Male HQ

Alan's Outcall and Housecall Relaxation and Wellness Massage

Hi everyone!

I am posting here to advertise my massage and wellness services! I provide outcall and housecall shiatsu style massage (to central locations!) to relieve your stress and tension after a hard day's work, while I don't claim that my massage service can cure health ailments or right strains/sprains/injuries, I do know that a nice massage is what I need sometimes after a hard day's work!

Rates are at $50/ 1 hour massage, $80/ 1.5 hour massage

I post details of my massage service and my schedule on my telegram channel!

t.me/AlanShiatsuNWellness

Otherwise contact me directly on telegram!

@AlanLiiiiiiii

Thank you, and let us all be good human beings!

Edited by alan wellness
tele channel link is wrong, updating based on kind feedback as I am not experienced enough to honestly say I provide shiatsu massage!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your support for my first 2 weeks! I have enjoyed interacting with all my customers and the advice that all of you have provided me!

Keep an eye out for updates of my services and schedule on my telegram channel! I do hope to gain more experience so as to be able to provided a good massage for existing as well as new customers!

Let's all continue to be good humans!

• alan wellness changed the title to Alan's Outcall and Housecall Relaxation and Wellness Massage
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon everyone! I am back after a hectic end of year! I will be available for appointments this Saturday night, from 8pm onwards till late! Follow my Tele channel, and pm me on Tele for appointments, both can be found on earlier posts in my thread!

Happy chinese new year to everyone, and thank you for all the support so far!