Male HQ

new look for chat function

radiusulnar

1. We used a paid CHAT software.

When the vendor upgrades the software, we have to take their upgrade (User interface and features).

2. In modern Internet software, not upgrading to the latest means potential security issues.

3. We trust the CHAT software vendor is also guided by their Sales and feedback.

When the upgrades don't sell, they have to improve their design or revert to "classic design".

4. There will be some up/down of the chat services as we stabilise the upgrade.

6 hours ago, HendryTan said:

When the vendor upgrades the software, we have to take their upgrade (User interface and features).

2. In modern Internet software, not upgrading to the latest means potential security issues.

3. We trust the CHAT software vendor is also guided by their Sales and feedback.

When the upgrades don't sell, they have to improve their design or revert to "classic design".

o mus pay de, den mayb cn stop paying 4 chat software.. since mbr cn use pm to chat wat..

better safe $$ from chat software to pay 4 host bw website better mah.. mods pls consider keep $$ by remove chat software?

On 11/23/2022 at 10:51 AM, HendryTan said:

dear mod, can check how to turn off or disable chat on mobile phone? cant locate any off button, pls help. thanks.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

dear mod, can check how to turn off or disable chat on mobile phone? cant locate any off button, pls help. thanks.

Guest do NOT have access to Chat at all (Mobile or Web).

You want to double check you are accessing BlowingWind. 

It could also be a bug, please clear your browser cache and retry.

2 hours ago, HendryTan said:

Guest do NOT have access to Chat at all (Mobile or Web).

You want to double check you are accessing BlowingWind. 

It could also be a bug, please clear your browser cache and retry.

yes mod, i know guest has no chat option. i am member but when cannot turn off chat like last time, i quickly logout.

i did the clear browser history and cache already, still the same, chat still there when login (i logout again now).

so asking here how to turn off or disable chat? thanks.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

yes mod, i know guest has no chat option. i am member but when cannot turn off chat like last time, i quickly logout.

i did the clear browser history and cache already, still the same, chat still there when login (i logout again now).

so asking here how to turn off or disable chat? thanks.

As I said, Guest do NOT have access to chat.  I suggest you use your member ID,less "tiring" for you and everyone.

Hello @HendryTan, I'm not the above guest, but I have the same question.

How could we go offline for the chat function in our mobile phone?

I just updated my Chrome browser in the mobile, and the chat function is on perpetually, there is no way to hide (like previous version) or go offline.

Now even the web (laptop) version would be turned on every now and then (even after I chose "go offline" several times) - usually after some time later, I refresh page, the chat will turn on by itself.

Thanks.

[yes, cleared browser cache and history on both laptop and mobile, still the same]

Edited on 3 Dec 2022 at 1230

Would the other moderators like @Bern @BlinkOnce @IkuTube who might know how - how to go offline/hide/turn off the chat function in our mobile phone?

Thanks.

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 12:17 AM, HendryTan said:

As I said, Guest do NOT have access to chat.  I suggest you use your member ID,less "tiring" for you and everyone.

So got 2 mbr abv ask same qn, how cum u no reply de?

17 hours ago, HendryTan said:

The Chat Software we subscribed to come as it is. The features you guys are requesting is NOT provided by the software. We cannot do anything.

Sorry we don't pay much money to the software vendor to be able for them to request what you guys are requesting.

no need say sorry de, we understand, if u ans me on 24nov, simply wif <NOT provided by the software. We cannot do anything> we all noe de, not ur fault.. anw, tq, at least got ans finally

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, marriedmlyT said:

Is the chat function down?

Yes, it is now.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, marriedmlyT said:

Is it only me or the chat is down?

8 minutes ago, Nanba8233 said:

I m also not able to see the chat function. 

Please read here or there, for info eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HC-B said:

The actual feature that really needs upgrading is not the chat, but the file size for uploading photos!

The size limit is just ridiculous! 

You sponsor money ah ? @HC-B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.