Male HQ

Is Five Guys burger overrated?

Guest McDonalds

When it comes to food, it’s very much individual opinion. You may find it meh but to others it’s yummy. I tried once and I enjoyed their burger. It tasted high grade. Did I like it, ya I do. Was it the best burger I had, nope I don’t think so. But definitely on the pricy side. There again, if you see it as a fast food like “M” or “BK” then of coz their are very ex. But if you see them as a premium burger joint then the price is reasonable. Will I go back and eat again, maybe. If my friend craving for it then sure I don’t mind companying them. Just like “SS” so far I only ate there twice since they landed in SG. So my advice is go try it yourself and you’ll know if they are over-rated. If you think so then that’s probably their only time to earn your money lor. But if they have the  reputation of being the best or famous burger from the States, they must be doing something right. Right?! Cheers!

My 2¢ worth... Five Guys sells delicious burgers for a fast-food outlet. However, their pricing is more akin to that of a sit-down restaurant, where you get table service. So, in terms of value-for-money, I think they are a bit wanting. A visit for the novelty, perhaps. But definitely not something for the regular "burger-fix".

Слава Україні!

Guest Guest123

Tried shake shack double patty burger. It was a strange experience. It had an overpowering taste of beef fat. In fact..the whole joint has a strong beef fat smell. It’s the same smell one gets when one roasts a slab of roast beef in the oven. Burning fat smell! Never smelled this in any burger joint or restaurant selling burgers.  Not going back. 

damn, when I read the headline, still a bit drowned in my dreams after waking up,

I getting sort of excited first read five guys massage...

😂

I guess the thread belongs to the Blowing Wind Imperial kitchen thread...

Edited by singalion

2 minutes ago, singalion said:

damn, when I read the headline, still a bit drowned in my dreams after waking up,

I getting sort of excited first read five guys massage...

The only thing I exploit McDonalds for is the ice cubes when I do a party and ran out...

the rest of their menu... not worth to discuss much about it.

Someone exploits McDonalds for the ice cubes when he do a party and ran out...

Seems like Biden's senility is some kind of infectious virus affecting his supporters even over the internet...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.