Male HQ

Which Sauna accept XDressers (CD)

Guest CDS

19 hours ago, Guest CDS said:

Does anyone have recommendations for which sauna is better for CDs.

This is my personal opinion. 

I go to a gay sauna to enjoy time with other men, be it in Shogun or any other sauna.  I am there to be with men who are men.

I have no feelings whatsoever towards cross dressers, and I would ignore and avoid them totally.  I do not despise them, it is just that CD's are not what I am interested in.  If anything, I feel that they are in the wrong place.  I do not go to a gay sauna to view, to admire, or to flirt/have sex with men dressed as women.

My understanding is that cross dressers are people who prefer to dress in the attire of the opposite gender.  In this case, it would be men dressed as women.  It does not come across to me that a cross dressing man may enjoy being fucked in the ass by another man, or having intimacy in any manner with another man.     

Perhaps cross dressers need another venue to express themselves, and feel free to be themselves in that environment.  But I do not feel that environment would be a gay sauna. 

Guest Buttman
On 12/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, Guest CDS said:

Why don't I go to Changi Village?

It's well established as CDs gathering. U can strut your x-dress to bi/str8 admirers there. Even if u don't have sex, u can enjoy flirting.

It's kinky but also rough. So u might think gay saunas safer. But this is sg and with smartphones to take evidence, the rough is not dangerous.

I'm not CD but I've been fucked by very rough men. It's no fun but other than some bruises it's still OK. You want to come out to play then must have some risks and roughness.

On 12/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, Guest CDS said:

19 hours ago, Guest Buttman said:

Why don't I go to Changi Village?

It's well established as CDs gathering. U can strut your x-dress to bi/str8 admirers there. Even if u don't have sex, u can enjoy flirting.

It's kinky but also rough. So u might think gay saunas safer. But this is sg and with smartphones to take evidence, the rough is not dangerous.

I'm not CD but I've been fucked by very rough men. It's no fun but other than some bruises it's still OK. You want to come out to play then must have some risks and roughness.

You have a point here.  If Changi Village is a gathering point for cross dressers, why not go there?

Or putting it in another way, why choose Shogun for the CD experience?  I think Guest CDS should resolve this question before deciding is he wants to go to Shogun and cross dress in there. 

On 12/23/2022 at 12:55 PM, yhtang said:

This is my personal opinion. 

I go to a gay sauna to enjoy time with other men, be it in Shogun or any other sauna.  I am there to be with men who are men.

I have no feelings whatsoever towards cross dressers, and I would ignore and avoid them totally.  I do not despise them, it is just that CD's are not what I am interested in.  If anything, I feel that they are in the wrong place.  I do not go to a gay sauna to view, to admire, or to flirt/have sex with men dressed as women.

My understanding is that cross dressers are people who prefer to dress in the attire of the opposite gender.  In this case, it would be men dressed as women.  It does not come across to me that a cross dressing man may enjoy being fucked in the ass by another man, or having intimacy in any manner with another man.     

Perhaps cross dressers need another venue to express themselves, and feel free to be themselves in that environment.  But I do not feel that environment would be a gay sauna. 

Just to clarify  and this is not a scientific explanation or what. This is just on my personal experience and opinion.

Depends on why they choose to be a crossdresser. For like you said admire by men and not fucked,trust me,they won't waste their time in here or even in this group. This kind got 2 categories. First they just want to be like a women and I mean real women. 2nd if even they want to have sex,1hr at least minimum 150. 

Like in here,only 1 category that includes myself. We dress up like a women cause we feel more submissive like usually this kind is not a long phase. It just happens to feel like we are horny cause im compensating myself for what I could not have done to my ex gf cause she can't fulfill my kinky fetish and I'm not good at chatting with women. However I don't crossdress inside the sauna,but I usually walk all around in my panties and walk like a girl hoping someone would grope and fuck me. Or even gangbang me. 

19 hours ago, Fyfysissybtm said:

Just to clarify  and this is not a scientific explanation or what. This is just on my personal experience and opinion.

Depends on why they choose to be a crossdresser. For like you said admire by men and not fucked,trust me,they won't waste their time in here or even in this group. This kind got 2 categories. First they just want to be like a women and I mean real women. 2nd if even they want to have sex,1hr at least minimum 150. 

Like in here,only 1 category that includes myself. We dress up like a women cause we feel more submissive like usually this kind is not a long phase. It just happens to feel like we are horny cause im compensating myself for what I could not have done to my ex gf cause she can't fulfill my kinky fetish and I'm not good at chatting with women. However I don't crossdress inside the sauna,but I usually walk all around in my panties and walk like a girl hoping someone would grope and fuck me. Or even gangbang me. 

I totally understand that some people would want to dress up as women because they feel like women. 

Everyone has his own preferences and kinks, me included.

I understand and empathize with some men's desire to dress in women's clothes hoping to have sex with men.  

I just wonder if Shogun would be an ideal place to have those wishes fulfilled, based on the understanding that its patrons are more likely men who prefer to have sex with men.  

On 12/25/2022 at 10:22 AM, yhtang said:

I totally understand that some people would want to dress up as women because they feel like women. 

Everyone has his own preferences and kinks, me included.

I understand and empathize with some men's desire to dress in women's clothes hoping to have sex with men.  

I just wonder if Shogun would be an ideal place to have those wishes fulfilled, based on the understanding that its patrons are more likely men who prefer to have sex with men.  

Cause it's help better for people to recognize we are btm. But maybe there are some others which I don't know. But out that aside. Rest in peace to the uncle. And stay safe everyone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.