Male HQ

Massage Experience In JB

Alexkelly

Hi Guys, 

I recently moved to JB from KL, been looking for Gay massage parlor. before lockdown whenever I come to Jb i go a Massage parlor called Artemis, earlier this month I went there but seems it closed. Last night I found an old friend on Grinder, he told me the Artemis never closed, it relocated few shops lot further on same row. Tody i visited Artemis (ATM) I had a good massage experience, I took William from Myanmar, he is tall, good looking, really enjoyed the massage and his company. 

For those who as me been thinking Artemis closed, want to shear that it's never closed just relocated. If anyone interested can visit their website for more information   

artemisjb.com 

Best Regards

Alex

1 hour ago, Alexkelly said:

Hi Guys, 

I recently moved to JB from KL, been looking for Gay massage parlor. before lockdown whenever I come to Jb i go a Massage parlor called Artemis, earlier this month I went there but seems it closed. Last night I found an old friend on Grinder, he told me the Artemis never closed, it relocated few shops lot further on same row. Tody i visited Artemis (ATM) I had a good massage experience, I took William from Myanmar, he is tall, good looking, really enjoyed the massage and his company. 

For those who as me been thinking Artemis closed, want to shear that it's never closed just relocated. If anyone interested can visit their website for more information   

artemisjb.com 

Best Regards

Alex

What was the damage, plus tips? 

1 hour ago, Alexkelly said:

Hi Guys, 

artemisjb.com 

Best Regards

Alex

What can William do? more details pls. He is 0/1/0.5? G, Bi or straight?

I took one-hour full-service (including sexual intercourse) Package which is 268 Rm. William is Flex, smooth and fair, for me he was bottom, good service, He did his job, for Service i will Rate him 4.5. Yes i gave him some Tip, He did not ask because i paid for the service. whatever i have given is happily. 😊

Hi Guys, 

After having long day i decided to go for massage, couldn't wait for the weekend. i took Sarawakian chinesse mix guy name Kinzor,  I took this guy for 90 minuntes Body to Body massage, he is amazing, very good massage and the body to body wonderful, he turn me on so hard that i wanted to tear him apart. he make me cum without handjob during body to body so there was not need for service, he made my day.

I just came back and can't wait to shear my Experince.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I am here again. Hope you all had a Good weekend. I really enjoyed my weekend. I stayed at KSL Hotel over the weekend, been hunting on Grinder and met few nice Singaporeans.

Over the weekend I visited Man spa, many delicious delicious boys, wanted to try all of them but not possible to try all of them at the same time🤭🤭😜 so i ve to go again, thinking of going after my work. 

On weekend I tried 2 Thai boys, named Saven and Jordan both are very Good massure. I took Royalty Packgage Lite RM228. 120min massage, each massure 60min. Both are very skilfull and I like their attitude so polite. Had lite fun because Massage was so good I just enjoyed the massage. 

Thinking of trying Goh, he is looking delicious, I will be going shortly to Artemis to have my piece of cake, will let you know guys. 

Regards 

Alex Kelly 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 6:11 PM, Alexkelly said:

Hi Guys, I am here again. Hope you all had a Good weekend. I really enjoyed my weekend. I stayed at KSL Hotel over the weekend, been hunting on Grinder and met few nice Singaporeans.

Over the weekend I visited Man spa, many delicious delicious boys, wanted to try all of them but not possible to try all of them at the same time🤭🤭😜 so i ve to go again, thinking of going after my work. 

On weekend I tried 2 Thai boys, named Saven and Jordan both are very Good massure. I took Royalty Packgage Lite RM228. 120min massage, each massure 60min. Both are very skilfull and I like their attitude so polite. Had lite fun because Massage was so good I just enjoyed the massage. 

Thinking of trying Goh, he is looking delicious, I will be going shortly to Artemis to have my piece of cake, will let you know guys. 

Regards 

Alex Kelly 

where is Man Spa located ? 

On 12/21/2022 at 5:13 PM, earth_tone said:

Why are Malaysia gay massage shops so discreet? No signages. Metal gates. Just a door. Mosts are second floor above, not on street level. Published addresses on website are not actual addresses. Are they prone to police raid or something?

Yes, the gay massage shops try to fly under the radar to minimise the risk of police raids. 

Malaysia has not repealed Sec 377 of the Penal Act the way Singapore has, and it does not look like it will be happening any time soon.

I know massage and sex are two different acts, but nothing prevent the two from merging either (pun not intended).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.