Male HQ

Petition - Repeal Article 156

Z_sam13

Hello. I’ve started a petition to repeal 156 which prevents same sex couples from getting marriage rights, housing rights and equal rights in general. Same sex couples deserve equal rights and the petition also exists to challenge the parliament to allow accurate information about the LGBTQIA+ community to be shared to students all over Singapore, instead of banning it(eg. banning LGBTQIA+ shows from being shown in theatres). 

petition link: https://www.change.org/p/repeal-article-156?recruiter=919409420&recruited_by_id=fde4a310-f764-11e8-9911-39d0f4e37572&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

Blood does not family make. Those are relatives. Family are those with whom you share your good, bad, and ugly, and still love one another in the end. Those are the ones you select.”

- Hector Xtravaganza

Edited by Z_sam13
Change post

• Z_sam13 changed the title to Petition - Repeal Article 156
Guest Stop n Think

Let's hold off on jumping the gun for the time being. In order to qualify for HDB, gay marriage equality may have unintended consequences that are exploitative. In the heterosexual community, it has previously occurred for persons to get legally married in order to receive HDB privileges. The fact that two gay men applied for HDB, and later parted up for an unknown cause, and then filed lawsuits added to the difficulty of the costly situation. 

I support gay couples, each having their own apartments while still maintaining their relationship. If "gay marriage" became legal and regarded as single nucleur family,  one participant must legally give up their own flat, under HDB law,  as opposed to each person having their own flat.  In this light, making gay marriage legal may not be benefiicial to us,  I wouldn't want to give up my own flat.  Do you?

7 minutes ago, Guest Stop n Think said:

The fact that two gay men applied for HDB, and later parted up for an unknown cause, and then filed lawsuits added to the difficulty of the costly situation. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Stop n Think said:

If "gay marriage" became legal and regarded as single nucleur family, one participant must legally give up their own flat, under HDB law, as opposed to each person having their own flat.

If that is the case, you should also ban HDB privileges for heterosexual couples as well, since this is the exact same situation for them, right? 

You are the type of people who has been brainwashed by years of "pro family" religious movement into thinking that gays are somehow or other, one way or another, inferior products of the human species, when the straights and the gays are the same for all our credits AND our sins. 

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

ays are somehow or other, one way or another, inferior products of the human species, when the straights and the gays are the same for all our credits AND our sins. 

If u can get pregnant, then let's have further discussion. Otherwise you are not on equal footing to talk about forming a family like straight couple. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Huh? said:

If u can get pregnant, then let's have further discussion. Otherwise you are not on equal footing to talk about forming a family like straight couple. 

What about married couples with no children, regardless if that is their situation by choice or by natural barriers? I guess based on your own logic, they are not on equal footing to talk about forming a family too?

And by the way, you do know the gay community includes LESBIANS, right? So, should we have a "further discussion" now, or should we just end it with your lack of intelligence and logic? 

7 hours ago, Z_sam13 said:

Hello. I’ve started a petition to repeal 156 which prevents same sex couples from getting marriage rights, housing rights and equal rights in general. Same sex couples deserve equal rights and the petition also exists to challenge the parliament to allow accurate information about the LGBTQIA+ community to be shared to students all over Singapore, instead of banning it(eg. banning LGBTQIA+ shows from being shown in theatres). 

petition link: https://www.change.org/p/repeal-article-156?recruiter=919409420&recruited_by_id=fde4a310-f764-11e8-9911-39d0f4e37572&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

Blood does not family make. Those are relatives. Family are those with whom you share your good, bad, and ugly, and still love one another in the end. Those are the ones you select.”

- Hector Xtravaganza

Good for you.  U run the risk the authority comes to your house.  Your ip is easily checked. 

Next time use a little of your brain, not too much just a little so u save yourself some trouble also not to jeopardise the industry because u r the classic saying - give u an inch u want a YARD 

39 minutes ago, Guest Melvin said:

Good for you.  U run the risk the authority comes to your house.  Your ip is easily checked. 

Next time use a little of your brain, not too much just a little so u save yourself some trouble also not to jeopardise the industry because u r the classic saying - give u an inch u want a YARD 

Why should anyone be happy with some kind of a god's gift "benefit" of chicken bones, when the chicken meat has always been given to everyone else? Why should we anyone be happy with this god's gift "benefit" of an "inch", when the "yard" is given to everyone else?

Your fear-mongering of IP address tracking and everything else may work during your boomer generation. But sadly, it is not gonna work anymore.  

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why should anyone be happy with some kind of a god's gift "benefit" of chicken bones, when the chicken meat has always been given to everyone else? Why should we anyone be happy with this god's gift "benefit" of an "inch", when the "yard" is given to everyone else?

Your fear-mongering of IP address tracking and everything else may work during your boomer generation. But sadly, it is not gonna work anymore.  

Then u do it lor, what is stopping here except let it out here at BW 

Go write some cupboard stand at Hong Lim Park etc 

Do what u deem is right like those big sentences that u wrote 

I wait for your good news 

1 hour ago, Guest Melvin said:

Then u do it lor, what is stopping here except let it out here at BW 

Go write some cupboard stand at Hong Lim Park etc 

Do what u deem is right like those big sentences that u wrote 

I wait for your good news 

LOL! You think it is going to be so easy in this generation to bait other people into a trap like yours? That's hilarious, boomer! 

Why don't YOU go write some cupboard stand at Hong Lim Park and do what YOU deem is right like those big words that YOU wrote? 

We will also wait for YOUR good news 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Guest Stop n Think said:

Let's hold off on jumping the gun for the time being. In order to qualify for HDB, gay marriage equality may have unintended consequences that are exploitative. In the heterosexual community, it has previously occurred for persons to get legally married in order to receive HDB privileges. The fact that two gay men applied for HDB, and later parted up for an unknown cause, and then filed lawsuits added to the difficulty of the costly situation. 

I support gay couples, each having their own apartments while still maintaining their relationship. If "gay marriage" became legal and regarded as single nucleur family,  one participant must legally give up their own flat, under HDB law,  as opposed to each person having their own flat.  In this light, making gay marriage legal may not be benefiicial to us,  I wouldn't want to give up my own flat.  Do you?

huh? Would someone be forcing you to get married? I don’t think so. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL! You think it is going to be so easy in this generation to bait other people into a trap like yours? That's hilarious, boomer! 

Why don't YOU go write some cupboard stand at Hong Lim Park and do what YOU deem is right like those big words that YOU wrote? 

We will also wait for YOUR good news 🤣🤣🤣

No balls say NO balls lah talk so much 

First gave those very self-entitled " Why should anyone be happy with some kind of a god's gift "benefit" of chicken bones, when the chicken meat has always been given to everyone else? Why should we anyone be happy with this god's gift "benefit" of an "inch", when the "yard" is given to everyone else?

Since u felt so strongly that u r entitled to it, go action it dont need to come BW solicit petition.  We dont care u wrote it on cardboard or sanitary pad , we dont care u stand at HL park of outside your house , just do it to tell the world YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH CHICKENS BONES U WANT CHICKEN BREAST THIGHS ETC 

8 minutes ago, Guest Melvin said:

No balls say NO balls lah talk so much 

First gave those very self-entitled " Why should anyone be happy with some kind of a god's gift "benefit" of chicken bones, when the chicken meat has always been given to everyone else? Why should we anyone be happy with this god's gift "benefit" of an "inch", when the "yard" is given to everyone else?

Since u felt so strongly that u r entitled to it, go action it dont need to come BW solicit petition.  We dont care u wrote it on cardboard or sanitary pad , we dont care u stand at HL park of outside your house , just do it to tell the world YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH CHICKENS BONES U WANT CHICKEN BREAST THIGHS ETC 

... and where are YOUR balls? Tell other people to "wrote it on cardboard or sanitary pad" but you yourself dare not do it? LOL! Nice try, boomer...  V.e.r.y   N.i.c.e.   T.r.y 🤣🤣🤣 Too bad nobody is falling for it. Hahahaha.. But please, go ahead! Stay on BW to continue with your ranting and your childish dares. We all love it when homophobic boomers like you put up a good clown show for all of us to see after a long hard day at work for the rest of us, especially when we can see you show us your BALLS!

We want more! We want more! We want more! 🍿🥳🎉

On 12/10/2022 at 2:15 AM, Z_sam13 said:

Update: we’re 18 signatures away from the first goal which is 100 signatures! Remember that this is just the beginning :) . 

Yes, this is just the beginning, wait for another 30 years to see if you have achieve your goal.😊

18 hours ago, Guest Gas said:

Yes, this is just the beginning, wait for another 30 years to see if you have achieve your goal.😊

Please use proper English. It’s “achieved” not achieve. You’re probably some old fuck who can’t see straight. If it takes 30 years so be it. You’ll be six feet underground anyways 💅. Now begone. 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:06 AM, Guest Gas said:

We’re gonna keep going until we reach that goal. Even if it takes 30 years 😊. Like I said, you probably won’t be here and I’ll still be alive and kicking as I have more life than you 爷爷. Go ahead and leave, we have no use for a shrivelled old thing like you 💅.

On 12/9/2022 at 5:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

... and where are YOUR balls? Tell other people to "wrote it on cardboard or sanitary pad" but you yourself dare not do it? LOL! Nice try, boomer...  V.e.r.y   N.i.c.e.   T.r.y 🤣🤣🤣 Too bad nobody is falling for it. Hahahaha.. But please, go ahead! Stay on BW to continue with your ranting and your childish dares. We all love it when homophobic boomers like you put up a good clown show for all of us to see after a long hard day at work for the rest of us, especially when we can see you show us your BALLS!

We want more! We want more! We want more! 🍿🥳🎉

More more more.     More your mother lah 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.