Male HQ

Have you worn skimpy swimwear at.piblic pools? What was the reaction?

Guest scanty

On 1/16/2023 at 10:29 AM, davlim76 said:

I've seen guys wearing skimpy thin-sides & low rise trunks showing butt crack at safra tpy pool and it was fine. 

I think as long as you don't strut around and draw attention to yourself, nobody will bother you. 

Wah how skimpy at tpy safra somemore. So many people sia

I went to a public pool near my apt almost everyday during a 3 mths stay in penang. Whenever my visit in the afternoon , I will definitely see this uncle age around 50+  (quite fit, got abit tummy but still can see bit of 6 pec). He is always wearing a pair of white bikini cut trunk. There was a time he came up to the bleacher seat where I m sitting after his swim. He was just a level down mine and was facing me searching his bag for his towel and towel drying himself after that. His package was so protruding and his whole cock line was so visible especially his cock head. Hair was also coming out from the waistband up to his bellybutton and upon carefully 'inspecting', I spotted abit of his pubic hair coming out from the side. Really seducing me to the max! 

3 hours ago, quanjishou said:

not really public place but i have been to friends condo and saw some guys wearing just trunk taking lift before. i suppose they are going down for a swim or going back home after swim.

Not only in condo. Hotel's lift too. 

I once got called out by a lifeguard at an ActiveSG pool while swimming in my regular white swim trunks. I have worn this pair of white trunks several times at this pool but this particular guard called me out when I was taking a breather at the side of the pool.

He came over to where I was and asked if I was wearing "内裤" (underwear in mandarin). I told him no, came up the water a little and showed him that it was a pair of swim trunks that came with drawstrings. He wasn't so convinced, and asked me to turn around to show him the back of the trunks - presumably to show him if it was translucent, since it was white. I mentioned to him that I have worn this pair of white trunks several times at this very pool. He still didn't look convinced, but eventually walked off as he had no further questions. He did not chase me out of the pool.

I only wear white trunks when I swim, and apart from this incident, have not faced any other issue or bad experience with any other lifeguard or at any other pools in SG.

1 hour ago, whitefuck said:

This happened to daddy before covid.  I was tanning at the corner of the baby pool over at K swimming complex.  Dozed off and the next moment, the lifeguard (stocky) tapped me on my shoulder and pointed at my cock.  Damn, my cock was erected and out of my speedo.  Gonna be having a naughty dream.

I want to put ur daddy cock in me. 

On 1/31/2023 at 2:59 AM, Guest guest said:

I went to a public pool near my apt almost everyday during a 3 mths stay in penang. Whenever my visit in the afternoon , I will definitely see this uncle age around 50+  (quite fit, got abit tummy but still can see bit of 6 pec). He is always wearing a pair of white bikini cut trunk. There was a time he came up to the bleacher seat where I m sitting after his swim. He was just a level down mine and was facing me searching his bag for his towel and towel drying himself after that. His package was so protruding and his whole cock line was so visible especially his cock head. Hair was also coming out from the waistband up to his bellybutton and upon carefully 'inspecting', I spotted abit of his pubic hair coming out from the side. Really seducing me to the max! 

Wow mind to share which public pool that you are referring to and around what time this uncle will visit

In the 90s to early 2000, you can see men wearing kinky swimming trunk (especially thong) at katong pool, delta pool, etc without being call out.

Why are we now so out dated compare to that era? A little meat exposed, complain, complain, complain !

Guest ffffffff
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In the 90s to early 2000, you can see men wearing kinky swimming trunk (especially thong) at katong pool, delta pool, etc without being call out.

Why are we now so out dated compare to that era? A little meat exposed, complain, complain, complain !

Agree. Even during the few months before Covid first hit, there were lots of guys in thongs.

However, Katong pool has changed. 

The kiddie pools remain closed, weeding the thong crowd out.

The men's toilet too exposed. This discourage cruising.

No wonder the pool is so empty.

mmm. i experienced before some looks, though not a public pool. 

was at gym pool while tanning. on two seperate occasions. it did catch the attention of a lady. wasn't my cup of tea(obvs) so i just closed my legs tighter. 

another time was by a guy. i think it got his attention and the rest was fun history :P

was wearing the really skimpy mategear trunks for the two occasions. 

Nowadays many public pools are use by primary school for  swimming lessons. All pools are crowded with primary school students. So it is not nice to wear those skimpy trunk. 

Most my swimming trunk is Japanese brand they super low and so far got no issue as i will wrapped around in towel while looking at the right spot. Once i get far corner i will sit and lay down apply my tanning oil.

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic

I did it once unintentionally a few years ago. 

Went to Katong pool and brought an older (but in good condition) pair of trunks as the regular one was still drying.

Only when I changed into that pair in the changing room did I realise that I had outgrown it a bit. About only 2/3 of my buttocks were covered by the trunks.

But I went ahead to swim away as I did not want to waste the admission fee 😁

Nobody did or said anything but I was extremely self-conscious. Felt very naked and exposed. Luckily it was a weekend night, and there were not many people there.

No matter how much I adjusted and pulled the trunks to cover my buttocks, it would move and expose more areas my buttocks during the swim itself.

I was just glad when the swim was over.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to wear skimpy Y back thongs and gstrings to swim early in the morning in public pools with a very thin crowd—it wasn’t frequent and only occasionally and nobody, not even the lifeguards, bat an eyelid.

Then, reports of cruising and stalking and voyeurs in pool toilets winded up in the press, and the trigger happy public descended upon Sports Singapore, then blanket rules passed down were dumbly misinterpreted, and I noticed a ridiculous hawkish vigilance from mindless lifeguards without sense or discernment.

My sense is these idiots associate swimmers in skimpy swimwear with male sexual deviants and decided that stereotyping is the order of the day, and spotting one is equivalent to nailing one, regardless of anything. 😒😠

So, the outcome and irony was I was in safe boring trunks, and the brainless overzealous idiot lifeguards called me out. Twice. 😩

The gits can’t even tell the difference between skimpy and safe. 🙄🥱😪

So, to all the proclamations about being able to put on gstrings or thongs at our public pools, I take them with liberal buckets of sea salt! 

Nowadays, I parade my buns and super sexy skimpy swimwear in hotel pools and at beaches! 😏😎 

Edited by HC-B

• 2 months later...

6 weeks ago at queenstown swimming pool, this guy jumped into the pool and removed his swimwear, showing his cock to me. At that time 2pm, there were only 4 swimmers. OMG, I wasn't surprised but shocked and turned off by his behaviour (not my type - and that cock is weirdly developed - not nice at all). Good attempt, hope he found his BEHOLDER

On 1/16/2023 at 11:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

Red????... are you serious? I wore red trunk to swim always but never been ask to leave.

Maybe the lifeguard migrated from Spain 🇪🇸 and whenever he saw RED, his BULL-ish cock would rocket 🚀  and attacked swimmers wearing red aggressively

7 hours ago, lean n mean said:

I wore my low rise Jap brand trunk a few years ago at the pool and one guy offered to buy it off me at the showers. I dont know if he was serious but I said no :)

It happened to me also when i katong pool as that day i was wearing Edge red swimming trunk the reason i did not sell even the price is good as the guy may not fit as not his size.

Guest Yucks

Many of these fat ahpeks like to loiter around in SAFRA pools, if dont have a nice body cover with a towel lah no body want to see your perm pregnant bellies. The face already can scare people.

The definition of "skimpy" could vary from person to person.

From my experience, low rise, tight speedo cut like the Japanese competition swimwear of the 80-90s are acceptable. If you are not showing your amazon jungle pubic hair or exposing too much of your butt cheek or butt crack, the lifeguards will not call you out.

However, I do see female lifeguards at activeSG pool now. They could be more strict and go by the book compared to their male counterpart. Best not to push the your luck too far. One silly action from you may end up causing inconvenience to many other pool users.

Be considerate to others. 😄😇

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I dunno if it's me, but I also think it depends on your body type as well. Like if you are a fat guy and you try and wear a skimpy speedo, they might say something, especially if there are families around. I think if you are fit, they won't bother you. I have seen some fit guys wearing quite skimpy speedos and they haven't said anything. I myself wear a very tight pair of speedos to show off my goods, but I make sure they are at least properly covered, lol

skimpy is a subjective definition. I know whenever I swim, nany swimmers will peep me underwater. There was once a lady lifeguard stood up and "investigated" me when I was swimming. She told her mate that she thought I wore nothing. Even male lifeguards always stare at me when I am suntanning ... one lifeguard even looked at me bathing with door open - I purposely took long time washing his hands to feast his eyes with my naked body

At the end, it's all about being aware and don't get into unnecessary attention. Last week, I went to Katong twice to tan and the pool was near empty on the first day, and totally empty on the second. I thought all lifeguards were eyeing me suspiciously since I was one of few on the first day and only one on second day (it's quite scary to be only person in the pool). I went to the furthest corner I could and tanned in my usual skimpy Mategear (and white colour somemore). After a while, I realised the lifeguards could not be bothered. In fact, they were all trying to fight through the enervating and absolutely punishing afternoon heat. I ended up tanning in peace the entire afternoon. Children, families and swimming students arrived in late afternoon, and no one seemed to mind or complained. They were all minding their own business and having fun. Someone said in another thread: "Sunbathing wearing a G-string or similar in a quiet corner is very different to strutting around in it". As long as you don't creat nuisance and stay far away from the crowd in one corner, should be ok. But then again, this unique situation seems to only apply to Katong and not other pools. At YCK, when I tried to tan at one corner, a lifeguard kept close watch on me and kept telling me to return the deck after I used it, and added with emphasis that corner has people walking by. I was like - ok, noted. -_-

Guest ffffffff
52 minutes ago, skybeach said:

At the end, it's all about being aware and don't get into unnecessary attention. Last week, I went to Katong twice to tan and the pool was near empty on the first day, and totally empty on the second. I thought all lifeguards were eyeing me suspiciously since I was one of few on the first day and only one on second day (it's quite scary to be only person in the pool). I went to the furthest corner I could and tanned in my usual skimpy Mategear (and white colour somemore). After a while, I realised the lifeguards could not be bothered. In fact, they were all trying to fight through the enervating and absolutely punishing afternoon heat. I ended up tanning in peace the entire afternoon. Children, families and swimming students arrived in late afternoon, and no one seemed to mind or complained. They were all minding their own business and having fun. Someone said in another thread: "Sunbathing wearing a G-string or similar in a quiet corner is very different to strutting around in it". As long as you don't creat nuisance and stay far away from the crowd in one corner, should be ok. But then again, this unique situation seems to only apply to Katong and not other pools. At YCK, when I tried to tan at one corner, a lifeguard kept close watch on me and kept telling me to return the deck after I used it, and added with emphasis that corner has people walking by. I was like - ok, noted. 

Yes very arbitary. Sometimes they call out. Sometimes they don't bother 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.