Male HQ

Is it very difficult to arrange for 3 person outing

Guest guest

Most of my WhatsApp groups are for three paxs 😉 never encounter an issue. firstly, there must be a common interest that pulls all 3 of u together, eg. ex army buddies, course mates, church friends, fuck buddies etc secondly, there is such a thing as being committed to the group, you're in this together for a reason. My tip for the arrangement is, take turns to organise the outing, that way no one will feel like a filler and become supportive of each other's effort every time.

As a organizer before, yah...sometime most is 3 person first day...then 2...then 4....then 6 then back to 2 etc ..it is all about who is going etc..their intention is already there...for me I don't care how many as long I get to mingle chat anything....it is annoying there is this FEW who keep asking who going etc..that show the person is choosy picky...if I were him nothing wrong to just go....I have my own personal groups whom is not from here....I just don't like judgemental or status minded individuals. Even for massage I am picky and choosy whom I massage...coz I host or them host...like they say  "PREFERENCES" you play that game so am I. Fair mah. 2 way street. 

Guest wahahahaha
10 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

..it is annoying there is this FEW who keep asking who going etc..that show the person is choosy picky...if I were him nothing wrong to just go

I will request for pictures of them, instead of just asking who will go.  Can't help being choosy or regret later....wahahahaha

1. Form a chat group

2. Look at lull periods - higher chance of all being free

3. State 3 options of date, time - dont give only 1 option/open dates

4. Keep to 2 hours - higher success chance

5. Prepare a bit fresh topics (or sexy ones, depending on crowd) - keep them coming

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.