Male HQ

What clothes do men wear that grabs your attention?

Thatguy642

I like a short sleeved button up shirt especially if it fits well. Bonus points if a little bit of chest hair peeks out. Also long sleeved but rolled up!

Polo tees that fit nicely and are snug around a guy’s biceps also look awesome. Been wanting to dress more fashionably myself so what are some clothing choices you guys like for yourselves and on other guys you see on the street?

Interesting question, @Thatguy642! Okie, I shall share my two-cents' worth:

Personally, I admire a man with a good sense of style. By that I mean no ostentatious / flamboyant brands screaming in your face. He may have a minimalist style of dressing and the colour palette is easy on the eye. Brands, if any, are hidden or stitched on an inconspicuous part of the garment. 

I love clothes with interesting features. They can be how the buttons are arranged, or the prints (that speak to me, or what I call "feel"), or the cut that flatters my body. Oh, and footwear! I've espied several men with nice shoes on the streets but haven't had the courage to ask where they had gotten their shoes. I'm a fan of local designers like A For Arcade and Source Collection. Affordable yet chic!

It's the body la. 

You put an expensive branded garment on a out of shape body... It does nothing but ruined the garment. 

Haha. 

That's why most fit model looks good in anything. 

But you use an out of shape model, the clothes also looks ugly. 

A nice trained body looks good without clothes on or any cheap clothing. 

A nice trained body molds the clothes to the body 

A muscular guy wear skirt also hot. 

Guest Cum to Me

I prefer those wearing very seasoned jeans that has seen better days, and short=sleeve checked shirts.  Preferably, those sleeves ripped off completely to expose their thick upper arm muscles. They look more man to me, than all those sissy style mentioned by others above.  May be, I am an odd ball gay with unique  fetish.

Guest ffffffff
1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

Tight top gang?

Or tank top?

Body hugging t shirt synthetic material .

Like a code or uniform at Venom, The Gate. And the club at east coast. 

You know, Sunday nights.

It really depends on the activity the guy is doing. For me, a good-fitting suit always grabs my attention, especially when paired with classic loafers. It really comes down to how the guy pulls the entire look together, i.e. the briefcase, or bag he is carrying to go with the suit. Then I move to the watch, is it an Apple watch or some classic old-school brand, i.e. Rolex, Tag, etc. 

If it is some casual event, i.e. restaurant or bar, it is the jeans, the shirt, or t-shirt, and accessories. Things do not have be branded, they just have to look put together. that you made an effort in dressing up to look good. 

Love. 

Just now, Guest Runner said:

https://www.deviantart.com/stonepiler/art/Hot-Guy-in-Running-Shorts-254982982

I often run around in this shorts and sometimes I get stares.  I wonder why

Haha perhaps u have hot thigh or can see your dingdong bounce2 hehehe

2 hours ago, Guest Runner said:

d47t64m-a996e325-ec3b-4a2b-9c4f-d62197e1

Re-sending .  I often run around parks in such shorts.  I am so used to it since young - do you think it's not ok? Cause I get stares sometimes.

If your body is like that then sure.

• 5 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 3:56 PM, Guest Runner said:

d47t64m-a996e325-ec3b-4a2b-9c4f-d62197e1

Re-sending .  I often run around parks in such shorts.  I am so used to it since young - do you think it's not ok? Cause I get stares sometimes.

People are bias lah. U have the face and bod they like, u wear like this is sexy. If its the other way, they look w disdain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 5/14/2023 at 3:17 PM, T Gunner said:

Color combo is equally important when come to dress style. A bit of layering will help as well be it for oversize or fit looking guys. Usually will just look for inspiration from social site to learn how to dress well. Believe me, you will start to feel good, look confident and maybe even get preferential treatment at times without you knowing it.

photo credit @menoutfitstudio

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

tks 4 ur suggestion, like wat u share. but ar, in sg mayb a bit 2 hot to wear shirt leh, so will sweat n shirt look wet. den will bcome another problem mention here, tat y i just wear simple tshirt lo

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of grabbing attention (assuming it's in a positive way); It's not about the fashion choice but rather the fit (which is key), your personal preference for whichever body type and face.

If the person ticks these 3 boxes, whichever fashion choice will be an added bonus.

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

Sending urgent documents to bank today when I saw this man in a tight blue suit that showed off the muscles as in you can see the curve in the arms and even the white shirt you can see the 6 pack underneath. Is like that James bond actor look but Asian. From the way he talking, sounds like those atas banker. 

While such guys are very nice to look at, sad to say, a lot of them are jerks, and tend not to treat other people well, even worse if they are those atas bankers like you said.

They think very highly of themselves, and don't see the need to treat others with respect.

3 hours ago, mate69 said:

Singapore too hot and humid to wanna dress up and dress well etc...

Have not stepped out of house already sweat like pig

zzzzz

I agree. I made an effort to dress up for meetings when i was last in Singapore, i.e. linen blazer, khakis, loafers, etc. Even with a non-lined linen blazer, I was sweating buckets moving around. My workaround, in the end, to remain presentable was to put the shirt and blazer in my bag, move around in a t-shirt, and change when I arrive at my meeting place. 

Love. 

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I agree. I made an effort to dress up for meetings when i was last in Singapore, i.e. linen blazer, khakis, loafers, etc. Even with a non-lined linen blazer, I was sweating buckets moving around. My workaround, in the end, to remain presentable was to put the shirt and blazer in my bag, move around in a t-shirt, and change when I arrive at my meeting place. 

Won't the linen be very crumpled?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.