Male HQ

GM Haters & Lovers!

Guest samesame

Guest samesame

G_M is the key reason I don't check this forum often. To see his scathing, insensitive responses is really unnerving. With people like that in our community, can we help being apathetic and unsupportive of one another? Srsly wish he could learn a thing or two about EQ and mental health issues.

1 hour ago, Guest samesame said:

G_M is the key reason I don't check this forum often. To see his scathing, insensitive responses is really unnerving. With people like that in our community, can we help being apathetic and unsupportive of one another? Srsly wish he could learn a thing or two about EQ and mental health issues.

Agree. It is a form of cyber-bullying.

3 hours ago, Guest samesame said:

Agreed. Misuse of authority. 

11 hours ago, Guest samesame said:

Great! Don't come back.

What an attention seeker!

You will not be missed.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, G_M said:

1 warning point for posting hookup ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

At 33 still need people to go with you? Hello, grow up lah.

Why expose someone's age?

It is not even relevant to the topic of this thread.

Is there a moderator to moderate the moderators? 

On 11/20/2022 at 12:29 AM, Guest Kboxer said:

Why expose someone's age?

It is not even relevant to the topic of this thread.

Is there a moderator to moderate the moderators? 

If you had read the original thread, the OP had stated his stats: age/ ht /wt 

So the moderator was merely quoting it and did not doxx

On 11/16/2022 at 1:40 PM, Guest samesame said:

Exactly 

if you are tired of gm-ing just find a suitable someone for the job, like... lowering anyone's morale like this is just pathetic... plus there is definitely tons of other way to give the information you want him to get... and if anything it strips you of your role for being rude to users.. hopefully we can find an understanding to your action.. no matter what age we may be, people have phobia and fears.. have some limit pls

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

On 11/15/2022 at 11:40 PM, Guest samesame said:

This is the most pathetic reason I can imagine for not checking this forum often.  

G_M fulfills a necessary function in this forum.   Moderators, police, inspectors, etc. cannot be kind flower girls that spread kisses all around.   The function requires a strong hand. And if you find him scathing, insensitive, there is a simple solution to this:  don't give him reasons to come after you.   But if he still comes after you,  have the minimum thick skin to not become suicidal because you get a suspension or some points against you.   As long as you are good-natured, you can put up with these.

I have been posting in this forum for 10 years,  written 16,000 posts,  and in the process I got my share of penalties from G_M.  But they have left no visible scars in me, and these penalties have made me more cautious.  And I still find that participating in the forum is worth my time.

On 11/24/2022 at 5:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

This is the most pathetic reason I can imagine for not checking this forum often.  

G_M fulfills a necessary function in this forum.   Moderators, police, inspectors, etc. cannot be kind flower girls that spread kisses all around.   The function requires a strong hand. And if you find him scathing, insensitive, there is a simple solution to this:  don't give him reasons to come after you.   But if he still comes after you,  have the minimum thick skin to not become suicidal because you get a suspension or some points against you.   As long as you are good-natured, you can put up with these.

I have been posting in this forum for 10 years,  written 16,000 posts,  and in the process I got my share of penalties from G_M.  But they have left no visible scars in me, and these penalties have made me more cautious.  And I still find that participating in the forum is worth my time.

Suck-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 11/24/2022 at 5:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

Just because you can take abuse does not mean everyone else should take abuse. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, whether one chooses to accept it or not.

Edited by Maturechnman

28 minutes ago, Maturechnman said:

Just because you can take abuse does not mean everyone else should take abuse. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, whether one chooses to accept it or not.

Abuse is defined as the improper treatment of something or someone, especially if it is repetitive.  Like treat a person always with cruelty or violence.

In an anonymous forum like this,  for abuse to exist it takes two:  the one who does it, and the one who feels it.   If you don't feel abused no-matter-what,  there is NO abuse, there are only some stupid individuals who TRY to abuse you.  

So cultivate a strong self-esteem.  Don't think you are important or deserving of any special respect.   Then, instead of being abused you may get amused  ( two words with only one letter different,  but you want to choose the 'm' instead of the 'b' !

53 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Abuse is defined as the improper treatment of something or someone, especially if it is repetitive.  Like treat a person always with cruelty or violence.

In an anonymous forum like this,  for abuse to exist it takes two:  the one who does it, and the one who feels it.   If you don't feel abused no-matter-what,  there is NO abuse, there are only some stupid individuals who TRY to abuse you.  

So cultivate a strong self-esteem.  Don't think you are important or deserving of any special respect.   Then, instead of being abused you may get amused  ( two words with only one letter different,  but you want to choose the 'm' instead of the 'b' !

Verbal abuse is also abuse. When someone feels abused, whether by homophobic individuals from the straight community or one of their own kind, I don't think it's my business to advise them to feel amused rather than abused, or try to trivialise their feelings. The least I can do is to listen and understand, and try to offer empathy and support where I can.

Edited by Maturechnman

9 hours ago, Maturechnman said:

Verbal abuse is also abuse. When someone feels abused, whether by homophobic individuals from the straight community or one of their own kind, I don't think it's my business to advise them to feel amused rather than abused, or try to trivialise their feelings. The least I can do is to listen and understand, and try to offer empathy and support where I can.

A good natured person likes to give advise when he feels that this action is positive.  In this case, the advise is not a trivialization, but the advise to the person feeling abused is to trivialize it himself so that he does not feel abused but eventually find it amusing.  Here at BW the abuse is not physical, tangible, but if it exists, it is merely our interpretation of some digital data that comes to our computer display through the Internet.    So we can ignore it,  like we ignore any other digital noise or propaganda.

50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

A good natured person likes to give advise when he feels that this action is positive.  In this case, the advise is not a trivialization, but the advise to the person feeling abused is to trivialize it himself so that he does not feel abused but eventually find it amusing.  Here at BW the abuse is not physical, tangible, but if it exists, it is merely our interpretation of some digital data that comes to our computer display through the Internet.    So we can ignore it,  like we ignore any other digital noise or propaganda.

By making it the problem of the victim who has to modify his reaction rather than calling out the abuser, you are normalising the behavior and enabling the abuser further. The reason why most would keep quiet is probably not because they find the behaviour amusing but because of fear of retribution through further public abuse, censorship or banning. We are not talking about any anonymous user here but a moderator who has the power as well as responsibilty to set the right culture for the forum.

1 hour ago, Maturechnman said:

By making it the problem of the victim who has to modify his reaction rather than calling out the abuser, you are normalising the behavior and enabling the abuser further. The reason why most would keep quiet is probably not because they find the behaviour amusing but because of fear of retribution through further public abuse, censorship or banning. We are not talking about any anonymous user here but a moderator who has the power as well as responsibilty to set the right culture for the forum.

Now,  if you want to cultivate a posting style that deserves censorship, banning, that gives you fear of retribution,  then you may have a problem.  And YOU are the problem.  But if you keep your posting style moderate, decent, friendly... you have nothing to fear.  :thumb:

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Now,  if you want to cultivate a posting style that deserves censorship, banning, that gives you fear of retribution,  then you may have a problem.  And YOU are the problem.  But if you keep your posting style moderate, decent, friendly... you have nothing to fear.  :thumb:

Have you even re-read the posts that YOU and @singalion had written?

Talk about keeping "posting style moderate, decent, friendly... you have nothing to fear. "!

Nene Lies GIF - Nene Lies Liar - Discover & Share GIFs

Favoritism is an unlimited resource in abundance here on BW.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Si lang tao ang moh

Steve is just trying to bootlick GM lmfao to prevent himself getting a pban

I think bw will be a much better and friendlier place when both dies.. just need to bide our time and wait for their time to come to kick de bucket 

frankly at least gm is more genuine n accept criticize than sum other mod, gm got a few topics here in flaming rm, u don c him del them, unlike other mod, technical help so many qns aso don ans, some ppl rant abt sum mod oni, whole topic del, total cannot accept criticize. altho gm like abuse or harsh or wat, if u no do wrong in forum u wont got from gm de. but other mod altho tok nice or wat, cn b v unwelcoming lo

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

frankly at least gm is more genuine n accept criticize than sum other mod, gm got a few topics here in flaming rm, u don c him del them, unlike other mod, technical help so many qns aso don ans, some ppl rant abt sum mod oni, whole topic del, total cannot accept criticize. altho gm like abuse or harsh or wat, if u no do wrong in forum u wont got from gm de. but other mod altho tok nice or wat, cn b v unwelcoming lo

Don't say nice things about me otherwise, guest will say you bootlick me again. 

I do what I do, I be what I be, people can say what they want.

As long as don't cause trouble here, I won't come after people.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:00 AM, G_M said:

Don't say nice things about me otherwise, guest will say you bootlick me again. 

I do what I do, I be what I be, people can say what they want.

As long as don't cause trouble here, I won't come after people.

no la, not say nice thing abt u, but rlly is fact ma, u confirm harsh n sound unfrdly, but u doing wat u do, v outright public

other mod say nice thing or sweet tok, but ppl say bad abt him, whole topic gone whcih i happen 2 saw it. but nvm la, me jus saying nia

• 1 month later...

hi @G_M can ask somthing. y this steve5380 go out of topic, u guy oni del his post nia? den other mbr go out of topic, u all give warning after tt got ban de, but this steve5380 got spec. treatment - no warning no ban. can see this steve5380 b treat like e same ar - ban him aso?

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2023 at 9:35 PM, Guest guest said:

hi @G_M can ask somthing. y this steve5380 go out of topic, u guy oni del his post nia? den other mbr go out of topic, u all give warning after tt got ban de, but this steve5380 got spec. treatment - no warning no ban. can see this steve5380 b treat like e same ar - ban him aso?

Well said dude!

moderators of a forum can determine the rise and fall of of it. too tight and topic will be restrictive and too loose it will be chaotic. both ways it could lead to downfall.

there aren't many forum of this genre around. especially in our region. personally i do not know GM. He can do anything he thinks is right. i am in no position to give my opinion on him. running a forum of this genre need to be sensitive to topic and discussion which might catch the attention of a higher authority.

• 4 months later...
58 minutes ago, G_M said:

Hello,

By removing all your messages and leaving with a "." what do you think customers will think?

Just look at your thread? 

Do you think it is nice?

pls b fair la, e above is not e oni 1 wat.. below 2 person aso wat.. u c e 2 pg aso empty de

i think got more aso.. jus u don no nia

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.