Male HQ

Meet-up Experience - Sharing

WesK_Sg

Met up a few members from here and most of them are really nice but I really hope that we can be more upfront on a few things or maybe I am the one who misunderstood.

Avg dick is what size? If you are thinking of 6” which is slightly more than 15cm, then be prepared to be disappointed 80% of the time cos most got the measurement wrong.

Avg bod often end up with the person turning up with a beer belly even though the rest of the bod is really avg. I am not sure if that equals to avg bod but it does kill some mood when you are not expecting it.

I am not perfect and I accept rejection. We all have our preference. Isn’t it better to meet someone who would be at least comfy with you to enjoy the session vs you enjoying while the other party suffer in silence. Open to hear more from others.

• 2 weeks later...

My experiences so far..

1. Arrange to meet at spa, never ask for stats or anything. I waiting at the lounge, text to ask where he is. He (I presume) walked by, no greeting, nothing, next minutes got text to say "Sorry not my type"...

2. Many text about how nice my profile pic is.. how they would love to suck me, when can meet up. The moment I tell them my size, the other party simply left the convo. No even a "Sorry not my type".

Maybe this is the "correct" way to communicate here without wasting time?

Or maybe the corrected way is to entice the other party to meet first, at least got chance?

🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

My experiences so far..

1. Arrange to meet at spa, never ask for stats or anything. I waiting at the lounge, text to ask where he is. He (I presume) walked by, no greeting, nothing, next minutes got text to say "Sorry not my type"...

2. Many text about how nice my profile pic is.. how they would love to suck me, when can meet up. The moment I tell them my size, the other party simply left the convo. No even a "Sorry not my type".

Maybe this is the "correct" way to communicate here without wasting time?

Or maybe the corrected way is to entice the other party to meet first, at least got chance?

🤷🏻‍♂️

Hugs. How could they reject you before even checking out what are you packing down below? You have such a wonderful tool and great personality that it ends up as their loss. Remember to reject them when they come running next time to offer to suck you off.

5 hours ago, WesK_Sg said:

Hugs. How could they reject you before even checking out what are you packing down below? You have such a wonderful tool and great personality that it ends up as their loss. Remember to reject them when they come running next time to offer to suck you off.

Lol thanks. Nah.. used to it already. Initially quite shock at how "rude" ppl can be.. but after awhile, it just became normal. Which is good actually, cos I'll be pleasantly surprised when someone polite comes along the way

Once I made appointment to meet someone from here - a 19 year old Indian student from overseas.  We were supposed to meet at 4pm but he called to say he will be late.   I waited until around 4.15pm and when he didn't show up I text him to ask if he was anywhere near the meeting point.  He didn't reply but instead deleted the chat and removed himself from my whatsapp.  Didn't even have the courtesy to at least inform me that he is not showing up or say I am not his type.  I prefer if they at least show up and then apologise that we are not a match or at least text me to say he has changed his mind. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Just now, kimlo777 said:

Once I made appointment to meet someone from here - a 19 year old Indian student from overseas.  We exchanged face pix and he said he liked my looks and can't wait to meet up for me to suck him.  He even sent me his cock pix (very nice cock I must admit) and his body which was trim and hairy. 

We were supposed to meet at 4pm but he called to say he will be late.   I waited until around 4.15pm and when he didn't show up I text him to ask if he was anywhere near the meeting point.  He didn't reply but instead deleted the chat and removed himself from my whatsapp.  Didn't even have the courtesy to at least inform me that he is not showing up or say I am not his type.  I prefer if they at least show up and then apologise that we are not a match or at least text me to say he has changed his mind. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, kimlo777 said:

Once I made appointment to meet someone from here - a 19 year old Indian student from overseas.  We were supposed to meet at 4pm but he called to say he will be late.   I waited until around 4.15pm and when he didn't show up I text him to ask if he was anywhere near the meeting point.  He didn't reply but instead deleted the chat and removed himself from my whatsapp.  Didn't even have the courtesy to at least inform me that he is not showing up or say I am not his type.  I prefer if they at least show up and then apologise that we are not a match or at least text me to say he has changed his mind. 

Yeah.. at least provide a "closure", dun leave people hanging.

And what's with just texting sorry when you are already there, just go up and say f2f loh, very difficult/embarrassing? Or worried what the other party might do?

But I do have some pretty nice meetup as well too. Picked him up and brought him to Jen. He was caressing my thigh and cock all the way in the car, had to stop him before I crash the car.

In the spa, we alternate between the pool, sauna and steam, ended off blowing me in the sauna with me cumming in his mouth, right at the moment when another guy walked in! I pulled out immediately, covered my pulsating cock trying to catch my breadth, and him, holding my sperm in his mouth, dunno what to do.. 

On 10/19/2022 at 9:18 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

But I do have some pretty nice meetup as well too. Picked him up and brought him to Jen. He was caressing my thigh and cock all the way in the car, had to stop him before I crash the car.

In the spa, we alternate between the pool, sauna and steam, ended off blowing me in the sauna with me cumming in his mouth, right at the moment when another guy walked in! I pulled out immediately, covered my pulsating cock trying to catch my breadth, and him, holding my sperm in his mouth, dunno what to do.. 

this is hot. Now we know who liked to be groped while driving. 

I ever met with someone here. A pretty decent slim guy who loves to get his dingdong suck.. we enjoy 3hrs in room and we meet up 2 times after that and thats it. Coz in the chat earlier he did say that he met up just for fun. Overall good experience eventhou im chub.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 7:08 AM, WesK_Sg said:

Met up a few members from here and most of them are really nice but I really hope that we can be more upfront on a few things or maybe I am the one who misunderstood.

Avg dick is what size? If you are thinking of 6” which is slightly more than 15cm, then be prepared to be disappointed 80% of the time cos most got the measurement wrong.

Avg bod often end up with the person turning up with a beer belly even though the rest of the bod is really avg. I am not sure if that equals to avg bod but it does kill some mood when you are not expecting it.

I am not perfect and I accept rejection. We all have our preference. Isn’t it better to meet someone who would be at least comfy with you to enjoy the session vs you enjoying while the other party suffer in silence. Open to hear more from others.

Agree none of us is perfect in our own and the eyes of others. Being upfront and honest is probably key to a good session.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, Baredom said:

I once met someone who had an extra large testicle. I mean, it was ENORMOUS! And just one of em! Think in between golf and tennis ball. We planned a meet at a hotel toilet ( why don’t we do this more often? So much cleaner and more pleasant than the public kind. You know I’m talking about that transportation hub ) and he had a few more clothes than I was used to - undershirt, shirt and jacket. Ok lah, maybe cold cos attending kursus there. 

I started disrobing him slowly and sensually ( heh ) and got the shock of my life when I reached the nether regions. Holy moly! Suddenly all the sexual tension of undressing completely fizzled out into this weird feeling of whatthefuckisthat! 

I retreated as politely as I could and prayed I did not catch anything. Thankfully nothing. 

No, not a word from him about his ginormous ball before or after we met. 

I would love to hold a big ball.. I like big ball