Male HQ

Will you have sex with your close gay friends? Light or heavy fun?

Guest Whywhy

Whenever you see a group of close gay friends posting photos of themselves on IG having parties at stayca and going for overseas trip together.

Do you think they have sex with one another at night?

Will you have sex with your close friends? Light or heavy fun?

Light fun = JO and Oral

Heavy fun = Anal

Guest Let's imagine.

Eventually, having sex with your gay pals will turn into something different.  Either one party will develop feelings for the other in the future, or the other party may not desire a relationship.  Which ultimately resulted in friends drifting apart or, worse, turning into enemies and preventing you from finding the real love of your dreams.
News of the fight ensued,  bloodshed resulted and the perpetrator's own eventual suicide reached the public news.  Pictures were shown, a grisly tale was recounted, and it was transformed into a crime narrative that went worldwide.  The LGBT community was horrified, and the nation fell silent for years to come......hmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...

1 minute ago, auscent said:

It is easier to find sex than good friends. Im not inclined to take the risk.

I agree. I have close friends with whom I value the friendship and would not do anything to jeopardize the dynamics. Having said that, while we did not have sex with each other, we have been in situations where we saw each other having sex, i.e. at a sex party. It is weird at first, but no friendship boundaries were crossed. 

Love. 

On 10/26/2022 at 11:21 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

Whenever you see a group of close gay friends posting photos of themselves on IG having parties at stayca and going for overseas trip together.

If its very close friends, doubt it happens. Sorry to kill your fantasy.

• 9 months later...

I have some friends who are into me but I’m not into them which is quite a shame. Luckily they’re not pushy and it just ends up in some fun flirting. 

To be frank I’m pretty intimidated by guys I’m actually attracted to, and befriending them would make me nervous at the very least!

Light fun = JO and Oral

Heavy fun = Anal

Sure, why not? 

D'BodyWorkz

agree that sex can alter the dynamics in a relationship, but on the other hand if we can decouple sex from its romantic roots, i don't see why friends can't have sex. what's the difference between the physical intimacy between partners and friends? isn't the consensus that lifelong partners actually are more friends than lovers? as long as both parties know what they're getting themselves into, and there's that sexual chemistry, go for it - like all relationships, it's just between the two of you, to hell with societal conventions.

Those people who say definitely! Why not?

I wonder if you really do it or just bullshit*ing in cyber space.

There’s a reason why people become close friends and sex is going to blur or destroy that boundary.

This tread is kinda stupid, so its Gen Z who fuck their friends? So where do you draw the line.

Do you really believe everything you see on IG? Omg, really......you draw boundaries.....DMing the person who posted the pics is also shows a clear lack of street wiseness.

I can post sexy pics with friends but I dont fuck them. You loose friendships, friendships are more important then who you fuck. I dont know about you but i Fuck and Chuck most of the time. Friends I am forever loyal. Not drawing boundaries and saying no to weird situations will leave you in a mess.

i aint sure but guess everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.  i do pound my close married friends, gonna be since we all are married, so its just gonna be helping out our fellow buddies.    Have a few in houston, and when expat to china during my late 20s, the scenarios gonna be similar as they are married and just wanna the sexual experiences with another man.  

This depends on how the relationship started.

If I made friends with you through non-sexual meet ups (school, work, etc), high chances are my close friends and I won't even be sexual with each other. At the very most, we do bromance but it stops there for us. Idk, it's just weird and it becomes awkward if we have sex.

If I first knew you through a hook up or in a sauna or made out in a club, and we became close friends after that, it becomes a FWB situation. My only problem is that I can't have sex with a close FWB once I learn that he is attached, even if they are in an open relationship. Just not my thing.

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

It's all about chemistry la.... 

I think because gay guys never had that "friends" become boyfriend experience before. 

So it's normal for a guy to like a girl (friend) then start to have feeling and develop romantic. 

Then there are also friend with girl but has no chemistry so it's like no.. 

So for gay it's natural if you have attraction to that friend then go ahead. Do it. Suck his cock. 

But if no attraction and doing it just for the sake of doing it.... Will only destroy friendship... 

Come to think of it, we can have sex with strangers... Why can't we have sex with friends? 

When i was younger i was not into gay sex yet. My friend also straight. Somehow one day he said his cock very hard when he saw a sexy gal walked pass We were in a car. I jokingly asked him to take out his cock and see, if he dare i will suck it. Honestly was a joke and no gay desire for both of us. Parked somewhere and sucked him. He also cannot tahan and requested to f me. 

Had lust for men cock and being fucked after that time. Although i still love and f girls. 

My friend didn’t turn gay. He had a gf. Everytime go out wif him and his gf, i also feel a bit awkward. 

Edited by Igood

1 hour ago, DylanF said:

I think it’s nice to have good friends who can have both light and heavy;)

True........

And gay men will not turn down a naked body with a cock hanging there.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

True........

And gay men will not turn down a naked body with a cock hanging there.

Dont talk cock , any gay men , I give u Mark Lee with his naked body u go suck him lah 

I give you a 70 years old homeless Indian from little indian u go suck him lah 

Just because we are gay , u think we ........... use your brain can 

On 9/21/2023 at 9:42 AM, whitefuck said:

i aint sure but guess everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.  i do pound my close married friends, gonna be since we all are married, so its just gonna be helping out our fellow buddies.    Have a few in houston, and when expat to china during my late 20s, the scenarios gonna be similar as they are married and just wanna the sexual experiences with another man.  

sigh...another self-delusional bitch with 'her' fantasies...😂

On 9/22/2023 at 9:45 AM, Guest ONLY U said:

Dont talk cock , any gay men , I give u Mark Lee with his naked body u go suck him lah 

I give you a 70 years old homeless Indian from little indian u go suck him lah 

Just because we are gay , u think we ........... use your brain can 

Ew mark Lee. 

I'm a cock person. If the cock look nice I'll suck it. Cause I'm making love to the cock. Not mark Lee. Then if you show me mark Lee has that beautiful cock I'm sucking then I'll feel even more aroused cause I'm such a pervert that I can suck his cock. Then I will imagine it's someone else I suck. Then i will feel life is so unfair that mark Lee can has such a nice cock. Then I'll just accept that I'm just a Chao gay. 

On this question I think it is an issue how close your friends are and how you value your friendship.

In my personal experience, being in a group of friends maybe visiting a certain city overseas, you wouldn't engage in any fun, not light not heavy.

You don't want to spoil the trip and also there might be some barrier that tells you, don't do.

I think you fantasy is going a bit too wild to imaging that all those gay travellers will engage in sex.

Sure , there might be couples who may join another couple and share partner and they might be still good friends. but to me this seems to be more of the exception.

And yes, your room sharing mate at the hotel might ask you to give him 2 hours alone at the room but not to engage with sex with him but he might want to explore with a local guy.

This sharing, often if it is a friend, he would close the door to the bathroom, toilet and not walk around nude next to you.

I also think your friend would appreciate if you left it at that level and no not approach him for any sexual things.

4 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

Ew mark Lee. 

I'm a cock person. If the cock look nice I'll suck it. Cause I'm making love to the cock. Not mark Lee. Then if you show me mark Lee has that beautiful cock I'm sucking then I'll feel even more aroused cause I'm such a pervert that I can suck his cock. Then I will imagine it's someone else I suck. Then i will feel life is so unfair that mark Lee can has such a nice cock. Then I'll just accept that I'm just a Chao gay. 

It really is the case, got cock can liao 

I cant help but have to imagine how ur body and look u have 

So chin chye 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 5:24 PM, Igood said:

When i was younger i was not into gay sex yet. My friend also straight. Somehow one day he said his cock very hard when he saw a sexy gal walked pass We were in a car. I jokingly asked him to take out his cock and see, if he dare i will suck it. Honestly was a joke and no gay desire for both of us. Parked somewhere and sucked him. He also cannot tahan and requested to f me. 

Had lust for men cock and being fucked after that time. Although i still love and f girls. 

My friend didn’t turn gay. He had a gf. Everytime go out wif him and his gf, i also feel a bit awkward. 

Your story is just so hawt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Light fun = JO and Oral

Heavy fun = Anal

If i decided that idm losing him as a friend, idm crossing the line for heavy fun LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.