Male HQ

Why it is alright to let go people who once were close to your heart?

Guest Lawrence57

Guest Lawrence57

Stop wasting your time on people who treat you good just for their gain or benefit and later acted like even you never existed the next day and your value to them is diminishing.

Friends come and go like waves of the ocean but the true ones will always stay with you like an octopus stucks on your face undetachable.

You don't need or waste your wonderful time surrounding with people only required you when it feeds their needs.

Guest Guilty Myself

Friends move on for valid reasons. Gay people's priorities may change, and for them, losing a friend is frequently the result of circumstances rather than a conscious decision. If you've previously had wonderful time with them, just hold onto those memories and move on.

Let it go and move on....why you need to be always the one who initiate? Who is not selfish? Who is not stingy? Who goes or extra mile for that particular asshole person who doesn't even value or respect you? Why need to be there for that person if the person just keep taking and pretend not to know and enjoying it? Mind games...Haha this kind of people is considered selfish, toxic, self centered and horrible person. 

So just replaced them.....just come and go...then disappear...then appeared act as if nothing happen...they don't even deserved to be in your memories...burn it to ashes haha 

In the meantime, you be happy. Stay positive. Motivate yourself...Mingle as you like...play safe...and smile to any stranger you encounter be it a delivery guy 😏🤫

No one owns anyone else.  To "lose" a person is an inevitable fact of life,  often not voluntary, not even by the person who goes away.

We should love ourselves first,  so if someone leaves us, we should accept the pain, the grief, and favor our own mental and physical wellbeing.

Guest Lone Wolf

Since I don't have a friend, I don't have to worry about this. Let me think back... hmm...nope, not even one person. I am alone myself when I move, eat, and shit. It is lot easier, less stressful for me to accommodate another being, and much quieter and pleasant. I made the decision of where to go and what to say.  I am my own best friend. 

It is because some of these people are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.

Let them go, they need company to make a dollar.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 11/7/2022 at 11:18 PM, Guest Lone Wolf said:

Since I don't have a friend, I don't have to worry about this. Let me think back... hmm...nope, not even one person. I am alone myself when I move, eat, and shit. It is lot easier, less stressful for me to accommodate another being, and much quieter and pleasant. I made the decision of where to go and what to say.  I am my own best friend. 

You reached the correct situation of being your own best friend.  Along the way, it can be good to share your friendship with yourself with a friendship with someone else. There should be no conflict, no jealousy in having two friends,  you and the other one.  There is no compulsion by nature that we should have a friend, friends other than ourselves, and many people who die very young never had time to get into relationships.  

If you have the opportunity to have another friend,  be assured that the stress to accommodate another being can also result in the satisfaction to accommodate, to care for someone else.  Even with the additional effort, the net result can be positive.  So don't completely rule it out.

3 hours ago, riverrobles said:

It is because some of these people are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.

Let them go, they need company to make a dollar.

Yes,  in the distant past a penny had some value,  but today they are merely worth the metal they are made of.  The same for us, who in the past were concerned about the loss of a human penny, with our experience today we are able to accept the individual right, the individual will of the leaving pennies and wish the best for them.  Was this the same with the Deutsche Mark or now with the Euro? 

Hey @Steve5380, I only meant fair-weather friends and hypocrites who have two-faces like the penny hence i mentioned the word "some" and i consider them worthless compared to a dollar or a full 1 in any denomination

The other "some" are our closest, dearest loved ones living or passed who we also need to set free because we do not own them, we can only hold on to good memories and wish them well in heaven and if still alive, if they want to move, transfer and leave, set them free too, if there is really no more love, empathy or concern.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

The other "some" are our closest, dearest loved ones living or passed who we also need to set free because we do not own them, we can only hold on to good memories and wish them well in heaven and if still alive, if they want to move, transfer and leave, set them free too, if there is really no more love, empathy or concern.

You are right.  Love does not imply possession.  I suspect that we will never understand what life is.  So we have to be ready to calm the heart down and accept reality.

toxic people are not so easy to delete - that is just how Life is. 

neither is it healthy to demand your heart to stop feeling. feeling is natural, why impair yourself for others?

the real solution i have learnt is that you can continue to love or care for them, but from a far.

it is the best compromise - love them from a distance, wish them the best

BUT DO NOT INVITE THEM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Don't feel bad if people remember you only when there's a need as you should be feeling priviledge .They will  treat you like a candle shining brightly and comes to their mind when there is a great darkness

I think there are also people who do not share your values. Difficult to maintain as close friends, because you will ultimately clash in your views and opinions. I think you will end up being more distant with time.

I do have a friend, who is a lousy father. Lousy, as in he does not know how to discipline his child. He lets the child run wild, and bully other kids without consequence. Although he is a nice person by nature, my group of friends are finding it more and more difficult to interact with his family, due to that.

Слава Україні!

3 hours ago, Guest Cliff said:

Don't feel bad if people remember you only when there's a need as you should be feeling priviledge .They will  treat you like a candle shining brightly and comes to their mind when there is a great darkness

You are right that a friendship for convenience is not a capital sin.   We could even propose that most friendships are for convenience.  Convenience to have a person to convey our love and care, and possibly receive love and care in return.  

We have a saying in Spanish:  "haz el bien y no mires a quien"  ( do the good and don't look to whom )

About half of your friends probably dont think of you as their friend. Climbing the social ladder causes a lot of one sided friendships, because those lower in the ladder often claim to be friends with people who are higher up, while those at the top are more selective about who they consider to be in their circle. Basically, no matter where you land on the ladder, ypu have more fake friendships than you think you do.

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.