Male HQ

rant about bw members too

Guest Guest

Guest Steve is beyond hope
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No point arguing with this cb @Steve5380. He is a public nuisance, hated by everyone but keep thinking he is right.

I saw in some threads his posts get conveniently ignored by some members, thats the way to go!

Yes let's all just ignore everything he posts and stop engaging him. Hopefully he'll lose interest in our forum soon, good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 hours ago, Guest Steve is beyond hope said:

Yes let's all just ignore everything he posts and stop engaging him. Hopefully he'll lose interest in our forum soon, good riddance to bad rubbish!

rite! jus ignore all his post n don tok 2 him. i usu don like say this but 4 him - we got time while his time is near, hope e end is near soon. kekekekeke

10 hours ago, Guest Never changing said:

It should be ‘that you wrote’, not ‘what you wrote’… 😂 

what an embarrassment you are. Again, let’s all learn from this. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No point arguing with this cb @Steve5380. He is a public nuisance, hated by everyone but keep thinking he is right.

I saw in some threads his posts get conveniently ignored by some members, thats the way to go!

If the idea that I am a public nuisance, hated, despised, ignored, (how can I be hated and despised if I am ignored?), an embarrassment, etc. etc.,  if this makes you feel superior, satisfied, happy...   this is fine with me.  I wish you no unhappiness.  

However, it would be better if you have self-confidence,  then you don't need to find hated, despised, embarrassed individuals...  to feel good about yourselves.

Guest muhahaha
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

that is why he has to resort to creating a separate thread just for himself. and only a few loser members bother to entertain him. muhahaha

wa.wa.wa look this 2 lovebird

5 hours ago, singalion said:

Why ask the same thing twice?

The member already explained:

“L.C.L.Y. is actually, in chinese "lan si, lan yong", which means a big lousy show-off when he/she knows when he/she can't do something within his/her capability. This word is commonly used among asians or chinese people when gossiping. It's also used to describe someones attitude whereby it also matches his/her face and personality.”

L.C.L.Y.

•  
  •  
  • L.C.L.Y. is actually, in chinese "lan si, lan yong", which means a big lousy show-off when he/she knows when he/she can't do something within his/her capability. This word is commonly used among asians or chinese people when gossiping.
    It's also used to describe someones attitude whereby it also matches his/her face and personality.

撚屎撚樣

LCLY Malaysian Cantonese - lan si lan yong (撚屎撚樣) A uptight arrogant person who only talks about themselves.

Since u r Here: I can even google it.... More effort... ok

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

this is so much accurate !!!!!! this is cantonese (not even chinese, i never like to rely on google)

but 1 of the reply is so inaccurate when it bcome Lunseee Lun yong  "lun see lun yeong"
lan and Lun r 2 diff vocabs and i dont even know what is lun

pls dont google 

i wanna Creevie to accurately explain his term cos i dont like to speculate
funny thing is he entirely miss out answering 
endedup other mbrs are more helpful

I dont wish to guess what is LCLY when it is LSLY esp come to such rare accronyms 

if i dare to use a term, i have to face answering to explaining terms that may sound new to someone
eg if i use a vocab "gin" i have to explain it n make it clear if there is 1 simple query

to anyone LCLY might mean a bkk/thai terms too , i m a person who never like to assume first

4 hours ago, singalion said:

the internet/ social media slang seems  to be LCLY =>  anglicised Cantonese word. because C in English sounds S. Therefore, they use the C in the abbreviated form.

People will just comment LCLY...

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

yes lan see lan yong but not Lun See Lun Yong

i was wondering which thai word is that

yhtang take note ya?

so maciam sweet take care 1 aother - obvious in cahoots 2 create havoc in bw, kns nia

no wonder @singalion go rd shoot down other ppl to help aunty @Since u r here, knn

all can see clear now. kekekekekeke

@GKS ppl no say start new 1, u alrdy start, u no read e rule 1 ar, knn

1 hour ago, GKS said:

Series #2

ANTHROPOLOGIST

1.ANT

2.POLO

3.AN

read la unker

On 2/6/2023 at 3:03 PM, JoJoMan said:

The Word Making Challenge (WMC) Series is a challenge for thread members / participants to make as many words as possible. However, the words made must consist of 2 or more letters.

Any member can kick-start the series by providing a word.

Each member can ONLY submit one word at a time, that is… taking turns to submit responses. 

The series ends when NO MORE words can be made.

@JoJoMan

1 hour ago, GKS said:

Series #2

ANTHROPOLOGIST

1.ANT

2.POLO

3.AN

4.OPT

5. STING 

6.NO

7.NOT

y u no tell this guy to <Each member can ONLY submit one word at a time, that is… taking turns to submit responses>, u tell @Gentleman but not this guy, y so bias de

On 2/7/2023 at 5:30 AM, Guest guest said:

this forum top 3 most irritating n hated ppl goes 2 e 3 <asses>..

@Steve5380

@singalion

@Since u r here kekekekekeke

Irritating and hated,  the spiritual waves float over the vastness of your tiny island in search of the cyber transport, in a cloud of ones and zeroes that raise from some of the five million spirits below and ascend in soap bubbles of irritation and hate essences,  then descend towards the depths of the surrounding waters and rush in bright light flashes, the ones and the zeroes dancing in bits and bytes through the fibers at close to the incredible speed of light, surrounded by the confines of the oceanic depths, sliding effortless along millions of meters, to emerge somehow,  I don't have a clue through what tortuous paths,  to the blinking lights of my modem/router.  From there, the bits and bytes advance through the red carpet of my ethernet cable,  and by miracle emerge, safe and sanitized, on the nice big monitor that is here at my service.  On the monitor, irritation and hate look exactly the same as appreciation and love,  black letters over a white background.  I lift my eyes from the bowl filled with chocolate ice cream,  and ponder with infinite peace of mind the shape of the letters,  that in the milliseconds of scan my brain interprets as a post from you, and routs it directly to the garbage bin.  One second later,  my mind transitions again to the voluptuous stimulation of my taste buds by the melting ice cream, yumm!    Ohhhh.....  life is sooo goood!  :thumb:

@abgbotaq outdated 1 word la, ur england sibeh powderful la, c u play such word game will vomit blood

21 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

Out dated 

On 2/4/2023 at 6:08 PM, abgbotaq said:

Knowledge Numeric Examime Nowday Keel

A S A P R

@Since u r here

On 2/12/2023 at 11:51 AM, Since u r here said:

(neither do i enjoy flashing or sharing dic pics online)

my post got del. i understand, out of topic, lucky u din del ur big lie above, let me expose u agin

u put ur dick in ur tweet n post this b4 in bw (below), but of cos got del le - i help u color ur dick white 2 censor

even ur nickname aso v knn la

n no ar, i no like u, don think u v da-pai as if i stalk u so don thick skin hor, kekekekekeke

Aunty-dick.jpg

e left black undie u post in bw rite, ur dick u put on e rite lo - see how u lie u din share dick online

yes, u cn say not ur dick - even worst, u steal other ppl dick pic, double lie

liar like u shld b expose de, knn

On 1/22/2023 at 7:08 AM, Since u r here said:

大年粗一

你敢穿黑吗?

Will not laundry it till new yr is over, do u dare to smell it

F6EC949C-077C-4511-B0F6-8F74273B5D83.jpeg

On 1/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, Guest guest said:

@Since u r here people try telling you not to spam with tiktok post, yet you practically spam everywhere with tiktok on purpose. you do know you are not exactly on moderators' good books yah - think your other accounts. eventually, you would lose this account when they finally had enough of your nonsense, by then it is too late and this account is gone. of course you could still sign in with yet another new account, but the minute you post tiktok, i believe everyone knows it is you coming back. think about it, there are very few tiktok posts all around - except from you, you know.

i will be waiting, in fact a lot of members will be waiting for the demise of your current account - very soon.

wah, u v zun! huray ar, time 2 celebrate la!

On 2/7/2023 at 7:30 PM, Guest guest said:

this forum top 3 most irritating n hated ppl goes 2 e 3 <asses>..

@Steve5380

@singalion

@Since u r here kekekekekeke

3rd 1 gone liao, aso cannot quote his nick liao, nw waitng 4 e top 2 banning, lol

1st 1 e time is near, hopeful soon he will go aso

oni 2nd 1 sibeh cheehong, wanna fight many mbrs, sibeh knn

Wah lau this @Kentan1, what a narcissist you are!  Another BW member that shamelessly has a high sense of own importance and needs attention and wants people to admire him.  Stop showing off lah on Status Updates.

Haha, follow your other narcissist buddies @radiusulnar and @doncoin .  Like them, keep change your profile pic better lah.

On 1/24/2023 at 12:30 AM, Guest guest said:

jus when e irritating foreign thrash @Steve5380 can't stop posting everywhere, now we have yet another foreign 1 @Ryuki practically must post everywhere, such nuisance alike. knn

@Ryuki

6 minutes ago, Ryuki said:

Rubbish topic to the max

u urself aso post rubbish, like 3 abv post say - y mus u post everywhr, izit go 4 mbr rank n badge thingy, sibeh knn rlly, hogging e forum oni, jus like tt  tiktok aunty

Guest What’s the point

@Ryuki - what the fuck is the point of posting completely valueless shit on hundreds of threads and cluttering the whole forum with your shit? Is this just attention seeking or does your diarrhoea need medical attention? 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest
4 hours ago, discreeetguy said:

Effective immediately, i will be suspending my massage offerings.  During this quiet time alone, i will reflect on what i am doing and what i would like to get out of this.  If i should decide to revert back to  offering my massage services again at a later date, i will update and make a posting here.  For those of you whom i have met (or not met but chatted with), you guys are the nicest. Thank you for your time, the chats and the friendship. Take care guys!

yes u shld reflect. i nvr text u or dm u b4, jus a bystander readg e saga. tt guy is jus sharing his experience, i read a few time n cldnt c any hatred or bitterness, jus share info tt he got no appt. at best it is -ve comment mah. but u type long essay in return + u edit quite a few time, esp e 1st time u got write unkind word like who w tt guy sure got no gd endg, someting likdat - yeah now delete le, shld b ur supporter tell u de.

i noe u wan say is foc, big deal ar, ur supporter sure side u bcos otherwise u don give them appt. u think if u jus start out tt day oni, den come this comment, u think any1 support u? i pity tt guy u scold until likdat, ur unkind word u write 1st time is enough to tell ur char. kind polite ppl wont say such thing de. pls go reflect.

Guest guest

@JoJoMan

4 hours ago, JoJoMan said:

Any Singaporean Chinese BTM below 30yo into mature Singaporean Chinese Top 54c slim built. 

Residing in East SG a bonus. 

Monogamous LTR ... dad-son cum bf LTR

Read my Profile bio...

HMU for chat with your tele

Mine J2O22E  (capital O)

oh god, pls stop spam almost everyday la, sibeh despo lo.. bo lang ai la

Guest guest
9 hours ago, JoJoMan said:

@sg_guy6... proud of u... Day 3

walau jojo, very goose bumps when u saying such thing, i know u want to say encouraging thingy, sometimes when u don't say anything is better than saying such thingy. eeeeyr..

Guest guest
2 hours ago, JoJoMan said:

Honour Board of No-Fab Challengers: (18 March) 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

* new challenger ... just add on...join the Board:

@Der79 - Day 27 😎💪💪💪💪💪💦💦💦

@JoJoMan - Day ?

@DiDing - Day ?

@sg_guy6 - Day 17 😀

@Kukubirdy - Day ?

@Bluewhite - Day ?

@JoJoMan nothing against u but when u keep post many many, u even took other ppl identity @sg_guy6 . o my tian . lol

7 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

@notd - so much talk about manners and etiquette and then you can’t help coming on here, looking for attention by sharing all details of your random hookups 

What's the matter? Jealous of all the attention I get :P ?

3 minutes ago, notd said:

What's the matter? Jealous of all the attention I get :P ?

😂 

Jealous of whatever attention you get on blowingwind?! 😂 er, no lah 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Huh said:

@notd - so much talk about manners and etiquette and then you can’t help coming on here, looking for attention by sharing all details of your random hookups 

@notd i agree wif abv, use to like ur post last time, but nowaday, v attention seekg see liao aso sianz..

Guest Hypocrite
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

@notd i agree wif abv, use to like ur post last time, but nowaday, v attention seekg see liao aso sianz..

And hor, last time his "about me" tab for the longest time was, "if you're here looking for fun, I'm sorry I'm not the one for you" 

Haiyoh I wanted to call out this cheonghey auntie for the longest time liao but I tahan. Write grandmother story essay just to haolian his English but hor a lot of tautology de lmfao also got a couple of grammar errors, many times I'm too polite to correct him niahz

Guest guest kkw
2 hours ago, Guest Hypocrite said:

And hor, last time his "about me" tab for the longest time was, "if you're here looking for fun, I'm sorry I'm not the one for you" 

Haiyoh I wanted to call out this cheonghey auntie for the longest time liao but I tahan. Write grandmother story essay just to haolian his English but hor a lot of tautology de lmfao also got a couple of grammar errors, many times I'm too polite to correct him niahz

this notd delusional wan hor you dunno meh? always writing long asss essay and lecture ppl simply share unsolicited stories of hook up la , trying to get attention la , over exposing location la later everybody life ruin la dis kenot dat kenot la.. knn. then hor see the stuff he write is the same shit he tries to call ppl out for. aiya only he is the hero de la lmfao. then got cheek to ask if jealous of attention he get on bw lol lame sia

Guest guest

@JoJoMan

14 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

HMC Series #13  : 11 letters

COM?LI?ATED

✖️ R

u make error again rite, thr is oni 1 word - COMPLICATED, u forget 2 write 2nd <c> lo

u shld not start any more new game, when now u cannot manage this properly lo

out of e 3 game u start, 2 game cannot auto run, need host, so ma-fan n u host aso host until error here n thr, pls la, better don start new game la, knn

Guest guest

@Ethan_Oleh

2 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:
11 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

Yesterday I had a massage appt, i went to my client place, while massaging him he told me that Corey did a very good job on the waxing service he book and also he was Corey's regular client.

And his facial was very pampering and felt very good after each facial done. He knows what hes doing and always give his best to help his clients. Am very happy to hear this and good job Corey.👍👍👍

When you are good in your work..I will say it and let everyone knows..so that those read it will know that you are good.

We are all in the same job so i guess its good to help one another.

pls la, u work as massure so long, oni now den ur client start TELL U abt other massure meh, some more other massure so gd - mean u no gd lo?

usu no1 wld tell a massure abt other massure 1 rite..

so v likely u make fake story 2 attention seekng la, or like e other aunty just 2 get more like reaction la, so knn la u

Guest guest

thank u mod @G_M if he not kaypoh, then v. likely is attention seeking. when i go massage, i wont want to say other therapist how good how good de, respect ma. i dont believe got so many his clients say such thing de.

7 hours ago, G_M said:

Dear Mr. @Ethan_Oleh

I don't know how many times you want to repeat this template before it gets stale.

I am stopping this!

Let the customers writes about the masseurs they like.

Not for you to write on their behalf.

做好你自己。Don't be such a kaypoh.

Don't spam the folder with your ads.

The next spam I see, you gets a long holiday.

Guest guest
On 2/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, Guest guest said:

ok, look like another fair price voucher auntie .. became .. tiktok auntie @Since u r here has transmitter her disease to another 1 in e making

highly can see tt @30yochinese = @dear.gay.people = @jerseyboys pretty much selflike - see current n pass history

wat wif this people trying 2 selflike ar? siao nang la. knn

alamak, got more selflike acc man.. @30yochinese = @1983rophi = @dear.gay.people = @jerseyboys wats wrong w this guy..

Guest guest

@DMassage u everyday quote msg fr online in status, but dont say author name, it is as gd as plagiarizing u noe.. i search online got found some hv author name, so not all ur own quote lo.. u shld look wat @iamziz do 2 ackwlge author @G_M shld tk note this plagiarizing guy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 4/5/2023 at 11:00 PM, Guest guest said:

@DMassage u everyday quote msg fr online in status, but dont say author name, it is as gd as plagiarizing u noe.. i search online got found some hv author name, so not all ur own quote lo.. u shld look wat @iamziz do 2 ackwlge author @G_M shld tk note this plagiarizing guy

@DMassage i agree with above, you gotta do better than this la. randomly pick 2 from your status-

" Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe." - Poets Cafe - https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/49765-dmassage/?status=342948&type=status

this got author lo -- https://quotefancy.com/quote/838670/Joel-Osteen-Don-t-use-your-energy-to-worry-Use-your-energy-to-believe

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." - Unknown - https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/49765-dmassage/?status=342920&type=status

this also got author la -- https://www.amazon.com/Sometimes-You-Win-Learn/dp/1455576956

pls give credit to the author, tio bo @G_M

Guest guest
On 4/15/2023 at 6:40 PM, Guest guest said:

@JoJoMan y mus u keep open new topic, cannot keep to 1 topic ar? u post in ur same topic evryday, it aso move up to e top ma, if tt is wat u wan, knn

yah, the above was gd observation.

@JoJoMan nothing against u, but u have and can post your no cumming here right:

why spam the status update about the same thing daily; also who really wanna know about your no cumming, i think nobody care lo!

u also said the above guest was attention seeking in your status update, but the guest no one knows who ar, rather your daily no cumming status is however very much more attention seeking la. no one wanna say to u only. pls self-respect yourself and behave like your age and not to be attention seeking lo!

Guest guest
On 4/17/2023 at 7:36 PM, Guest guest said:
On 4/5/2023 at 11:00 PM, Guest guest said:

@DMassage i agree with above, you gotta do better than this la. randomly pick 2 from your status-

" Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe." - Poets Cafe - https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/49765-dmassage/?status=342948&type=status

this got author lo -- https://quotefancy.com/quote/838670/Joel-Osteen-Don-t-use-your-energy-to-worry-Use-your-energy-to-believe

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." - Unknown - https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/49765-dmassage/?status=342920&type=status

this also got author la -- https://www.amazon.com/Sometimes-You-Win-Learn/dp/1455576956

pls give credit to the author, tio bo @G_M

@Eddie Adrika you another one who dont give credit to the author when you put their quotations in your status update, such as your quotation today was from nelson mandela. like someone said - you are plagiarizing la, as if you wrote the quote yourself. pls learn how @iamziz put his quote with acknowledgement to authors.

Guest guest
Guest Edderina?

My bestie went for @Eddie Adrika massage before and to his horror he has long hair and wore a BLOUSE ! Of course my friend declined and walked away immed but aiyoyo why would we gay men want to be massaged by a LADYBOY???

Guest guest

mai ar nei la, di di mistake clap wrong ppl..

clip.jpg

pls la, u think here playgrd ar, alway start game 4 f! aso not fun, u so old but still think we here children playing meh..

Guest guest

@JoJoManmai ar nei la, di di mistake clap wrong ppl..

clip.jpg

pls la, u think here playgrd ar, alway start game 4 f! aso not fun, u so old but still think we here children playing meh..

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

@JoJoManmai ar nei la, di di mistake clap wrong ppl..

clip.jpg

👏👏👏

Thanks for Ranting!

At least I know I caught your attention!

Hmm... it seems YOU "Guest Guest" enjoy catching my attention. YOU have been my "secret follower".

Aaaawww ❤️❤️❤️

I am SO thrilled!

LOL

Edited by JoJoMan

Guest guest
On 5/8/2023 at 9:55 PM, JoJoMan said:

👏👏👏

Thanks for Ranting!

At least I know I caught your attention!

Hmm... it seems YOU "Guest Guest" enjoy catching my attention. YOU have been my "secret follower".

Aaaawww ❤️❤️❤️

I am SO thrilled!

LOL

lao lang gei, mai kee siao la, u so old donno: rant = complain = dislike u ar???

now u sound like tt old foreign thrash steve - thick skin like donno wat nia.. aso sound like tt <stupid..lion> who oni think thr got oni 1 guest in this whole forum whr he mean all guest is the same 1 guest.. no wonder u old like aso act like them + make so many mistake nia..

but u wan think like this, up to u lo, other of rant guest here abt u will laugh die me like me lo.. i no time follow u, got better nice mbr to follow den u.. lol

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

we all should follow @DMassage to give ourselves more screen time like what he do, post using status update everyday.. at 1st he post quotes, now he post some donno wat nonsense everyday.. today lagi worst, post 3 times already.. so obvious try advert himself bcos his nick got 'massage' inside, natural ppl will click to see his profile to noe more ma.. den is unfair to us only post 2/week in our own forum.. aso the mod din say cannot, we follow wat this guy say (like he say hot hot hot, we say today very hot la, cannot stand the hot day la, etc).. we do so whenever we free, or like him everyday do de.. this guy really 2 much la!!

@Rex.Therapy@ManhoodMsgTherapist @MssgMly4you @Eric Leong @Milks @Toe2Heart @FriendTS @Cydon @D.S. Massage @NewbieBoi @jack103 @agog @Bighands00 @khakis @RUSHEART @AmazeTouch @Ethan_Oleh @Practitioner Massuer @Runswimgym @F19 @Zhao Benny @joon12 @Ah Heng @fourth @tony000071 @PATRICK VIVIAN LEE @Chivas @Kenny The Yogi @Amazon @iKneadyou @King song @alanmassage @Jzenz @UserXperience @Jasonz @Danhands @StockyMature @ak_pranava @russellbodyworks @Maneasyhappy @LeanFitMasseur @Vince28 @RobinYap @twinkletoes @smt4men @Antoniop @heavenlytouch @Hayes39 @Revive @kentmassage

in case you didn't notice, you've tagged some very seasoned experts whom are good at using two different phone numbers to create a conversation that is nothing but praise for themselves. other than pushing the posting limit as much as they can. i used to think they're shameless, but if they're that desperate, perhaps they need that little bit of extra limelight to feel better about themselves and to earn a little more, too. Let them, for they grew up in a much harsher and conservative time and environment than us whom are younger. They're broken, but we can be better.

I think DMassage is just maximizing exposure for himself, and isn't flouting any rules to speak. but just like you said that perhaps we should all follow suit, then again, the rest of us have lives that are outside of BW, so I doubt we need to do that.

i suggest expanding your biz outside of BW. Some of the dating apps, as long as there isn't keywords that can be detected by their algorithm, can contribute to your existing clientele.

Cheers!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Guest Guest 2
21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

we all should follow @DMassage to give ourselves more screentime like what he do, post using status update everyday.. at 1st he post quotes, now he post some donno wat nonsense everyday.. today lagi worst, post 3 times already.. so obvious try advert himself bcos his nick got 'massage' inside, natural ppl will click to see his profile to noe more ma.. den is unfair to us only post 2/week in our own forum.. aso the mod din say cannot, we follow wat this guy say (like he say hot hot hot, we say today very hot la, cannot stand the hot day la, etc).. we do so whenever we free, or like him everyday do de.. this guy really 2 much la!!

spacer.png

Guest guest

@JoJoMan y i no surprise de, alway eat ur own word de.. now ownself add 2 letter, den u don care how ur fan like @jackie1981lee @gabbyisbot @cycle25 feel la huh.. knn

On 5/7/2023 at 10:45 AM, JoJoMan said:

Make Me Longer (MML) Challenge requires players / lounge members to extend the word longer by just ADDing ONE letter (for each player) at a time

Each letter can be added to the front or to the back.

NOTE:  The same Player/ Member can contribute and submit another letter without having to wait for others.

1 hour ago, JoJoMan said:

MML Series #7

SLITH

SLITHER

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.