Male HQ

Have you worn skimpy swimwear at.piblic pools? What was the reaction?

Guest scanty

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard if your swimwear is too skimpy or revealing (e.g white see thru), the lifeguard can ask you to leave.

Oh yikes maybe that's why katong pool is so empty nowadays.🤭🤭🤭

34 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

never tried before since i am not delusional enough to think i can carry it out. but anyway, as someone mentioned, the lifeguards police the place and will ask to leave

Then from what I've seen, there are many delusional people.😌

Guest Senior citizen
11 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

As long as translucent, too skimpy or colour too loud the life guard may asked you to leave. M frd wore full red truck and was asked to change or leave.

Maybe the lifeguard was picking on your friend. If it is those speedos/Arena brief cutting, then no reason to ask you to leave. The rules state brief style swimwear is allowed.

Happened before. Lifeguard advised younger guys to stick to the "swim circular lane" while letting old men to do straight laps.

12 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

As long as translucent, too skimpy or colour too loud the life guard may asked you to leave. M frd wore full red truck and was asked to change or leave.

Red????... are you serious? I wore red trunk to swim always but never been ask to leave.

Guest Boogeyman

I would like to call out all those who posted that you will be asked to leave if you wear skimpy attire. It is BS, Bollocks, fake news. These boogeymen posters think we are small children - easily scared.

The lifeguard will ask you to change into something that meet guidelines. If not maybe then the person has to leave.

1 hour ago, tyan said:

there must be something wrong with the lifeguard at that pool!

looks perfectly fine to me.

26 minutes ago, And then said:

there must be something wrong with the lifeguard at that pool!

looks perfectly fine to me.

No. If u see closely, this one is a low waist one. But that time I recalled I shaved the pubic hair. I guess cannot blame the life guard. Most life guards can’t be bother as long as no public complain. 

8 minutes ago, tyan said:

No. If u see closely, this one is a low waist one. But that time I recalled I shaved the pubic hair. I guess cannot blame the life guard. Most life guards can’t be bother as long as no public complain. 

it is low waist, but not exactly indecent. as least in that photo.

Unless you are very well endowed, then maybe it will be too "hot"!

Guest ffffffff

I think most lifeguards can't be bothered. It's usually when someone complains that they have to take action. Some pools have a notice that specifically says no white colour trunks. As for low rise trunks, I think the "offence" is when the pubic hair is exposed. 

Guest 啪啪冰冰
37 minutes ago, Guest kiap kiap said:

Crimes against women.

Male parts are offensive to them🤣🤣🤣

You must point at them lah, they guaiguai let you take liao

Guest Basic modesty

It's mainly to protect the children at the public pool. 

Imagine some pervert wear thong. 

The children see and become pervert how? Everything is done in the name of children... Must protect their innocence. 

Same thing if u go pool and see girl wear skimpy like nothing. I'm sure you gays will be offended as well. 

Like I literally don't want to see ur tits or it vagina u know... 

So learn some modesty. Public pool is not sauna. 

Just now, Guest Scary said:

We're you exposed to nudity as a child and was traumatized, thus becoming a Blowing Wind category type?

Yes. When I was young I saw other big kor kor and uncle big dick in the shower. 

I started to admire cock and wonder why they look so nice. 

Been fantasising about cock since young due to the exposure of other cock

I wore a N2N trunk before, no issue but got lots of stares...

I know White Color Trunk is a NO NO in public pool... also those Running Tights (eg, Nike, regarless what color) is a NO NO too. I was asked to change or leave when I wear White Colored Trunk and Nike Black Tights.

I asked the guard why is the Nike Black Tights is not allow since is not exposing and also like a Swim Jammer? He told be the "outline/shape" is obvious (maybe the material is thinner than Swim Jammer where is thicker and also extra lining.

2 hours ago, Guest Yes said:

🤣 reminds me of BV pool.

Anyway, can i say those who worn skimpy trunks are 90% btms. And they love to parade themselves at pools that cause eye sore to public.

Guest Therapy
2 hours ago, Guest Yes said:

I feel sorry for you. There's conversion therapy for cases like you. They Kok Kok (knock knock) your head while showing you dick pix.

Maybe you can try looking at vaginas and see if it works for you.

Guest Yo auntie
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

🤣 reminds me of BV pool.

Anyway, can i say those who worn skimpy trunks are 90% btms. And they love to parade themselves at pools that cause eye sore to public.

Were you the auntie there 🤣

2 hours ago, thinking35 said:

I wore a N2N trunk before, no issue but got lots of stares...

I know White Color Trunk is a NO NO in public pool... also those Running Tights (eg, Nike, regarless what color) is a NO NO too. I was asked to change or leave when I wear White Colored Trunk and Nike Black Tights.

I asked the guard why is the Nike Black Tights is not allow since is not exposing and also like a Swim Jammer? He told be the "outline/shape" is obvious (maybe the material is thinner than Swim Jammer where is thicker and also extra lining.

Worn my yellow N2N many times in the early 2000s. Only one case where a Kay pOH uncle who isn't staff told me to change . He said people complain.

I asked him to show me  the complainer and asked him if he works there. He just diam diam.

So many guys wear those Nike tights type  swimwear. No problem. I think the guard siow on.

23 hours ago, Guest Basic modesty said:

It's mainly to protect the children at the public pool. 

Imagine some pervert wear thong. 

The children see and become pervert how? Everything is done in the name of children... Must protect their innocence. 

I once knew a pervert called Maria. She's not a pervert in  the sexual sense but she will break the rules as long as it suites her purpose. Eg traffic rules.

So I as a junior got a bad impression of her. Innocence lost 

clementi pool is very lax then. there are three regulars. Two of them (one is a dad and one is an uncle who wear glasses) wear very ultra skimpy trunks with very thin material. The third one wears a normal size triangular trunk but he always exposes half his butt cheeks by pulling down his trunks when he tans. I always wonder why the guards turn a blind eye to these three. 

2 hours ago, lean n mean said:

clementi pool is very lax then. there are three regulars. Two of them (one is a dad and one is an uncle who wear glasses) wear very ultra skimpy trunks with very thin material. The third one wears a normal size triangular trunk but he always exposes half his butt cheeks by pulling down his trunks when he tans. I always wonder why the guards turn a blind eye to these three. 

🤣Bcos clementi pool mostly old age gays, nobody wan c n bother to complain liao so guards dun bother.

2 hours ago, lean n mean said:

There's also a fat grey hair 'auntie" who always wear spec with strap and his flowery skimpy trunk parading inside the toilet. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I can't say is weird but indeed there are such swimwear design for men. At least i've seen men wearing it at pool in taiwan and china. Some online are selling it.

spacer.png

Hahahahha I guess I go towards the women's look more than this mens style since im a M to F crossdresser.

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.