Male HQ

Man with 9.5 inch penis rejected for a job because they ‘thought he had an erection’

GachiMuchi

Man with 9.5 inch penis rejected for a job because they ‘thought he had an erection’

From the channel that gave us Naked Attraction and Open House: The Great Sex Giveaway, a wild new show has just landed on our screens.

https://metro.co.uk/video/man-massive-penis-tells-turmoil-life-cost-job-2802007/?ito=vjs-link

Channel 4’s My Massive C**k follows, as you may have guessed, people with extra-large penises.

While for some, this is something they’re pretty chuffed about, others are looking for penis reduction surgery to make their lives and relationships a little less complicated.

One person openly speaks about being rejected from a job offer after it was thought he had an erection during an interview.

‘It’s about nine and a half now,’ he begins, explaining his penis is ‘about a 12th of my height.’

‘The scaling is off, quite off, it’s thicker than my forearm, it’s about 7[inches] around,’ Joe continues.

He even has ‘special underwear’ to stop his penis ‘falling out’, with an added ‘pouch’ to ‘fit everything in’.

A screenshot from the Channel 4 show My Massive C**k
Joe has special underwear to stop his penis ‘falling out’ (Picture: Channel 4)
Joe from Channel 4 show My Massive C**k
Joe was rejected from a job due to them thinking he had an erection (Picture: Channel 4)

Speaking about one incident in which he had to wear a suit for an interview, he says: ‘The response I got was “You’re not going to get the job, we thought you were a good candidate, but we thought there was inappropriate behavior happening.”

‘They thought I had an erection throughout this whole interview, and they were very much like, “You’re attire wasn’t right.”‘

Joe continues: ‘They clearly meant, we can see your d**k.’

Viewers of the new documentary have been left pretty stunned over the scenes, one of which features a 10.5inch penis uncensored.

Viewers left stunned over huge penises on Channel 4 doc My Massive C**k

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Loaded: 23.04%

0:00
Play
Mute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:52
Fullscreen

One clip shows a couple looking to spice up their sex life with a threesome, and look for an evening with an adult performer.

‘It’s 10 and a half inches, from the base to the tip,’ the interviewee Andy explains, adding: ‘Size really matters in my line of work.’

He’s made his ‘impressive love muscle’ work for him by becoming an adult performer, and he’s even managed to score over 25,000 followers.

A pixelated image from the Channel 4 shoe My Massive C**k
Viewers were stunned by the uncensored penis measuring 10.5inches (Picture: Channel 4)
A man called Scott from the Channel 4 show  My Massive C**k
Scott has over 25,000 followers and is an adult performer (Picture: Channel 4)

Viewers are pretty gob-smacked by what they’ve seen, with one writing that they ‘just spat out their drink,’ while another wrote: ‘And I was worrying about what to have for dinner tomorrow, good grief.’

Just last month when I visited yunomori in bkk, there was a muscular ang moh walking around with his clean shaved  massive cock swinging. I swear his meaty flaccid was at least 9". Many Asian in there were admiring. 😜 

I m sure if you have such a massive cock, you wouldn't be shy showing off to others. 

Guest Bigdicklover

I think it’s hot that such a skinny guy has such a big dick. You always assume that it’s a big muscular guy who has a big dick, but I find it so hot when it’s the skinner guy who is the top with a huge dick and the muscular guy as the bottom with the small dick

3 hours ago, Guest Bigdicklover said:

I think it’s hot that such a skinny guy has such a big dick. You always assume that it’s a big muscular guy who has a big dick, but I find it so hot when it’s the skinner guy who is the top with a huge dick and the muscular guy as the bottom with the small dick

ikr...such a turn on

Guest Zepi Tan
46 minutes ago, Guest zepi tan said:

https://youtu.be/jnC-6LYFpxw

It is on youtube.

One of the guys featured in the documentary apparently started a twitter account after the documentary was released. Whether you are obsessed with his size or that you want to support him for being so brave to share his story, you can follow him @joebrady__188.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.