Male HQ

Will you get bitter or mad if you feel rejected?

Guest Johnny

32 minutes ago, EastChat said:

i don't think his dick is big (it was on his profile pic and he posted HERE above) but he didn't even give me the courtesy to properly chat and just block me. and then he's here ironically giving advice. lmao

wahah the cut one ar? oops... too bad la. hope we call all try to break this pattern. if not interested just tell first instead of blocking instantly... bad for morale and mood.. 

1 minute ago, chiPJ said:

wahah the cut one ar? oops... too bad la. hope we call all try to break this pattern. if not interested just tell first instead of blocking instantly... bad for morale and mood.. 

you know i know lah...

jerks are jerks isn't it?

some people find it easier to block because they don't have basic courtesy or life skills to deal with another human being.

sometimes a simple No Thanks will do.

• 1 month later...

I had been rejected so many times, disappointed & felt dejected.

now already immune to it already.   I had the some of the same 

experiences others had.  I would say that if someone good looking 

or younger like u or accept u,  it is like strike lottery lor.   ☺️

Guest xThunderb0lt

it is important to note that feelings of bitterness or anger are common and normal human responses to rejection. It is important to process these emotions in a healthy way and to seek support from loved ones or a mental health professional if necessary. It is also important to remember that rejection is a normal part of life, and that everyone experiences it at some point. It is not a reflection of one's worth or value as a person.

Guest Vainpot

You can't please everyone.

But if you're constantly rejected then you need to look at yourself honestly.

Some I saw on Twitter are so obviously out of shape that they even dare to strip and show sex.

Good for them. Their admirers are also the same type. Good for them too.

Then suddenly one nasty comment and they all cry out fat shaming. Well, that's the truth and if you can't take it then you will be skewered when you get out of your comfort friendzone.

I'm not just referring to those "bears" but also those skinny bones and those flower lao uncles.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.