Male HQ

Brand New Undies/Adult Toys

AhBoy2Man, a local store, by man, for men. 

Over 250 undies and adult toys:

Instore - please telegram for appointment booking @ahboy2man

Carousell (Full range of undies)

Lazada (Full range of undies and adult toys)

Shopee (Limited range)

Join our private telegram channel for new product arrivals and members' discounts. 

All viewing appointment is 1-1, and you are welcome to bring along a friend/partner. 

1663313986560.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a month of tedious integration and relisting, we are very excited to announce the updates to our platforms:

New: Our very own website with every items found in our physical store 

www.ahboy2man.com (powered by Shopify)

AhBoy2Man @Lazada 

- with new categories for easy browsing. Simply click Categories at bottom of screen to browse.

AhBoy2Man @Shopee

- with most of the listings sync with Lazada store. 

AhBoy2Man @Carousell

Do follow our stores for updates! You can also msg us to book appointments to view, or join our private Telegram channel.

Tks folks! 🥰

Edited by Ahboy2man

• 1 month later...

Have been to the physical store a few times and the proprietor knows a lot about undies and adult toys. He recommended a number of undies to me and does not practise hard-selling. He makes you feel at ease by walking you through the items he have and sharing the knowledge/tips to make you feel good wearing the garments. Have not been there in a while and I think it may be time for me to make a stop there again.

2 hours ago, MimiChub said:

Have been to the physical store a few times and the proprietor knows a lot about undies and adult toys. He recommended a number of undies to me and does not practise hard-selling. He makes you feel at ease by walking you through the items he have and sharing the knowledge/tips to make you feel good wearing the garments. Have not been there in a while and I think it may be time for me to make a stop there again.

Pm me the location please.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2023 at 2:52 PM, MimiChub said:

Thanks so much for your kind support. Glad you enjoyed the shopping experience despite the messy office setup 😜 Hope to seee u back soon :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...