we visited other countries, we also wanted to know gay friendly or gay activities places - like saunas, onsen, club....etc.    Those places, draw the gay in us.

Guest Off topic again
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You obviously don't have a brain.   Places interesting TO visit have been visited for many years.  Like the Pyramids, the Parthenon, Eiffel Tower,  and more recently, many good Singapore gay saunas.  That these change names and places is irrelevant.  Gay saunas are gay saunas.  :thumb: 

wait, all the example you give here can still be visited…. Unlike all the saunas you listed that no longer exist.

You really are this dumb? That’s embarrassing. 

Guest Off topic again
4 hours ago, Guest Riding High Horse? said:

Amazing.  My entire life I only visited 2 or 3 different saunas but you conquered all of them which were available and I didn't even know some of them existed then. 

Please!!!  When we visited other countries, we also wanted to know gay friendly or gay activities places - like saunas, onsen, club....etc.    Those places, draw the gay in us.

enjoy your trip in the time machine then I guess… 

Wow! The self proclaimed Guest BW police is back...only that derailing the topic by himself with superflous posts doesn't apply to him... 🤣

A lot of flyover bridges in Singapore, in particular those with plenty of greenery around could be interesting spots to visit... catering also perfectly for people with a certain sexual orientation. 

I m surprised that the area below the flyovers is not better utilised for cruising...?

Guest Off topic again
5 hours ago, singalion said:

Wow! The self proclaimed Guest BW police is back...only that derailing the topic by himself with superflous posts doesn't apply to him... 🤣

A lot of flyover bridges in Singapore, in particular those with plenty of greenery around could be interesting spots to visit... catering also perfectly for people with a certain sexual orientation. 

I m surprised that the area below the flyovers is not better utilised for cruising...?

Where did anybody on this thread ask anything about cruising?

you and Steve really have issues.

i just hope you both donate to the upkeep of BW for the amount you monopolise it with such drivel. 

Guest As usual

As usual, a load of irrelevant crap posted by @singalion and @Steve5380, both of them totally failing to answer the question and just talking about themselves.

@kidster - the answer (which google can tell more quickly and accurately than the two resident bores) is sunscreen. 

7 minutes ago, Guest As usual said:

As usual, a load of irrelevant crap posted by @singalion and @Steve5380, both of them totally failing to answer the question and just talking about themselves.

@kidster - the answer (which google can tell more quickly and accurately than the two resident bores) is sunscreen. 

It seems that the good advice given here by "the two resident bores" is ignored and criticized by the dumb, DUMB, dumb.  Had you watched the video by Dr. Gundry I posted, you would have heard at 14:55 a serious problem with common sunscreens:   It is "estrogen like compounds that mess up our hormonal system".   You don't have an hormonal system?   No testosterone?  Too bad!  😄

Guest As usual
28 minutes ago, singalion said:

The hint to taking sunscreen to avoid age spots is false for those who have a hereditary predisposition of developing age spots.

It might reduce the appearance but it won't avoid the development of age spots over time.

The fact that living in Singapore with high UV exposure  and longer sun periods per day may increase the "risk" of developing age spots.

Taking sun protection such as sunscreen (above SPF 30 (others recommend SPF 50 nowadays)) applies to all and all generations.

The issue of higher UV exposure seems to be linked to the decrease of the Ozone layer.

But usually most of us do not spend prolonged hours in the sun outside. The usual 15 mins walk from your HDB to the MRT or busstop won't increase the risk of age spots.

It might be a different thing if you spend every day 3 - 5 hours at the beach in Sentosa in bright sun light.

Age spots typically happen due to an excess production of melanin, or skin pigment. Experts don’t know exactly why age spots develop, but some people do have a hereditary predisposition to them. In other words, you may have a higher chance of age spots if they run in your family.

Other possible causes include skin aging, ultraviolet (UV) light exposure, such as tanning beds, and sun exposure. That’s why you’re most likely to develop age spots on areas of your skin that receive the most sun, such as:

• your face
  • the backs of your hands
  • your shoulders
  • your upper back
  • your forearms

While anyone can develop age spots, they tend to show up more commonly in people with certain risk factors. These include:

• having fair skin
  • having a history of frequent sun exposure
  • having a history of frequent tanning bed use

did you read what you wrote? If so, your first sentence makes no sense, as you go on to list sun exposure as a cause and that spots appear on parts of the skin that receive the most sun.

5/10 for effort 

7 hours ago, Guest As usual said:

you know YouTube is not considered a credible source right?

do you eat your sunscreen? https://www.cancer.org.au/iheard/do-sunscreens-contain-endocrine-disruptors

You need to learn that just because something is posted online, this doesn’t make it true… A point most of your posts confirms. 

Yes, we should be aware that much data that is found on the internet is unreliable if not plainly false.  The same is true with data that is found elsewhere.  We cannot even trust "medical advice".  It used to be that sugars are fine while fat is bad, and this has been debunked.  The best is to be cautious and skeptical, thee is so much NOBODY knows, and we should research a bit the source of the information.   I have some trust in Dr. Gundry's advice because he is a famous surgeon with a lot of clinical experience, and what he claims is what he has personally experienced with his many patients.  

If you are a believer in some religion,  you may find data from other religions that has been believed for thousands of years,  yet religious dogmas contradict each other. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.