Male HQ

Went to an onsen and just wanted to share a story / observation. Could we have treat each other better?

Guest Whywhy

Went to an onsen and just wanted to share a story / observation.

There were 5 of us. Let's assume all are gays. Here's is the naming convention.

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Whenever F and O entered the sauna, the others who happened to be inside immediately leave. F and O did not understand at the beginning.

However, it happens time and time again. It can't be that coincidental. O, the one with more wisdom, finally realize his presence is not wanted. So his left early feeling rejected and sad.

Situation 2

A happened to enter to the sauna when either F and O entered or inside. Being average, he didn't mind the presence of F and O. The rest started leaving sometimes when he was inside. He thought he was the problem. He lost confidence and he don't dare to enter the sauna again fearing that he might spoilt the mood of others as he is too average compared to H and Y. A sat alone in the pool feeling confused and sad.

Situation 3

H, Y and F were in the sauna. F was hoping for some action. Being fat since young because of his genes. He is used to rejection so he is more persistent. If not, he wouldn't have survived since as a fat kid in school getting mocked by his friends for being slow in running.

It was near closing time. F finally gave up. F took it in stride and just laughed it away. It's just another day for him. He left too.

Situation 4

A was still hopefully and wanted to validate if he was really that problem now that F and O had left. So he entered the sauna with H and Y inside.

Again, there was no action till when the place was finally closed. A told himself he was indeed the problem. He left with a heavy heart. 

Little does A knows, H was hoping to be with Y alone as he has very high expectations. H did not want to show anyone else except those he deemed met his standards.

Y was too young. He was just there to explore and observe. Y was not comfortable with A, H, F, O keep stalking him all the time?

Conclusion

There was no happy ending for everyone. In fact, some got hurt very badly. Not once but over and over again wherever they go. 

Reflection

Does this story sound familiar to you?

Could we have treat each other better? It makes me wonder why depression is common among us. 

We can't be sharing our sorrows with our parents or close friends if they are straights.

A visit to an onsen that one would have thought to be a pleasant experience (even without happy ending) turns out to be a sad ending for F, O and A.

Perhaps initiating a small talk even though the person is not your type could lighten up his day. Question is, are you willing to be that person to take the step?

#BasedOnTrueStory as I'm the A.

30 minutes ago, Guest Whywhy said:

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Whenever F and O entered the sauna, the others who happened to be inside immediately leave. F and O did not understand at the beginning.

However, it happens time and time again. It can't be that coincidental. O, the one with more wisdom, finally realize his presence is not wanted. So his left early feeling rejected and sad.

Situation 2

A happened to enter to the sauna when either F and O entered or inside. Being average, he didn't mind the presence of F and O. The rest started leaving sometimes when he was inside. He thought he was the problem. He lost confidence and he don't dare to enter the sauna again fearing that he might spoilt the mood of others as he is too average compared to H and Y. A sat alone in the pool feeling confused and sad.

Situation 3

H, Y and F were in the sauna. F was hoping for some action. Being fat since young because of his genes. He is used to rejection so he is more persistent. If not, he wouldn't have survived since as a fat kid in school getting mocked by his friends for being slow in running.

It was near closing time. F finally gave up. F took it in stride and just laughed it away. It's just another day for him. He left too.

Situation 4

A was still hopefully and wanted to validate if he was really that problem now that F and O had left. So he entered the sauna with H and Y inside.

Again, there was no action till when the place was finally closed. A told himself he was indeed the problem. He left with a heavy heart. 

Little does A knows, H was hoping to be with Y alone as he has very high expectations. H did not want to show anyone else except those he deemed met his standards.

Y was too young. He was just there to explore and observe. Y was not comfortable with A, H, F, O keep stalking him all the time?

Conclusion

There was no happy ending for everyone. In fact, some got hurt very badly. Not once but over and over again wherever they go. 

Reflection

Could we have treat each other better? It makes me wonder why depression is common among us. 

We can't be sharing our sorrows with our parents or close friends if they are straights.

A visit to an onsen that one would have thought to be a pleasant experience (even without happy ending) turns out to be a sad ending for F, O and A.

Perhaps initiating a small talk even though the person is not your type could lighten up his day. Question is, are you willing to be that person to take the step?

U write novel ?? 

Although u saw it doesnt mean it was so , u assumed 

W - Whatever

W read this post and think all fucking boh Liao and should just leave their own self esteem/ horniness issues out of the onsen, and fucking stop entering and leaving the sauna/steam room knn cause the temp to keep dropping. 

5 hours ago, Guest Whywhy said:

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Conclusion

Reflection

Instead of genuinely using the onsen, these people are looking for other actions. How to ‘we could have treat each other better’? If I’m there solely to relax, I wouldn’t even care about who walk in or who walk out.

We should learn not to be so mindful of what others think about us. People get affected or depressed due to expectations. Manage your expectations.

Misunderstanding happened due to one creating story in the mind… place like onsen is visited by straight as well, so not necessary people walk away because they dislike the other person. Usually when I was inside the steam room and sauna, I left after awhile not because I was turned off by someone.. more like I can’t take the heat 😅 and to initiate a small talk not everyone is bold enough to do that. Hence if you want to go onsen just treat it like a relaxing time to heal your body. Don’t expect much and you will not be disappointed. 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

good analogy but seemed to b hinting certain age group not welcome

You are quite right.   O and F are usually not sexually attractive.  This is nothing new.   But this is only part of the story.

One reason for going to an onsen is the idea that they are healthy, that the minerals in the hot water have curative properties, and the experience "feels good". O and F may be there and not give a damn about the moves of A, H, Y.   This is a particular advantage of the O,  and even the F may not mind, since many F have a kind and accepting character.   

As for one particular O,   he does not see onsens, jacuzzies, hot steam rooms as something desirable, he is healthy enough and does not enjoy being artificially heated.  If sex is the goal,  then common saunas with good public and eventually a dark maze, steam room, are the best choice.   Also a good O is wise enough not to be bothered by being found less attractive,  he understands that he is ahead and superior to the Y, H in many aspects.  

Guest Pee n Poo
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Instead of genuinely using the onsen, these people are looking for other actions. How to ‘we could have treat each other better’? If I’m there solely to relax, I wouldn’t even care about who walk in or who walk out.

We should learn not to be so mindful of what others think about us. People get affected or depressed due to expectations. Manage your expectations.

Agree. Similarly we go toilet to shit and pee but being fed with all these drama inside and kill our relaxation. 

Guest O. Really
42 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

a good O is wise enough not to be bothered by being found less attractive,  he understands that he is ahead and superior to the Y, H in many aspects.  

Not all O is superior. Some are pretty immatured, petty and annoying to say the least.

Guest You get the Pic
9 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

As a customer I pay for it...and it is my choice if I wanna chat or not ..or go as I please...

For me just go if you wanna go...I am paying and deserved to enjoy the facilities I don't give a kanina fuck if you wanna leave...it is your choice not mine...

It is a place for you to enjoy and relax. As long you paying and obey the rules, you can stay as long as you want till closing. 

I don't give a fuck your judgement or sensitivity or etc....I am a paying patron....I can come and leave anytime I want...

You missed the point.  As someone who is experienced in this kind of stuff, I do agree that you pay and deserve the service given.  What you do not know is...sometime the payer of service can be very intrusive.  I pay for my servcie too, and I want my privacy, and enjoy my time there,alone,  but the "O" or "F" or whatever will keep roving his eyes in my direction while I enjoy my time alone, how is that beneficial to others when you "stay as long as you want, and don't give a fuck about being judged because you do not observe the sensitivity of others, who too are paying patron?   Simply, I can share my table with you while I eat, but stop staring at him and make me feel uncomfortable that I have no choice but to leave and find another table. 

Guest wahahahahaha
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You are right.  Many are like that.  Try to not become one of them... long before you become an O.

Many will not just become O, but OF....wahahahaha

10 minutes ago, Guest You get the Pic said:

You missed the point.  As someone who is experienced in this kind of stuff, I do agree that you pay and deserve the service given.  What you do not know is...sometime the payer of service can be very intrusive.  I pay for my servcie too, and I want my privacy, and enjoy my time there,alone,  but the "O" or "F" or whatever will keep roving his eyes in my direction while I enjoy my time alone, how is that beneficial to others when you "stay as long as you want, and don't give a fuck about being judged because you do not observe the sensitivity of others, who too are paying patron?   Simply, I can share my table with you while I eat, but stop staring at him and make me feel uncomfortable that I have no choice but to leave and find another table. 

Why you need to get perturbed by eyes roving in your direction?   Eyes are completely passive,  two little openings in a face that let light in and project an image upside down on their retinas.  Nothing goes from the eyes to you.  Any perturbance is a problem in your head.   And in an onsen you are not guaranteed any privacy.  Thus you have nothing to complain about.

Went to yunomori last Thursday when they just opened and there were two guys just going in and out of the steam room for the whole time I was there…

they would leave the steam room the moment anybody else entered and head back in the moment everyone left. Ngl it was pretty hilarious because I feel like others purposely entered to break up their fun 

Guest Fi fie foe fum

That is why cruisin is a bloody waste of time. 

Going to sauna is bloody waste of money. 

I go to east coast park to exercise , get fresh air, socially isolate  , and get healthier. Then eat my fav food and dessert at hawker center  .

Walk and feel the breeze and the sound of the waves. 

Pet my dog , run wirh my dog. 

No drama.

A, H, Y paying to choose. 

O &, F paying to get choose. 

Same theory.... 

As a paying customer, u go to a supermarket to buy apples. 2 pkt were left, 1 pkt was nice n fresh n 1 pkt with ugly browning skin. Obviously u will choose e nice fresh pkt bcos u r gog eating them. 

Even e pkt with ugly browning skin was to place at offer price, I m sure nobody will look at it. 

U noe wat I mean.... Especially in gay circle. Dun come here play hypocritical. 

PART 2

Went to an onsen the 2nd time. Let me introduce 3 new characters; U. D and C.

U - Ugly

D - Don't know what he wants but good looking 

C - Cute

A - Average 

Situation 1

D was in the sauna with C. D was sitting with legs wide open but always with closed eyes. 

D went in and out like O and F and even stayed inside longer than anyone else. C wished to know D with no avail as D didn't want to establish eye contact.

C was puzzled why anyone would not want to know him as he knows he is cute with boyish looks.

Situation 2

U arrived and entered the sauna. C immediately left. D was undisturbed. U understood he was being ignored by the two. 

Unlike F who is easy going, U was bitter about the way he was treated but was long jaded to feel anything anymore.

Situation 3

U left the sauna and saw A at the pool. U forced a smile believing that he has to work harder than anyone else to be accepted.

A smiled back and broke the ice between two despaired strangers. They started talking and exchanged Tele.

Here comes the awkward moment. A could not find U’s username. A was thinking, "Did I block him before?" Both were standing naked beside each other at the locker looking at each other's phones.

A gave a sign of relief when he finally found U’s profile. Interestingly, one of them had a conversation history. They chatted years back but never met. Both ended up looking at what they were talking about last time.

Situation 4

Meanwhile, C was still waiting for U to take action as he felt he shouldn’t be the one initiating because he thought he is cute.

By 10:59pm, nothing had happened still.

Reflection

A and U became friends. Two less lonely people in the world.

Will their friendship last? 1 day? 1 month? 1 year? No one knows. Only time will tell….

What C H O F A ???

PLEASE STOP walking in and out of the dry sauna and STOP adjusting the temperature or SWITCHING OFF the dry sauna!! If we witness you throw things into the dry sauna again, we will not hesitate to report you and put you to task.

Dry sauna is not suitable for you if you can’t stand the heat. Go home and hide inside your private room, you can walk in and out your private room without the heat.

Lastly, let us remind you, vandalism is a crime in Singapore.

59 minutes ago, Guest Whywhy said:

If you are an A,  you may feel comfortable.  But it should take you much less effort than an O, an U, a F,  to raise above average to become a N (nice), a H (handsome). Whywhy not put this little effort to excel, effort that diminishes as it becomes a habit?   I know that posting in BW consumes some time, but do you have a wife, five children, needy in-laws to maintain?

Edited by Steve5380

Regardless of whether one is fat, old or young & muscular, for goodness sake, they need to have some minimal wisdom to position themselves in the right market. If Old & Fat choose to put themselves in the mainstream market & got rejected, they have to shoulder the consequences. Similarly, if Muscular chooses to market himself in the chub market, he can’t blame others for the  rejection. 

And sorry, we are talking about a cruisy sauna, not sharing a table at a hawker center. Please don’t expect people to initiate  a casual conversation without having sex in mind. 

Edited by robin

Guest Leave me alone

Situation zzz..

Sometimes, the fella already ejaculated and don't want to play anymore.

So he just want to rest.

Or his cork was sucked till raw. And he wants to go 🏠.

Don't know why. After ejaculation, more guys interested to play. But you are just tired.

3 hours ago, Guest Leave me alone said:

Situation zzz..

So he just want to rest.

Don't know why. After ejaculation, more guys interested to play. But you are just tired.

It is our nature.  The sex of males is self-limiting.  The semen lost in an ejaculation is a very limited resource.  Thank god.  This is why we should not give it away to please others,  but reserve it for our maximum pleasure. ( if we have a good heart and give charity sex, we should stop short of ejaculation )

Guest Leave me alone
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is our nature.  The sex of males is self-limiting.  The semen lost in an ejaculation is a very limited resource.  Thank god.  This is why we should not give it away to please others,  but reserve it for our maximum pleasure. ( if we have a good heart and give charity sex, we should stop short of ejaculation )

Situation f

Those wear cock rings don't come at all. Your hands, mouth and ass get tired and worn out. 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Reality
8 hours ago, Guest Leave me alone said:

Situation zzz..

So he just want to rest.

Face the reality man. You are just not his type and not what you think that he don’t want to play anymore.

When you are old or fat, you should know your market is low. Why pay and go to a place where you will get rejected and then ended up sad. 

You should go cruise at public toilets. Your market there is higher.

No offence but it’s a stupid topic.

In the first place, the onsen is not a place for cruising. It’s a straight joint and there are straight guys around.

Wanna cruise, go to a gay sauna. 
You go to a straight joint and think so much and make yourself miserable. So much drama. Asking for it, isn’t it.

Guest Leave me alone
3 hours ago, Guest Reality said:

Face the reality man. You are just not his type and not what you think that he don’t want to play anymore.

I'm sure you came across this situation many  times. That's why you can speak so confidently from experience :) 

There is old and then there is old. There are many in our community who are very old but because they take care of themselves, they look 20 years younger. If you are fat, and you blame it on genes, then good luck. There will be someone who appreciates you but then, most likely you will not be deemed attractive. If you are fat, you can easily remedy the situation by eating less or wisely and working out regularly. Nothing is unsalvageable.

59 minutes ago, superflawless said:

There is old and then there is old. There are many in our community who are very old but because they take care of themselves, they look 20 years younger. If you are fat, and you blame it on genes, then good luck. There will be someone who appreciates you but then, most likely you will not be deemed attractive. If you are fat, you can easily remedy the situation by eating less or wisely and working out regularly. Nothing is unsalvageable.

Gay saunas and clubs are the right places to seek validation and build confidence. Maybe they should go to church, love is always there, provided you don't confess...

13 hours ago, superflawless said:

Very true.  There is some indetermination in the word OLD.   If "old" means a certain number of years,  like above 70 or 80,  then we should disregard such an artificial definition.  If it means a state of being,  this is the important meaning.  And biological age does not have to coincide with chronological age.   The two of my three cars I drive most often are 28 and 27 years old. They run beautifully.  They are not run down,  so "old" for them has only the chronological meaning.  And myself,  even if I am not a car,  my chronological age which falls under "old" is irrelevant since my biological one is much younger.  I also run beautifully  :) 

I increasingly believe that so many people become functionally "old"  because they guide themselves by their chronological age.  If they reach the 70s, this is "old" and therefore they should not be still attractive.  Or when "old",  they have the perfect excuse to stop putting up with their healthy habits of controlled nutrition, exercise, and change to the easy life of rest, relaxation, enjoyment that fits their "golden years", which therefore become very few after a fast decay.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:24 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Conclusion

Reflection

On 10/23/2022 at 9:35 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

PART 2

U - Ugly

C - Cute

A - Average 

Situation 1

D was in the sauna with C. D was sitting with legs wide open but always with closed eyes. 

D went in and out like O and F and even stayed inside longer than anyone else. C wished to know D with no avail as D didn't want to establish eye contact.

C was puzzled why anyone would not want to know him as he knows he is cute with boyish looks.

Situation 2

U arrived and entered the sauna. C immediately left. D was undisturbed. U understood he was being ignored by the two. 

Unlike F who is easy going, U was bitter about the way he was treated but was long jaded to feel anything anymore.

Situation 3

U left the sauna and saw A at the pool. U forced a smile believing that he has to work harder than anyone else to be accepted.

A smiled back and broke the ice between two despaired strangers. They started talking and exchanged Tele.

Here comes the awkward moment. A could not find U’s username. A was thinking, "Did I block him before?" Both were standing naked beside each other at the locker looking at each other's phones.

A gave a sign of relief when he finally found U’s profile. Interestingly, one of them had a conversation history. They chatted years back but never met. Both ended up looking at what they were talking about last time.

Situation 4

Meanwhile, C was still waiting for U to take action as he felt he shouldn’t be the one initiating because he thought he is cute.

Reflection

Will their friendship last? 1 day? 1 month? 1 year? No one knows. Only time will tell….

I mean, what were you expecting here and what does any of it have to do with kindness?

a) you are at an onsen, not a gay sauna. The fact you went there specifically to play and assume other people are thinking the same shows no respect for other users of the space

b) you can’t read minds, so how dot you know what other people are thinking?

c) nobody owes each other anything when it comes to cruising - not a view, not a touch, nothing. It’s not a charity and everyone is free to optimise as they want. Just like O and F can keep interrupting if they want and Y and H can decide if they do or don’t want to be watched.
d) It’s a public space, stop policing others and treating it like your bedroom.

people go onsen to enjoy, this guy go onsen to write a PSLE maths problem, hahahah

also, i think he is confused between sauna and onsen. these guys might not even be there for sexual reasons, which makes this whole post a waste of time.

bye girl

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Conclusion

Reflection

I found the real response to the above riddle:

The threadstarter is F (despite pretending to be A).

A - Average

H - Hot

Y - Young

F - Fat

O - Old

WHAT HAPPENED?

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Conclusion

Reflection

I read the thread some day back but only found time to respond in detail now.

I understand your appeal to social manners and some socially considerate behaviour by others.

I also understand your disappointment that in the end nobody enjoys the onsen trip as it lacked sex.

First thing that struck me was, how would you be aware that everyone in the onsen intended to have sexual fun?

Maybe Hot and Young just intended to peak at other "hot" bodies or dicks and that's it, but did not intend to engage in sex.

However, what disturbed me is your thought that Hot and Young should do sexual acts as "charity" to please other guys who are not attractive or not their cup of tea.

Sure, Young can be into daddies or belly boys. We do not know that.

You could have started fun with Old and Fat also, but you meant you can attract Hot and/ or Young into doing some action with you.

This was your deluded thought. You probably weren't attractive to them or (as earlier said) their intention was not fun.

By the way you did not engage with Old and Fat also while expecting Hot and Young to engage with you.

Where was your own "considerate" behaviour?

I think you ask too much from other people and the post seems to reflect a sort of selfish manner of yourself.

You also expect hot and young to find you appealing and then start blaming them for not having engaged with you.

Because, if you go to any potential cruising places, the main expectation from onset should always be:

Expect nothing but hope for the best.

Also, in such places mostly there will be less desired people around...

Get to live with it.

Edited by singalion

On 10/23/2022 at 12:12 AM, Guest O. Really said:

Not all O is superior. Some are pretty immatured, petty and annoying to say the least.

In particular those who in their golden age still did not learn to take a friendly rejection but then start pretending that you have an obligation to entertain them...and insult you.

Experienced too many of them here at this red dot...

Edited by singalion

On 10/23/2022 at 10:36 AM, Guest You get the Pic said:

but the "O" or "F" or whatever will keep roving his eyes in my direction while I enjoy my time alone,

Simple solution: close your eyes and pretend you meditate or enjoy being seen as a porn star for a moment...

On 10/23/2022 at 9:35 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

PART 2

U - Ugly

C - Cute

A - Average 

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Reflection

Will we get to read a summary of each of your onsets visits from now onward?

What is your purpose?

You think Fat, Old and Ugly will read this and change their attitude? Or Hot and Young will initiate with others?

Fat may think he is good looking... and eat more out of frustration because no one interacts with him.

Old will get desperate and touch every dick "accidentally" or walk dizzy through the onsen in a pretext to fall onto Hot.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Edited by singalion

On 10/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, radiusulnar said:

sounds overly complicated. never been to onsen but not keen anymore since there seems to be so many unspoken conventions

You can visit a gay sauna with a dry "onsen" in Europe. Nobody would even think of starting to touch you or initiate something in a dry sauna, but be prepared that most Europeans are quite chatty and if you are interesting, people will talk to you or after some talk ask you to a room or somewhere.

Good gay saunas would also have some dry sauna program where a sports coach will do some (non sexual) activities with you to get the best out of your onsen experience...

Edited by singalion

Most common observations are H1 picked up H2 and they mate like rabbits.

This combination keeps repeating.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.