Male HQ

How do you comfort your friends?

lastwin

On 9/28/2022 at 9:50 PM, lastwin said:

What would you do if your friend is crying infront of you? Or if they're in a bad mood?

If you are in a bad mood, would you want your friends to do?

Give them your listening ears.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If serious grief, I'll just be there for them. Half arm hug when really bad. If close friend and you know them well enough, you can see when they're struggling. Keep an eye out and help where needed. Don't even ask "are you ok?" or "what can I do?", just do what you can. When deep in it, the simplest things can become insurmountable obstacles, and its difficult to summon the mental strength to reach out for help.

For bad mood, it depends on the person. Some people explode for no good reason when like that. No thanks to those, can't handle rage because even though interllectually I know they're not their normal selves I can't help taking mental damage. I'll stay away until they calm the eff down. For the more reasonable sorts, ala need to vent, angsty, or quietly simmering (myself) kind, I'll lend an ear to their complaints as much as I can. Sometimes ppl just need company or just blow off steam.

It is a 2 way street. If he or she do something when you need help or upset or down..or even intiate..chat...why not console? Listening hear ... nothing wrong..buy him or her fav food or something just to sit down n listen...no need to give advice..just listen...

if that someone who love to take instead of giving....drama... attention...don't bother...let it be..there is always someone out there much worse then him or her...

On 9/28/2022 at 9:50 PM, lastwin said:

What would you do if your friend is crying infront of you? Or if they're in a bad mood?

If you are in a bad mood, would you want your friends to do?

Let me fark their bf 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.