$160(5X20m) $300(10X20m)
$280(5X40m) 
$500(10X40m)

*Please note this could be accompanied with either:*

1. Waxing

2. Hair Removal

3. Facial Treatment

4. Body Care*

New outlet will feature a new team of professional therapists.

It is always very warming to have returning clients for support.
🙏🙏🙏

Anyone tried? Any review?

Thought I would share my experience because it was legit good.

Had my massage done by Ah Qiang, who is muscular and fit.

I did the 90min Swedish + Lymphatic drainage ($98)

It was a superb massage. Ah Qiang is highly skilled with his wealth of experience, is able to tell and target the specific parts of my body and untie my knots. He even did bone setting and helped alleviate the stiffness of my lower back. I fell asleep twice during the massage because it was so good.

Price is reasonable and is definitely worth a try for you to see for yourself. Cheers!

Some masseurs are a hit-or-miss I feel. Had the opportunity to try out two masseurs

Masseur A - friendly and obliging. Skills-wise I would rate him a 7/10

Masseur B - Skills wise really not there. He spent 20 mins doing the same stroke until my back was sore. 3/10 Doesn't massage the front, can avoid lol

5 hours ago, greysnow said:

Some masseurs are a hit-or-miss I feel. Had the opportunity to try out two masseurs

Masseur A - friendly and obliging. Skills-wise I would rate him a 7/10

Masseur B - Skills wise really not there. He spent 20 mins doing the same stroke until my back was sore. 3/10 Doesn't massage the front, can avoid lol

Masseur B - what his name pls?

Booked appointment with Charles, he is very skillful and consistent with the massage. He know the issues and able to execute right to the point. The place is a professional massage establishment so don’t expect anything beyond a good massage therapy session. Be kind yourself and be kind to masseur.  

On 12/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, KIT said:

Updates to the my experiences with the shop:

4 male masseurs, ranking according to my personal experience with them:

#1 Ah Hui: Skillful, obliging and polite. Got looking and with lean body (abs).

#2 Ah Wei: Skillful, chatty but can be too street smart. Good looking and with lean body (abs).

#3 Xiao Qi: Not as skillful but willing to listen to customers and accommodate to their requests. Not so good looking, skinny type.

#4 JinHu 金虎:Good looking and manly. He will not massage ur front. Lean body.

I’ve mentioned to the lady boss that some people from Blowing Wind like chubby/ meatier  masseur. Hence, she will consider recruiting this type of masseur

i just wonder how do u know they got abs if they did not strip?

Just tried a new masseur name Jason 

his massge was so awesome as I almost fall  asleep with normally don’t his massage was so relaxing especially when he hard press awhile later the area was so much better 

his manhood massge was painful he advised good for blood pressure 

overall the massage was great booked from 90 mins to 120 mins 

9 hours ago, Albert_1234 said:

Just tried a new masseur name Jason 

his massge was so awesome as I almost fall  asleep with normally don’t his massage was so relaxing especially when he hard press awhile later the area was so much better 

his manhood massge was painful he advised good for blood pressure 

overall the massage was great booked from 90 mins to 120 mins 

Yup, I agree. I tried his service earlier on. He is Citygate branch “店长”. He will massage  the more intimate places without feeling awkward (non sexual ). 老板, if you are reading this, please tell some of your masseurs to go all the way out. 扭扭捏捏的, 很不到位哦。

Charles is another one that my friend has tried and highly recommended. 
**The boss has asked me to vet a stocky masseur she had selected from China who is arriving soon.**

My reviews.:

Paid $98 for 90mins session. Was asked to follow the masseur to another venue for massage as it's more quiet. Before massage, the masseur persuaded me to extend manhood therapy by 10mins and quoted a fee of $22. I agreed. 

1) I feel its too overpriced for the kind of facilities and service. 

2) whole session ended in less than 90mins. I think the journey time to reach the venue is included in the massage time. He said he had another customer after me and he needed to go to lor 34 to fetch the customer.

3) masseur was chatting throughout and checking/using handphones number of times.

4) skillswise I would say it's just over-rated...

Hi all, sharing my experience at Citygate with Jason as my masseur.

tried the 90min massage with lymph detox, which comes with a promotion of butt scrub and mask (45min for free)

This is one of the best massages I’ve ever had. You have 90min of Jason’s undivided attention throughout the session, where he will constantly Check with you if the pressure is good, or if the room temperature was okay.

I asked for a harder massage, which he happily obliged, and the pressure was good. Besides hitting many of my knots, he would constant rub his palms and apply it to your back. The heat from his palms literally melts away the tension from the body.

Do give it a try if you’re considering where to go for a legit good massage.

cheers!

17 hours ago, Redmage said:

Hi all, sharing my experience at Citygate with Jason as my masseur.

tried the 90min massage with lymph detox, which comes with a promotion of butt scrub and mask (45min for free)

This is one of the best massages I’ve ever had. You have 90min of Jason’s undivided attention throughout the session, where he will constantly Check with you if the pressure is good, or if the room temperature was okay.

I asked for a harder massage, which he happily obliged, and the pressure was good. Besides hitting many of my knots, he would constant rub his palms and apply it to your back. The heat from his palms literally melts away the tension from the body.

Do give it a try if you’re considering where to go for a legit good massage.

cheers!

Hi bro, just to check roughly how old is jason? What’s his build like? TIA

I tried Xiao Qi and Jin Hu. Both are accommodating. So if u have any reasonable requests, can let them know at the start. Everyone will have a slightly different experience because it depends on the rapport between the customer and therapist ya, just like any other massage places. Agree with some that it’s slightly pricey, but the lady boss and therapists are vv nice people so you will feel at home there :)

appreciation massure whom have great skill for the massage session couples of appointment booked.
Thank you very much Charles, Charles massage method has a gentle, painless massage, direct to the heart, direct focus, immediate effect, can quickly dreg the human meridians, balance the five zang Yin and Yang, mobilize the human qi and blood, highly concentrated in the human body spirit, to achieve a warm wine health effect, his hand hair is very unique, very comfortable, press the end has never had a comfortable feeling, Can not say where good general on the technique is not replaced, especially a pair of big hands, warm, on the back is very comfortable, very relaxed, without a sense of tension.

On 1/22/2023 at 10:16 AM, male3x said:

Happy Lunar New Year

Where’s Ah Hui & Ah Wei located? Citygate or Lor34

If not wrong, Ah Hui and Ah Wei/Qiang are based in Lor 34 which does body care and foot reflexology as well. Citygate is their new outlet that has body care, facial treatment, waxing and hair removing(laser).

Went to Citygate yesterday and had a 90mins massage with lymph detox, coupled with a promotion (understand this promotion is until today 31/01 for free butt scrub and mask (45min) done by Jason. He speaks good English, the massage was professionally done, with his attentiveness and warm palms that give comfortable touch, can easily fall asleep thru the session. I enjoyed the over 2 hours there, worth trying.

A bit about Citygate outlet, there are 2 massage/treatments rooms, which may require advance booking to better secure a slot. Lack of soundproof, can easily hear people talking outside if there are, luckily Citygate is pretty quiet place, human traffic is low so it wont cause much of a problem. 

From others reviews gathered, Jason is the pillar in Citygate, Charles does massage here as well at times. Lor 34 has 6 male therapists if I got it right.

Hope they constantly having different promotions as their pricing are slightly higher than some massage establishments. 

On 2/8/2023 at 6:48 PM, KIT said:

That geylang branch seems to be doing a roaring business. I was informed that a new guy from Hong Kong (ah Len) has arrived few days ago. I haven’t try yet. Anyone with any experience can share share ya.

Need a massage today so I went ahead to try the New Guy, Ah Len from Hong Kong, I can practise my Cantonese speaking with him at the same time.

His skills are more on the hard side and really untie those tight knots you have and for my case, I told him to focus more on the back, buttocks and shoulder and for the strength, you can tell him to go harder or softer at any time. He will also check with you whether the strength used is ok, he is still new to the Massage Package practice here as they dun have different items like massage, Lymph Detox separately so will need some time to get used.

Overall, I am ok with his style so you can give it a try and see if it suits you.

Went for a 2 hr session as I was having an aching neck and back. Upon checking my needs, Charles, the masseur started his work with magical hands. The strokes were firm, untying the tensed muscles. Felt rather relaxed and rejuvenated after the session. He check with me on the pressure applied and even gave me tips on tcm herbs which may help with my general health. I am very glad to have him as my massage therapist. 

Edited by John Sam

Went for a 90 min massage at their City Gate outlet, which costs $98 and comes with body scrub (15min) per advertised above. Very clean environment but the massage was so-so.

Masseur offered manhood massage and told me it was usually not part of the massage, and asked if I wanted to do it. I agreed and he proceeded to do it towards the end of the massage. Once done, masseur asked me to turn over for the body scrub (note: it is only the upper back that will be scrubbed). once scrub was done, he wiped it off with a wet towel. 

After the entire session, I looked at my watch and saw that it was slightly less than 90 min - which which was kind of surprising considering the total session should take about 105 mins. When making payment, I was charged an additional $38 for the manhood, which total bill was $136. This means that I was short-changed of my massage time, especially when they advertised (above) that the manhood will take 20 minutes. 

You should try the massage for an experience. But just make sure you get the session you paid for, and then you can consider whether it is worth the amount compared to other places. 

Just my two cents. 

I recently had my fifth visit to this massage shop, and this time I tried the services of Ah Len, a new masseur from Hong Kong according to the shop's owner. I appreciate the fact that everything was arranged via WhatsApp, making communication convenient despite the language barrier. Upon my arrival, Ah Len was already waiting for me at the door. After making the payment, he led me to the private massage room. Although it was private, the room only had a curtain instead of a door. Nevertheless, I felt assured of my privacy based on my past experiences at the shop. It would be great if they could upgrade to a door in the future.

I booked a 1.5-hour massage and was excited to hear about the February promo, where I could avail of a 15-minute free service, including options such as Butt Scrub, Back Scrub, Infrared Light, Steaming, Ear Packing, Hot Stone, and Back Cupping. I opted for the Butt Scrub, which was new to me.

Before the massage, Ah Len showed me the time on his phone, which I assume was to ensure the correct duration of the session. The massage started with a towel covering my body, and Ah Len began by pressing various pressure points on my back, shoulder, neck, hands, butt, and legs. This was a new style for me, but it felt great and seemed to unblock important veins in my body. Ah Len asked me if the pressure was okay and maintained the same pressure throughout the massage. He then proceeded with the Swedish massage, which felt fantastic, especially the shoulder massage. He spent an adequate amount of time on my lower back, down my butt and legs, followed by massaging my hands and arms. After flipping over, he massaged my stomach, which he later explained was for the liver and kidney. He then massaged my legs and soles of my feet, though the muscle massage was a bit painful at first but felt good afterwards. The last part of the massage was the Lymph Node massage, which according to Google, is a technique used by massage therapists to move lymph from tissues to lymph nodes.

After the massage, Ah Len showed me the time again and proceeded with the Butt Scrub, which was performed with the gentlest touch. I think I even dozed off a few times. The scrub lasted for 15 minutes, after which Ah Len used a basin of hot water to clean me up and remove the oil from my body.

I felt pampered throughout the whole session. I have tried a few masseurs from this shop, but I think Ah Len will be my regular masseur from now on.

20 hours ago, RealBrewed said:

I recently had my fifth visit to this massage shop, and this time I tried the services of Ah Len, a new masseur from Hong Kong according to the shop's owner. I appreciate the fact that everything was arranged via WhatsApp, making communication convenient despite the language barrier. Upon my arrival, Ah Len was already waiting for me at the door. After making the payment, he led me to the private massage room. Although it was private, the room only had a curtain instead of a door. Nevertheless, I felt assured of my privacy based on my past experiences at the shop. It would be great if they could upgrade to a door in the future.

I booked a 1.5-hour massage and was excited to hear about the February promo, where I could avail of a 15-minute free service, including options such as Butt Scrub, Back Scrub, Infrared Light, Steaming, Ear Packing, Hot Stone, and Back Cupping. I opted for the Butt Scrub, which was new to me.

Before the massage, Ah Len showed me the time on his phone, which I assume was to ensure the correct duration of the session. The massage started with a towel covering my body, and Ah Len began by pressing various pressure points on my back, shoulder, neck, hands, butt, and legs. This was a new style for me, but it felt great and seemed to unblock important veins in my body. Ah Len asked me if the pressure was okay and maintained the same pressure throughout the massage. He then proceeded with the Swedish massage, which felt fantastic, especially the shoulder massage. He spent an adequate amount of time on my lower back, down my butt and legs, followed by massaging my hands and arms. After flipping over, he massaged my stomach, which he later explained was for the liver and kidney. He then massaged my legs and soles of my feet, though the muscle massage was a bit painful at first but felt good afterwards. The last part of the massage was the Lymph Node massage, which according to Google, is a technique used by massage therapists to move lymph from tissues to lymph nodes.

After the massage, Ah Len showed me the time again and proceeded with the Butt Scrub, which was performed with the gentlest touch. I think I even dozed off a few times. The scrub lasted for 15 minutes, after which Ah Len used a basin of hot water to clean me up and remove the oil from my body.

I felt pampered throughout the whole session. I have tried a few masseurs from this shop, but I think Ah Len will be my regular masseur from now on.

So lucky that you have a masseur that is so detailed to show you the time he starts his massage and ends it - I never had that from any masseur before, even in spas. 

Your experience is so perfectly written, only after you fifth visit to the shop, despite only joining BW some 20 odd hours ago. 

Such coincidence that your perfect visit and sharing came right after I posted about my short-changed experience. Hahaha. 

Maybe everyone should take the reviews here with a pinch of salt. 

On 2/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, UniBoy20 said:

So lucky that you have a masseur that is so detailed to show you the time he starts his massage and ends it - I never had that from any masseur before, even in spas. 

Your experience is so perfectly written, only after you fifth visit to the shop, despite only joining BW some 20 odd hours ago. 

Such coincidence that your perfect visit and sharing came right after I posted about my short-changed experience. Hahaha. 

Maybe everyone should take the reviews here with a pinch of salt. 

I am not a regular here in the forum. I have an account before but I forgot my access - thus the new account. 

My review for this shop has been long overdue and I think them having a new masseur is a good timing to share my experience. After all this the main purpose of this thread right?

I did had a bad experience on one of my visits there but I reported it to the owner. It was a rare experience which I think can be solved by asking them nicely. I am not the type of person who rants. 

BTW, I had my massage at their Geylang shop. Haven’t been to City Gate.

Edited by RealBrewed

Yah I find it a bit weird that everyone’s time here seems perfect. My visit and WhatsApp arrangement isn’t so. 

the person could only reply me in Chinese which I have a hard time reading. Geylang branch seems to only have a curtain separating outside and inside and once someone opened it by mistake while my front was exposed. No apologies or whatever. 

corridor is noisy. 

1 hour ago, CClovesC said:

Yah I find it a bit weird that everyone’s time here seems perfect. My visit and WhatsApp arrangement isn’t so. 

the person could only reply me in Chinese which I have a hard time reading. Geylang branch seems to only have a curtain separating outside and inside and once someone opened it by mistake while my front was exposed. No apologies or whatever. 

corridor is noisy. 

They don't even reply to my Wechat or PM... haha

Really wondering if they are so good...

I agree that some reviews are a bit sus. My visits have some hits and misses too. The boss genuinely wants to penetrate the pink market and is still is trying her best. Her command of English is not good hence the miscommunications, I guess.

Let her know if u felt shortchanged or any area that u think can be improved. She is open to suggestions and is very strict with any misconduct from her staff. 

My last masseur I tried was Ah Len and he is good. Small built, straight acting, friendly and is experienced in his skills. 

There are 1 or 2 I personally don’t use , but I shall not mention their names, after all they still need to earn a living.

The boss isn’t caring of her staff. She did not even think of giving anything to her staff for CNY. When repeatedly asked by clients if the staff received anything, on the second day she gave everyone a $6 ang pow. Super cheapskate! 
I had been to the place a few times. Some masseurs are good. But I don’t like the hygiene & cleanliness. The well that you put your face for over an hour- why can’t they place clean towels??? 
And for dry massage in open area - for goodness sake, please provide something such as a cheap basket for clients to put their personal belongings in!
For the price they charge, which is higher than other straight places I had been to, I would say it’s overpriced. 

Went for a 2 hr massage session with Charles. Charles is meticulous and thorough in his therapy. He checked if there's any part of my body that I wanted him to focus on. As my neck was aching for a number of days, he worked on it diligently after I shared my neck issue. I felt much relieved and refreshed after the massage.  I am glad to have him  unlock my neck pain so professionally and quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of trying out Jin Hu's (since Len is not available) massage service yesterday, and I must say that his skills are truly exceptional. Among the four therapists I have tried from this shop, he is definitely one of the top two. I highly recommend Jin Hu to anyone looking to relieve their body of aches, particularly in the shoulders, lower back, and thighs. I had a two-hour massage with a complimentary body scrub at the end of the session, and I'm happy to report that my chronic knee and lower back pain, which had been bothering me for a week, has completely disappeared. 

• Eric Leong changed the title to SPA @ Geylang
  • G_M changed the title to Spa @ Geylang
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic