Male HQ

rant about bw members too

Guest Guest

Guest Go back to China pse
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

cant find the old topic, so start new

@yokohamajin alah pls, can u stop all e neg tok, more so on e status update, b considerate ppl celebrate festival la, u shld go see doc 4 help la, haiyo

All these talk about death. Many times I wonder why not he just go and off himself. Tbh I think he only wants attention la he won't dare to kill himself de he very humji 

• 2 weeks later...

those always looking for ltr, not sure how come some are still seeking after some years, could it be you being choosy or your character the issue?

not to mention, some ltr seekers also looking for fun at the same time, even when you deleted what you were saying, but you posted in the fun or sauna topic, so you were obviously searching for that. if i was looking for ltr, knowing you were looking for fun at the same time or period, i would not want to engage you yah.

and there some who would `bite fiercely` when there was reaction given to them, who would want to know you better? just ranting.

@Weirdo@boyboy24@hghc@i_love_leg@sgind@30yochinese@justhappy@BeKind21Another@tanwla@JoeTanJoeTan and many more..

On 1/2/2023 at 11:11 AM, Guest Guest said:

those always looking for ltr, not sure how come some are still seeking after some years, could it be you being choosy or your character the issue?

not to mention, some ltr seekers also looking for fun at the same time, even when you deleted what you were saying, but you posted in the fun or sauna topic, so you were obviously searching for that. if i was looking for ltr, knowing you were looking for fun at the same time or period, i would not want to engage you yah.

and there some who would `bite fiercely` when there was reaction given to them, who would want to know you better? just ranting.

@Weirdo@boyboy24@hghc@i_love_leg@sgind@30yochinese@justhappy@BeKind21Another@tanwla@JoeTanJoeTan and many more..

❤️

• 2 weeks later...

@JoJoMan evr since u start post here, sibeh noisy, u create topic machiam hosting tok show like tt, kpkb, ppl say sumthing oni, u must reply back wif /gd 4 u/, /fantastic/, /great 2 noe u../, den start game aso v chi-cham, must thank this n tt, so if got 500 ppl host ur game, u going quote all 500 mbr n thank them izit?

n ur partner in crime @rayzzz no better, both 2gather produce noise pollution, now game aso go out of topic:

39 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

@Ryan Lance, this time oozing? Hahaha

38 minutes ago, Ryan Lance said:

yeah... but still wasnt able to cum.... :(

wat rubbish game now?

27 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

@JoJoMan evr since u start post here, sibeh noisy, u create topic machiam hosting tok show like tt, kpkb, ppl say sumthing oni, u must reply back wif /gd 4 u/, /fantastic/, /great 2 noe u../, den start game aso v chi-cham, must thank this n tt, so if got 500 ppl host ur game, u going quote all 500 mbr n thank them izit?

n ur partner in crime @rayzzz no better, both 2gather produce noise pollution, now game aso go out of topic:

wat rubbish game now?

That's a good one 👏👏👏. I don't appreciate that and I'm certain that your rant won't discourage me from keeping up with my own beeswax in this forum. Unless you're the owner of BW, I couldn't care much of what you said. You could eliminate social noise by not be around the forum or our thread in the first place or simply focus on topics of your interest, those noise pollution free thread as you craved. With that said, I absolutely have nothing to lose from this forum at all. I didn't violate any regulations or guidelines so I have nothing to be worried about. ✌️

Edited by rayzzz

love, no hate 

Guest Holiday time

Time for @Since u r here to take a holiday…. Five reasons why:

1) posts stolen pictures of strangers 

2) acts as if he is a moderator and tries to gatekeep and police who can post what where, according to his rules

3) posts aS a guest in the flaming room to complain about other members

4) spams irrelevant crap from TikTok across threads and derails topics 

5) low quality incoherent posts 

On 1/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, Guest Holiday time said:

2) acts as if he is a moderator and tries to gatekeep and police who can post what where, according to his rules

agree and his so called bulge or underwear picture is rubbish..so lousy..say got 6+ inch cock but nothing like that in the picture

On 1/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, Guest Holiday time said:

7 hours ago, Guest fed-up said:

agree and his so called bulge or underwear picture is rubbish..so lousy..say got 6+ inch cock but nothing like that in the picture

yahyah, post all e rubbish tictok in most topics n den go out of pt nia, sibeh xialan la this auntie @Since u r here

she jus nvr learn, hope @G_M cn finally ban her away

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

u see la, ppl now where 2 watch aso don tell u, i aso noe.. time 2 reflect on ur behavior den maybe - maybe oni - tt ppl will wan tell u

but i think v diff 4 ur char 2 change de. kekekekekeke

@Since u r here u write status:

<<Why do some guests need to log in n out to each of their account to pretend as a "guest" while i can match their name  eg mbr CWS is Guest T&S and ....>>

wah so smart le, pls tell evry1 here who is me writing this msg? expose me la. kekekekekeke

wa-lan-neh

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:
On 1/22/2023 at 7:08 AM, Since u r here said:

大年粗一

你敢穿黑吗?

Will not laundry it till new yr is over, do u dare to smell it

F6EC949C-077C-4511-B0F6-8F74273B5D83.jpeg

this is so good, it will auto enhance your large pkge for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Since u r here u progress from self-like 2 now SELF-PRAISE, u v. knn 1 of a kind de xiao le. kekekekekeke

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

jus when e irritating foreign thrash @Steve5380 can't stop posting everywhere, now we have yet another foreign 1 @Ryuki practically must post everywhere, such nuisance alike. knn

Yes, IMAGINE this!   Members who try but are unsuccessful at being such a trashy nuance of a "Guest guest"  who cannot refrain from posting trash everywhere...

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

jus when e irritating foreign thrash @Steve5380 can't stop posting everywhere, now we have yet another foreign 1 @Ryuki practically must post everywhere, such nuisance alike. knn

has 2 agree this guy @Ryuki digging old topic, donno 4 wat, make ppl dislike oni, super annoying

On 1/14/2023 at 5:11 PM, Guest guest said:

wat rubbish game now?

nowaday, lot of crappy mbr, this @JoJoMan is rlly attention seeking, since he not of request age, he aso mus tok, 4 wat ar, so old still need attention, izit old ppl, like tt nonsense usa steve - super old, mus alway seek attention 2 get ppl dislike them.. knn

aso cant stand this narcissist @slimgam who alway like show off his kukubird, i think previous time got some such topic got lockup cos of show kukubird, u alrdy posing in tele, don come here post until topic got lockup bcos of u la. knn

diam la ! @JoJoMan last wk do count down evryday 2 cny, as if we all stupid donno e date meh. now u wan b weather man ar, evryday tell weather tell temp. y u wan follow foreign trash steve or local tiktok auntie 2 b next most dislike ppl here ? knn

@Since u r here people try telling you not to spam with tiktok post, yet you practically spam everywhere with tiktok on purpose. you do know you are not exactly on moderators' good books yah - think your other accounts. eventually, you would lose this account when they finally had enough of your nonsense, by then it is too late and this account is gone. of course you could still sign in with yet another new account, but the minute you post tiktok, i believe everyone knows it is you coming back. think about it, there are very few tiktok posts all around - except from you, you know.

i will be waiting, in fact a lot of members will be waiting for the demise of your current account - very soon.

Guest Holiday time
On 1/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, Guest guest said:

@Since u r here people try telling you not to spam with tiktok post, yet you practically spam everywhere with tiktok on purpose. you do know you are not exactly on moderators' good books yah - think your other accounts. eventually, you would lose this account when they finally had enough of your nonsense, by then it is too late and this account is gone. of course you could still sign in with yet another new account, but the minute you post tiktok, i believe everyone knows it is you coming back. think about it, there are very few tiktok posts all around - except from you, you know.

i will be waiting, in fact a lot of members will be waiting for the demise of your current account - very soon.

@G_M must like @Since u r here

How has he not been banned with all the shit he posts, which has now resulted in two threads being deleted, including one that @sphere had spent ages filling? And yet still @Since u r here is posting away. 

3 hours ago, Guest Holiday time said:

@G_M must like @Since u r here

How has he not been banned with all the shit he posts, which has now resulted in two threads being deleted, including one that @sphere had spent ages filling? And yet still @Since u r here is posting away. 

2 b fair, @G_M din log in since ytd 1.51am, so it cld b other mod del e topic

all bcos of @Since u r here he now bcome public enemy as e other topic aso quite hot n popular

idiotic guniang @Since u r here knn

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

2 b fair, @G_M din log in since ytd 1.51am, so it cld b other mod del e topic

all bcos of @Since u r here he now bcome public enemy as e other topic aso quite hot n popular

idiotic guniang @Since u r here knn

oh i rmb liao - the freeballing topic got deleted, @Since u r here u kns sibeh idiot la! jiak ba bo sai pangg, so many gd story bo liao, knn @Since u r here

Guest Birds of same feather

Obviously this @singalion is buay song that his same feather birdy @Since u r here postings kenna deleted in the cutie threads.  He is so not happy that he aimed @sphere and not questioning his own birdy @Since u r here for similarly posting the same thing.  What a bias mindset!

So happy that @sphere replied him with matured rational and intelligent 👇 👇

Guest Holiday time
13 hours ago, sphere said:

Goodness @singalion, why do you have so many questions?

The main objective of this thread is to appreciate male beauties who are hot and/or cute - of course this is subjective, what I like might not be what others like, this I understand.

Since all social medias are of no difference to you, why are you only asking me? Why don't you ask other member(s) who post similarly such as using TikTok or other social media? Kindly direct your questions to them as well.

Are you a moderator here?

The moderators are active in this forum and they know what is going on here. If it is inappropriate, the moderator(s) would do the necessary.

Are you the authorities (Ministry of Communications & Information, or Ministry of Home Affairs)?

Your quote👇 is not for use in Singapore, and you did not even provide the source - which was from UK, correct? I saw it --> here.

If I'm not wrong, the copyright act differs from country to country.

This is Singapore here where I stay, so let's follow the law as it states (point 4, here)

"Anyone who uses or distributes a literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work or performance in public, including on online channels such as social media platforms, must identify the respective creator(s) or performer(s) in a clear and reasonably prominent manner."

There is also a factsheet for your reference --> here or here.

[photographs are classified under artistic work]

I definitely did not claim these hunks' images are mine.

I might not have answered all your questions, but I would prefer you skip my thread altogether if you don't enjoy looking at male beauties. I do not want arguments in this thread, therefore please don't answer my questions as well. Thank you.

[I am unlikely to reply you any further]

go @sphere!

also, why is @singalion not posting this question on copyright on every thread with pictures on this forum and, more importantly, why is he supporting @Since u r here?

why no TikTok? Because it is fucking annoying and screws up the loading of a thread when some idiot decides to constantly spam a thread with it (with low quality guys at that)

why defend @Since u r here? This guy should have been banned for posting videos of what looked like kids in the free balling thread and then coming back to the thread to defend his behavior with some comment about kids learning to freeball. This kind of stupid and gross shit could get this whole forum shut down.

why defend this? 

Guest Double Standard
2 hours ago, Guest Holiday time said:

go @sphere!

also, why is @singalion not posting this question on copyright on every thread with pictures on this forum and, more importantly, why is he supporting @Since u r here?

why no TikTok? Because it is fucking annoying and screws up the loading of a thread when some idiot decides to constantly spam a thread with it (with low quality guys at that)

why defend @Since u r here? This guy should have been banned for posting videos of what looked like kids in the free balling thread and then coming back to the thread to defend his behavior with some comment about kids learning to freeball. This kind of stupid and gross shit could get this whole forum shut down.

why defend this? 

@singalion .. I dare you to ask the same question to @Since u r here!!!!!!  And when you ask him the same question, do ask also why he posted the kid freeballing??????

Don't champion your ego in this forum while supporting and defending your twat birdie of your own feather!

7 hours ago, Guest Double Standard said:

@singalion .. I dare you to ask the same question to @Since u r here!!!!!!  And when you ask him the same question, do ask also why he posted the kid freeballing??????

Don't champion your ego in this forum while supporting and defending your twat birdie of your own feather!

clearly @singalion n @Since u r here both 有一腿, cn c them chat in a few of topic, no wonder he wld side her lo, both v knn . 1 alway quarrel with mbr evrywhr, 1 alway post link last time ish all kind of link, now ish tiktok twitter. cb la both

This lao cb @Since u r here is really damn jialat.

Went to post child content on the freeballing thread causing the whole thread to get deleted. 

When people asked him to take down his post at first, he still scold people and say he dun see anything wrong, damn cb.

@singalion

8 hours ago, singalion said:

Once again, surely, I have nothing against posting some hot boys into BW nor that I have anything against you, but such posting must comply with the requirements.

if u say so, den u shld post e same qns to other mbr posting social media whr u claim all social media same same wat

23 hours ago, singalion said:

Please be aware that I did not change the law but the government. I just intend to keep trouble from BW

@singalion every1 here know u r the trouble in BW, everywhere u go, u must quarrel until u win - e only place u don quarrel or even agree with is from ur darling post @Since u r here. every1 here can see la

this si ang moh @Steve5380 is fking irritating. every thread and topic also wanna comment but comment rubbish. if not, he will post some irrelevant comments that's not related to the topic.

he is always either posting rubbish or fighting with the members here.

kinda sad isn't it, i hope im not like that when im old next time.

you'd have thought these seniors will be more sensible and wise, but the behaviour is worse than a kid.

3 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

he is always either posting rubbish or fighting with the members here.

kinda sad isn't it, i hope im not like that when im old next time.

you'd have thought these seniors will be more sensible and wise, but the behaviour is worse than a kid.

What can be worse than a kid?   I apologize,  I have still inside me as a kid.  Otherwise, I am as sensible and wise as other seniors.  This is our characteristic as seniors :) 

Why is this "fking irritating?  Don't you think that as an adult you should have control over your feelings, and not let some distant senior fking irritate you?

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What can be worse than a kid?   I apologize,  I have still inside me as a kid.  Otherwise, I am as sensible and wise as other seniors.  This is our characteristic as seniors :) 

Why is this "fking irritating?  Don't you think that as an adult you should have control over your feelings, and not let some distant senior fking irritate you?

thank you for proving my points!

it might be an isolate case if one or two members are irritated by you but the problem is you when everyone feels the same way!

8 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

it might be an isolate case if one or two members are irritated by you but the problem is you when everyone feels the same way!

"Everyone" is not a coward childish Guest GUEST who doesn't even have the guts to post with a defined anonymous identity, but hides the trash he posts behind a "guest". 

Guest Diam la jiak sai la

@Steve5380 keeps trying to assert how superior his country is to Singapore "oh I feel sorry for you all blablabla but here in my country it's not like that"

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR OWN SHIT COZ NO ONE CARES WHAT IT'S LIKE IN YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE MASS SHOOTINGS ARE COMMON AND WHITE TRASH ARE EVEN MORE SO

@singalion really is one mod-wannabe: ask people to take down or remove posts etc

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR OWN SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION IF YOU'RE NOT A MOD

Srsly tho no one likes these 2 buggers anyway they are persona non grata here so why won't they just fug right off for good irdgi 

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

You think and assume you are sensible and wise but you are not.

Some seniors deserve respect but some are trash just like you. PUI !

6 hours ago, Guest Diam la jiak sai la said:

@Steve5380 keeps trying to assert how superior his country is to Singapore "oh I feel sorry for you all blablabla but here in my country it's not like that"

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR OWN SHIT COZ NO ONE CARES WHAT IT'S LIKE IN YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE MASS SHOOTINGS ARE COMMON AND WHITE TRASH ARE EVEN MORE SO

@singalion really is one mod-wannabe: ask people to take down or remove posts etc

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR OWN SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION IF YOU'RE NOT A MOD

Srsly tho no one likes these 2 buggers anyway they are persona non grata here so why won't they just fug right off for good irdgi 

I am so sorry that you get so upset because there are items where the US is superior to Singapore.  For example,  land extension, number of habitants, GNP, military strength, etc. etc. etc.    Relax, have some good sex,  and forget these false reasons to be upset.

6 hours ago, Guest yucks said:

JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

You think and assume you are sensible and wise but you are not.

Some seniors deserve respect but some are trash just like you. PUI !

Guest yucks,  your post YUCKS!    Why do you want to act as a loser?  Why do you have problems with my sensibility, wisdom or lack of them?  Live, and let live! 

Guest Never changing
19 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

agree with you that @Steve5380 is super irritating - posting on threads where he has nothing to add, diverting topics to talk about himself, making offensive comments, etc. 

but we have to accept that he is not going to change. He is 80 or thereabouts and has decided this is how we wants to spend his time: posting crap on a gay forum about a country he knows not much about (other than as a precious sex tourist) and will probably never visit again. It’s sad but that’s how it is. Hope we can all learn from him as we age and take the opposite path and approach others with humility and grace. 

56 minutes ago, Guest Never changing said:

but we have to accept that he is not going to change. He is 80 or thereabouts and has decided this is how we wants to spend his time: posting crap on a gay forum about a country he knows not much about (other than as a precious sex tourist) and will probably never visit again. It’s sad but that’s how it is. Hope we can all learn from him as we age and take the opposite path and approach others with humility and grace.

I suspect that you also will never change,  especially your lack of humility and GRACE!   Grace... grace... have you ever heard what this is?

Guest USA 3rd 🌎 country
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am so sorry that you get so upset because there are items where the US is superior to Singapore.  For example,  land extension, number of habitants, GNP, military strength, etc. etc. etc.    Relax, have some good sex,  and forget these false reasons to be upset.

We don't get mass shootings and we feel safe going out at any hour of the day. Our homeless rates are negligible.

I know many of us wouldn't trade the above for anything you mentioned. But it's ok, continue harping on how your country is superior to ours and earn everyone's disdain here.

Guest angmohcb
On 1/24/2023 at 4:25 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, IMAGINE this!   Members who try but are unsuccessful at being such a trashy nuance of a "Guest guest"  who cannot refrain from posting trash everywhere...

On 2/5/2023 at 4:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

"Everyone" is not a coward childish Guest GUEST who doesn't even have the guts to post with a defined anonymous identity, but hides the trash he posts behind a "guest". 

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Guest yucks,  your post YUCKS!    Why do you want to act as a loser?  Why do you have problems with my sensibility, wisdom or lack of them?  Live, and let live! 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I suspect that you also will never change,  especially your lack of humility and GRACE!   Grace... grace... have you ever heard what this is?

oh god @Steve5380 cb, look at yourself, keep attacking people all over! What an utter disgrace.

maybe time to learn from some youngsters and stop irritating everyone?

Guest Never changing

for someone of your age to have to resort to ‘I know you are but what am I’ as any kind of argument is beyond embarrassing, 

as I said, let’s all learn from your example and be sure to take a different path. 

1 hour ago, Guest USA 3rd 🌎 country said:

We don't get mass shootings and we feel safe going out at any hour of the day. Our homeless rates are negligible.

I know many of us wouldn't trade the above for anything you mentioned. But it's ok, continue harping on how your country is superior to ours and earn everyone's disdain here.

Oh... just one more item of superiority.  I, as an American, don't disdain you or any other Singaporean gay.  A MORAL SUPERIORITY over those Singaporean gays who disdain me.  :) 

38 minutes ago, Guest angmohcb said:

oh god @Steve5380 cb, look at yourself, keep attacking people all over! What an utter disgrace.

maybe time to learn from some youngsters and stop irritating everyone?

What "god" you have that allows you to lie so shamelessly claiming that I attack,  when it is the bunch of you who attack me in this "flaming room" thread.  YOU are flaming, while I am cool!  ha ha.

17 minutes ago, Guest Never changing said:

for someone of your age to have to resort to ‘I know you are but what am I’ as any kind of argument is beyond embarrassing, 

as I said, let’s all learn from your example and be sure to take a different path. 

OHHH... I would never use the argument "  ‘I know you are but what am I’ ".  It is HORRIBLE English what you wrote!

Guest Never changing

OHHH... I would never use the argument "  ‘I know you are but what am I’ ".  It is HORRIBLE English what you wrote!

It should be ‘that you wrote’, not ‘what you wrote’… 😂 

what an embarrassment you are. Again, let’s all learn from this. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.