Male HQ

Telegram Group for "Side"

Atlas9

On 1/11/2023 at 7:05 PM, MT0601 said:

Hey, do you guys mind if I ask some questions about being a side? When did you guys discovered that you were a side and that you didn't like anal sex? Did you knew right away from the start or after you tried anal and didn't like it? 

Will share some stories here if this thread gains any traction or interest.

I know it right from the start as i am disgusted by the very thought of going through other people shit hole. I dont want to get dirty by others and i also dont want to dirty others so send and receive is a no for me. There are many people trying to coerce me into trying anal telling me once i try i will get addicted to it. But the cleaniness mental block prevents me from trying and i do not plan to lift this mental block as i dont have any cravings for anal sex. Whenever people ask me for role i will just say no anal and oral sex or i will just write NA on it

11 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I know it right from the start as i am disgusted by the very thought of going through other people shit hole. I dont want to get dirty by others and i also dont want to dirty others so send and receive is a no for me. There are many people trying to coerce me into trying anal telling me once i try i will get addicted to it. But the cleaniness mental block prevents me from trying and i do not plan to lift this mental block as i dont have any cravings for anal sex. Whenever people ask me for role i will just say no anal and oral sex or i will just write NA on it

Haha. I understand. The cleanliness mental block is challenging. My mind still has difficulty equating the anus with pleasure cause that’s where we use to take a dump. Douching has improved my tolerance but I mentally still need to learn how to like the penetrative sensation which I’m still struggling. Do you get rejected often when you say no anal or just oral sex? Haha

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

16 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Haha. I understand. The cleanliness mental block is challenging. My mind still has difficulty equating the anus with pleasure cause that’s where we use to take a dump. Douching has improved my tolerance but I mentally still need to learn how to like the penetrative sensation which I’m still struggling. Do you get rejected often when you say no anal or just oral sex? Haha

I always put clearly no anal and no oral sex when seeking and i will not continue on when there is no agreement to it. In the event that some try to trick or force anal on me i have to force my way out and everything had to end immediately

10 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I always put clearly no anal and no oral sex when seeking and i will not continue on when there is no agreement to it. In the event that some try to trick or force anal on me i have to force my way out and everything had to end immediately

Thanks for sharing. So no oral means no blowjobs as well? Will it make a difference if the person is proven to be clean or he at least showered before he come met you? Haha.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

21 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Thanks for sharing. So no oral means no blowjobs as well? Will it make a difference if the person is proven to be clean or he at least showered before he come met you? Haha.

ya no oral means no bj. bj can also be easily infected with std so i just be satisfy with hand touchy will do

On 1/23/2023 at 2:26 PM, yoyo74 said:

The anus was designed with the main objective to hold and expel excrement.

Any attempts to use the anus other than its intended purposes is tantamount to an abuse of organs

On 1/11/2023 at 9:08 PM, rayzzz said:

In my case, I learned that I'm not into anal before I tried it... then I got molested and disliked it even more. Some people gradually turn into side through personal sexual experience. There are many ways to satisfy your sexual desires apart from anal sex. (No pun, please 🤣). It's not necessarily a matter of whether you dislike or hate anal but you would rather enjoy your romance with someone in the absence of it.  Be it occasionally or permanently. That's just my opinion btw.

Well said!

For the other guy cannot accept my “criteria”, then so be it!

Anyway he is not the only guy on this earth.

Force in something = No joy

No point having to know such guys.