Male HQ

Creating a Safe Haven for Curious/Bi/Married Dudes

Mystic.Tampines

1 hour ago, Mystic.Tampines said:

Hey there!

Just wanted to gather us here and ideally form some wonderful friendships/relationships as brotherhood!

We can kick off with how things are like with you now, and what boundaries would you like to push?

You married ?

• 2 weeks later...

married 66yo Chn willing to suck for younger guys and if we click am also willing to bottom for you.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

By safe haven meaning how do keep discreet...???

I wish i could hangout with people here... for coffee or something, not just to blow cocks.. but what to answer when wife ask... which friend???

"Just friends from BW"... 😅😅😅

She knows all my current friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues, schoolmates... etc!!!

Can't simply say... new friend!!! 🤔🤔🤔

Married bi bottom, 37/185/110

Going to be visiting SG in January, looking for fun, will have a hotel room. Also open to chatting with curious guys if you have questions. Would love to have someone to see the town with too, doesn't have to be physical.

@snowbored69 on tele or kik.

Edited by snowbored69

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 1:13 PM, bi2bi69 said:

Married 62 178 82 Chinese bi. Started off 30 over years ago being blown off while I was drunk and enjoying it. And later having regular fun with married men and learning to suck and rim and proceed to fuck asses of married men. Love to relive the bromance with similar macho bi where we can hug and kissing before proceeding to 69. 

I am not macho , can I be btw?

On 10/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, Rocky1234 said:

Hi

Mature married chinese 168.70

Married for many many years and have a wonderful sex life with wife. Have never cheated on wife with another women but its a different story with guys. Mostly casual meet ups for light fun only. 

interesting, keen to more mature ppl for friendship and sharing the experience 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:13 PM, bi2bi69 said:

Married 62 178 82 Chinese bi. Started off 30 over years ago being blown off while I was drunk and enjoying it. And later having regular fun with married men and learning to suck and rim and proceed to fuck asses of married men. Love to relive the bromance with similar macho bi where we can hug and kissing before proceeding to 69. 

very interesting life story, we need long hours to hear your story , bring it on :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Any keen in PJ, pm me ! 

Hi all! I am quite new to this scene. Been straight all my life and had gave a BJ once 4 years back. I am married with 1 kid, chi/32/174/75. I think I am considered a top and also enjoy giving BJ. I would like to seek like minded individual to explore further. Discreet and safe please. Do pm me! 

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2024 at 5:49 AM, lk-marriedonly said:

Hey all, I am 31/188/78 fit manly discreet married looking for only bottom married men to help each other out.

I dun get it. U r married but looking for married btm men presumingly to top them. Then why not your wife or gals? Is there something special abt btm married?

1 hour ago, tyan said:

I dun get it. U r married but looking for married btm men presumingly to top them. Then why not your wife or gals? Is there something special abt btm married?

Both married better coz the btm won't sabo the top coz both married mah. If single gay bottom, sekali emotionally attached n confess to the wife ,how? Hehe..I presume this.

I would imagine STDs be a big concern also, although this should be a concern for everyone regardless.

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

Both married better coz the btm won't sabo the top coz both married mah. If single gay bottom, sekali emotionally attached n confess to the wife ,how? Hehe..I presume this.