Male HQ

What food to eat to heal body fast?

Guest Strongman

Guest Try and see

For overall healing, royal jelly is good.

Royal-Jelly-Capsule-1000mg-365caps-85032

If your issue is more of fatigue i.e. you find that after recovering from Covid you still get tired very easily, then you should take cordyceps.

eyss_888842522113_pure-cordyceps_bottle-

Guest Tiger Milk
On 10/2/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest Strongman said:

Had covid 2 months ago but it seems that I haven't fully recovered. What food should I take?

I heard some people taking tiger milk mushroom. Can try. Not sure how effective.

Cook together lentils and vegetables,  and make this a favorite dish.  Eat some chicken prepared very simple and NOT fried.  Nuts and seeds are healthy.  Some fruits in moderation are too. Try to cook yourself simple foods and avoid eating outside. If you are not malnourished or too skinny, you may skip one meal in the day and do some intermittent fasting.  Eating seldom some junk food here and there will not do much damage,  but stay away from snacking junk.  Drink only water, or tea, or coffee.  NO sweet drinks, and if possible,  NO alcohol except maybe a beer here or there.

On 10/2/2022 at 5:37 PM, Guest Try and see said:

For overall healing, royal jelly is good.

Royal-Jelly-Capsule-1000mg-365caps-85032

If your issue is more of fatigue i.e. you find that after recovering from Covid you still get tired very easily, then you should take cordyceps.

eyss_888842522113_pure-cordyceps_bottle-

If i have no infected with covid, can i still take these two supplements? I find that i get tired easily.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.