Male HQ

Restorative Body Scan - a Guided Sound Bath

obgdcriv

On 10/4/2022 at 12:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

Restorative Sound Bath?  LOL!  What does it "restore"?   Can it restore hearing in deaf people, or remove ear wax from ear canals?

Ahhh... ohhh... "spiritual" restoration?   How are these strange noises better than to hear someone snoring?

If one needs "spiritual restoration",  few ways are better than to listen to classical music.  Compositions by the Classics and Romantics can take one out of this world and into the dreams of heaven.  If a Paradise exists,  this music is what they hear there.

Would you not rather have with you in bed a lover who soothes you to sleep?

A wise man will know when to shut his gap.

Empty vessle makes the most noise!

On 10/5/2022 at 8:41 PM, Steve5380 said:

I immersed myself in this restorative 528 Hz sound for a while.  If I keep doing this,  BW readers including the Moderator will soon realize that I am becoming a more loving person. :)    In the meantime, I will refrain from giving here my honest opinion of this "restorative sound bath with the 528 Hz frequency".

Someone had reported you for your attention seeking actions.

2022-10-06_19-48-29.png

Let me help you. You are being soooooo sacarstic that you are gettine me all riled up that I had to give you a 1 week holiday.

Bye! 

Guest He is Right
On 10/6/2022 at 6:51 AM, G_M said:

2022-10-06_19-48-29.png

So sad!  Some posters here have no sense in judging human behavior.  It is perfectly normal to find things ridiculous, and sarcasm is not a sin.  If Steve is a terrible person, how can we call the person who killed over 30 people, mostly children, in a child care center in Thailand?

I trust that Steve has plenty of scientific background to research the topic of 528 Hz sound therapy, he is a PhD after all.  And when this myth and all the pseudo-science behind it makes him sarcastic, he may have good reasons for it. Maybe his attention seeking is to make people think and get informed.

Imagine, if the 528Hz sound would be therapeutic,  all the hospitals all over the world would have this 528 Hz sound played everywhere. 

Guest Let's be Modern

A proven method for making heavy eyelids for optimum sleep is to use sound that is white noise,  or simulation of waves, rain, etc.   Today this is achieved with electronic sound synthesizers.  

The rubbing of oversized glass urinals with a stick is something that belongs to the distant past.   Let's be Modern.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:51 PM, G_M said:

2022-10-06_19-48-29.png

Let me help you. You are being soooooo sacarstic that you are gettine me all riled up that I had to give you a 1 week holiday.

Bye! 

gm.. he shld b this👇 - banned !

On 10/10/2022 at 6:25 AM, Guest Let's be Modern said:

A proven method for making heavy eyelids for optimum sleep is to use sound that is white noise,  or simulation of waves, rain, etc.   Today this is achieved with electronic sound synthesizers.  

The rubbing of oversized glass urinals with a stick is something that belongs to the distant past.   Let's be Modern.

This post is definitely from that attention-seeking presumptuous ang moh. It is frankly rather insulting

"Restorative Body Scan - A Guided Sound Bath"

Body Scans by Guided Sound is one of the fortunate technological advances.  A restorative use of sound bath is the use of shock waves to break up kidney stones.  And diagnostics applications are the multiple types of body scans using ultrasound.  These scans are relatively inexpensive and completely harmless.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.