Male HQ

Which sauna is better to meet younger guys? Hook or Keybox or any others to recommend?

Guest fishcurryprata

Guest fishcurryprata

Hello 23 year old guy here looking to experience my first time at a gay sauna. Can anyone advice and recommend which sauna is best to meet a younger crowd? Or are they all the same? Also what's the best time to go? Thank you! 

Guest Boiboi23
17 hours ago, Guest yum said:

I think majority goes to key box because they don't want to be judged. but guys who are confident with their body image usually go hook... but hook is rather dead nowadays..

I used to go KB. KB used to have nice young crowds but not lately. You will get to see almost same crowds. The very young one, much younger than me. Too sissy and too childish.

Guest 屌  🐔  冰冰

Hook

此处无银

三百两

来 者 全要 吃 天 菜

没想 到 在 钩钩 剧乐步 相 干 后, 

就 是 以。电话。软件 搭上, 

从 人 间 消失。

天 菜 配 天 菜, 

留下 都 是 残  花  败  柳  在  KB , 天门  拍选, 将军 府  , 串串门

如 无主  孤 (   )

游游 荡荡

天菜都是 以 电脑电话 软件   x x x x 

不在下 凡 了

On 12/21/2022 at 4:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Towel Club

I totally agree with with the enviroment as the layout u can eat and the jacuzzi is big not that the people there friendly as well very open those after clubbing at times u can have fun at the cafe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If you are hot seeking only hot guys u should go hook as percentage of hot guys is very high. Keybox is more of a mixed crowd. Personally I dun like keybox as can get harassed and touched by uncles. I prefer a place where most guys are eye candy especially on skin nights.

7 hours ago, joshTWjosh said:

The young crowd is dispersed between Keybox, Hook & Ten Men. Hook club is great if you are hot and/or charming and confident of shagging a fellow hot guy. Keybox is mixed, and the young guys may be looking for matured guys.

Yes 💯 

Will you become excited if the young crowds are the regular ones?  I know certain people who are always on the lookout for new or fresh faces.  Well, for a variety of reasons, I've stopped going to the sauna because of my sudden love for poetries😁.

On 3/19/2023 at 10:27 PM, Steve5380 said:

It would be nice to have a time machine and travel back to 2005, 2006 for the full moon parties at Towel Club.

Truly agreed with much more fun better crowd and friendly. Miss the big jacuzzi as well the big sitting area where u can eat drink and laze ard with other patron either in towel undies or naked.

Hook (previously Cruise) is still the best place to find young, hot and handsome guys. But if you are old, fat and ugly; be prepared to be repeatedly rejected. Most guys in Hook have the right set of characteristics and they somehow feel privileged to reject those who are not in their same category.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 9:41 PM, patisoy said:

Hook (previously Cruise) is still the best place to find young, hot and handsome guys. But if you are old, fat and ugly; be prepared to be repeatedly rejected. Most guys in Hook have the right set of characteristics and they somehow feel privileged to reject those who are not in their same category.

It might not necessarily be an act of "privilege".   A rejection sounds like something bad,  but it is not more than a lack of choice by the involved.  Don't we all have the right of choice?  Not to choose someone for sex is not an act of ugliness.  

We all have reasons to feel privileged for various attributes we have,  and we should respect our privileges.   It is common that young people feel privileged of being young.  But this is just lack of experience!  When we are older with more experience, we realize that youth can be a false "privilege" because...  because there are periods in life that are much more enjoyable,  ha ha.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Fake name

Just wondering if its possible to register for membership at hook club with a fake name like at KeyBox? I prefer Hook Club but dislike the thought of there being records of me being there.

Guest ChaoCheeBye
9 hours ago, Guest Puah chee bye said:

Want to get std go kb

Ya lor, KB is damn crowded n cramped. The place is so dirty and smelly. Hardly clean up. Full of virus. Not surprise to kana std easily there.

• 4 months later...

Last Sunday, I went hook, then KB, and the latter got so many more people.  I remember Cruise used to be quite crowded on weekends, even the overnight sessions.  People seem to have changed to KB. But the percentage of younger boys is higher at hook.

numbers?

Its not about age. Everyone has its own age group. 

Hook - be prepared to be rejected if u dun have all 3, age, looks and bods

TMC , only for fatties, lucky to find well in shape

KB - all walks of life...take your pick

Shogun - Mostly matured, wild and adventurous

Edited by HUNGRYBTMS

11 hours ago, HUNGRYBTMS said:

Its not about age. Everyone has its own age group. 

Hook - be prepared to be rejected if u dun have all 3, age, looks and bods

TMC , only for fatties, lucky to find well in shape

KB - all walks of life...take your pick

Shogun - Mostly matured, wild and adventurous

I am in my mid 30s. I have explored to TMC, to my delight, besides chubs and elderly (you also have the fair share of seniors in KB), there are also young daddies and twinks which are attractive in TMC. 

If one thinks that patrons in KB are quite easy going, I find that the crowd in TMC is more easy going. 

Not a bad choice as an alternative to KB.

On 4/17/2023 at 6:29 PM, Guest ChaoCheeBye said:

Ya lor, KB is damn crowded n cramped. The place is so dirty and smelly. Hardly clean up. Full of virus. Not surprise to kana std easily there.

BTW, is KB still in operation? 

The place seem so run down n dirty during my last visit 1 months ago. 

It's crowded with old uncles n Indians during on the weekends, no offence.

Any updates? The boss, John told almost everyone that he is gonna to take over the second floor!! Is it true?

10 hours ago, Guest Gorgory said:

BTW, is KB still in operation? 

The place seem so run down n dirty during my last visit 1 months ago. 

It's crowded with old uncles n Indians during on the weekends, no offence.

Any updates? The boss, John told almost everyone that he is gonna to take over the second floor!! Is it true?

Yes he is , not take over, he is buying the place, plus next door.  He wants to expand it to 3 shops so that it will have a capsule holel plus massage parlor 

Guest Truth Be Told
2 hours ago, Guest True said:

Yes he is , not take over, he is buying the place, plus next door.  He wants to expand it to 3 shops so that it will have a capsule holel plus massage parlor 

Wow, if that true they will have to improve how they manage by 10 times as running a hotel is a huge undertaking. At present KB is not the best cleaned and maintained sauna. Was at TMC yesterday and the first thing that is obvious is how nice the place smells - clean and well ventelated. Only thing is that the sink in the restrooms upstairs has lots of mold.  But other than the sink - the place is rather clean. Saw the staff spraying the place and moping the tiled floor. The steam room also seems to be quite clean. The gym is great and TV room is acceptable. 

KB's steamroom always smells like pee and the urinal smells. The shower ceiling is full of mold. Ventilation in the upstairs room is so bad - and some of the  matresses have bedbugs, always get bitten. If they cannot even manage all this issues - I think they should not even think about managing a hotel.   

4 hours ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

Wow, if that true they will have to improve how they manage by 10 times as running a hotel is a huge undertaking. At present KB is not the best cleaned and maintained sauna. Was at TMC yesterday and the first thing that is obvious is how nice the place smells - clean and well ventelated. Only thing is that the sink in the restrooms upstairs has lots of mold.  But other than the sink - the place is rather clean. Saw the staff spraying the place and moping the tiled floor. The steam room also seems to be quite clean. The gym is great and TV room is acceptable. 

KB's steamroom always smells like pee and the urinal smells. The shower ceiling is full of mold. Ventilation in the upstairs room is so bad - and some of the  matresses have bedbugs, always get bitten. If they cannot even manage all this issues - I think they should not even think about managing a hotel.   

Isnt it part of the deal 

When a place is hardly anyone visiting , then naturally it will cleaner , neater.  

If a place is often patronize by ppl and still can maintain clean bright neat clear and hyigene , then they must have spent alot of manpower and evetually pass on the cost to consumer (and if that happens u can expect KB to be NOT $10 but like 24 Kaikan in Tokyo $38) 

We have a saying (want cheat, want fresh - read it in hokkien) , then who is doing such biz , especially running a biz with no profit, who is stupid here 

50 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

Isnt it part of the deal 

When a place is hardly anyone visiting , then naturally it will cleaner , neater.  

If a place is often patronize by ppl and still can maintain clean bright neat clear and hyigene , then they must have spent alot of manpower and evetually pass on the cost to consumer (and if that happens u can expect KB to be NOT $10 but like 24 Kaikan in Tokyo $38) 

We have a saying (want cheat, want fresh - read it in hokkien) , then who is doing such biz , especially running a biz with no profit, who is stupid here 

Precisely, lately KB business seem drop a lot, dun seem to be so crowded as before even on weekends but the premises still so dirty n smelly. Wondering what's the management doing?  Yet they still think of expansion? Lol

Guest Truth Be Told
16 hours ago, Guest John said:

Precisely, lately KB business seem drop a lot, dun seem to be so crowded as before even on weekends but the premises still so dirty n smelly. Wondering what's the management doing?  Yet they still think of expansion? Lol

I disgree. KB biz is thriving as there are always not enough lockers available especially on Nude Events and weekends. Obvioulsy if you go during off peak hours and days there will be fewer people.everything has an off peak timing.If they do expand - it would be great.

TMC also has their peak timing / days where lockers are not enough like on Sundays. 

Shogun - I have never encountered a queue.

As for Hook -  no queue usually - but they do have quite a big locker area. 

I think there is room for another sauna = would be nice to have one with a new concept. 

The question is purely fictional. 

For Hook the number of patrons is mostly not much, while more younger guys may visit Hook but chance to get " lucky" with a guy are slimmer whereas KB has more mid aged guys, the much huger number of patrons should guarantee that any visitor leaves satisfied. 

On Shogun I have no experience, never ever been there, TenMen not sure on the new location, but specific times it should have more patrons than Hook also.

Why do guys visit saunas? Surely not to admire some younger hunks standing around the walls. 

Which means taking a decision on what place to go should be very easy. 

Ironic that TMC, which has a significant chub presence, should have so many stairs.

Even for me, going up and down the various levels is somewhat annoying. Even worse when it is nude night, having to go up and down the stairs all exposed, haha

KB mostly on the one level is simply easier and more convenient.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:41 PM, Guest John said:

As soon as you read these sort of posts, you already know who is behind the post.

that one disgruntled ex KB member, who was banned from the place.... 😂

Just can't let go? Maybe you check with a look at the mirror why you were banned from that place and reflect on it.

Poor fellow.

1 hour ago, And then said:

Ironic that TMC, which has a significant chub presence, should have so many stairs.

Even for me, going up and down the various levels is somewhat annoying. Even worse when it is nude night, having to go up and down the stairs all exposed, haha

KB mostly on the one level is simply easier and more convenient.

Maybe the stairs are a secret hint. Or let's call it smart persuasion...

😆

On 9/11/2023 at 1:22 PM, Guest Truth Be Told said:

The toilets and the shower area should be separated. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Truth Be Told
On 9/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, appletrees said:

TMC seems to be the cleanest location now?

I admire the fact that I have seen the staff disinfecting the lockers after it has been used in preparation for the next person to use uses it. Especially after covid and all - it shows the effort they make. It is generally quite clean except for the mold in the upstairs restrooms along the wash basin and door. They ought to rectify that.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.