Male HQ

Is Astrology Religion for Those of Us With No Religion?

Guest Ziva

Guest Ascetic

A religion is an organised social activity where members share the same worldview: this worldview usually includes a belief in supernatural or divine aspects of the world.

So I consider astrology a kind of religion too when you believe something outside of you (the stars? I'm not that familiar) plays a role in determining your personality and your choices. 

Do you consult astrology charts or tarot cards to guide your life? If you do then it's your religion. Christians pray to Jesus for protection, blessing and wisdom. Buddhists meditate on the sutras to cultivate their hearts, etc. Sama sama ?

Guest Fact or Fiction?

I believed in life experiences. It is the most accurate occurences and involved no speculations.  From life experiences, it more or less accurately  predict of what may come instead of relying on cards, the stars, a static objects depicting 5 elements, a symbolic art pieces,  your date of birth or the size of your cock.  

On 10/2/2022 at 5:22 AM, Guest Fact or Fiction? said:

I believed in life experiences. It is the most accurate occurences and involved no speculations.  From life experiences, it more or less accurately  predict of what may come instead of relying on cards, the stars, a static objects depicting 5 elements, a symbolic art pieces,  your date of birth or the size of your cock.  

I also think that the size of one's cock is a good predictor only in gay saunas.

I find that astrology is an interesting belief of the past,  when the lights in the dark sky had no explanation at all and could give rise to rich speculations.  But since astronomy has advanced so much,  there is little reason to think that stars, except the Sun, have ANY influence on us.  Gravitational forces and radiations from them are so minuscule that even the aura of a black cat must exert much more effect on us.   As for cards, static objects, art pieces, they may have other effects.  Cards can influence the money in our pocket,  static objects and art pieces can influence our visual appreciations and emotions, the same as any other views like any revealing pictures of male models.

Those of us with no religion should have little problem including astrology in what we don't believe.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Derry Boy

If you beleive i n astrology and always turn to it and read their predictions, then it becomes your religion.

Eg if you star sign says you can't go out today and you obeyed.

On 10/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, Guest rubbish said:

astrology has no scientific basis

are there only 12 types of people in the world?

don't believe it.

Then you nv learn nakshatra or 10 gods with 5 elements ah? More than 12 wor

Or even with pure 12 signs from Western one, each sign still have sub ruler of like 4 more if I rmb correctly (long time nv touch it back haha)

Edited by ankh13

• G_M locked this topic